Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Omg she did not just post a comment saying
“i love you💙” on his picture...
I know they are gf and bf but come on 😂😂😂 at least be together for a substantial amount of time before the commitment of posting that socially.
he’s doing the same back though They honestly just remind me exactly of some of my friends at 19/20 saying I love you after a week 😂

I’ve said he’s about 5ft7 maybe 8.

Reactions: 3

Spencerskates

VIP Member
My partner and I were together for all of 6 weeks before he moved in with me tbf 😂 but we lived about 1 1/2 hours away from each other at the time. Moved out of there after 6 months to our first little place. I like how close their whole family is tbf, sometimes it comes across as too much but it's also how I assume they've always been!
I get what you mean, I don’t think I worded what I meant properly - it’s more like how can you build a relationship if you don’t spend any one on one time together? Most of the time we’ve seen them they’ve either been with a group of friends or the full Barker clan!

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
So she's bringing out A swimwear line 🤐
weird that she didn’t go to Ibiza with Charlotte, Billie & Jac Jossa if she’s also bringing out a swimwear line with in the style unless she’s taking her own photos in Greece? Can you imagine the swimwear posed pics on her bed if not? 😂

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’ve been saying Byron probably edits for her, but thinking about it I imagine she’d go for someone bigger and better to do her videos rather than support her “friends”

Rachel95xx

God how tall is tyler? Saffron always goes on about how tiny she is but he’s not much taller than her! Not a bad thing just genuinely curious

Summer0408

Yes but for people telling the girl above on the thread that it was illegal for her to get it done in Scotland 😂
I don't think people were saying to the poster that having it done was illegal it was just the point that Saffron has clearly had them done and she lives in the UK. Plus, the poster said it 'wasn't illegal' but it is .... in england.

idk2

VIP Member
View attachment 175005
I’m sorry but this shows she’ll do anything for the money! As far as I’m aware she never even mentioned this company and now she’s suddenly so excited to announce she the spokesperson for them!
Yes she has. She's been using the app consistently throughout lockdown. And has done a lot of insta lives with Krissy (the owner) with Krissy coaching Saffron and other women through the virtual work out. Its a great app and its done wonders for my bulking routine at home.
I noticed Saffron would comment under a lot of Krissys posts last year, guess she finally got what she wanted.

Annie07

Why is she stretching so much in that photo 😂 It looks so unnatural and I think that’s what’s making him look much shorter

AnniG

Chatty Member
All all im
Are you not suppose to keep 1-2 meter distance and not mix with several different house holds? Also we are still in a pandemic so just because these rules are easing doesn’t mean we should all run out and do them or we end up back at square one. With her following I think if she’s going to do them things she should do it private and not set examples.

In excess aswell, she’s doing something every single day
All I'm saying is she is in her rights to be able to go out/see people/shop/eat out etc so can't really call her out on that. Whether she's socially distancing or not isn't what I meant. I'm not urging for everyone to rush out and do what they like but the government are now pretty much begging us to go out and spend our money, the whole thing is a mess 😣

Wendy follows Julie, Saff doesn't
Anyone noticed how Julie follows Saff and Wendy but they don’t follow back 👀

certifiedbiotch

I raised this a couple months back and the reaction I got was everyone loved her. She dresses younger than she is for sure. I totally agree with what you're saying about the best friend thing too ... it's like they're sisters .... she also is a law breaker given she hugged her grand children a month back when it wasn't allowed. She basically stuck two fingers up and said I will do what I want .
thats so surprising to me. the mum makes me cringe SO hard.
in the 24 hrs in my car video the bit where they were singling alone i was literally crying with secondhand embarrasment.

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Wonder who will be paying for this trip?! Considering this dude went from 900 likes to 25,000 so likes.

20200708_131233.jpg

Also granted she has heels on and these were taken with time in between but her body definitely didn't look like that.

Screenshot_20200708-131719_Pixlr.jpg

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
In her new vlog she shows Tyler drives a BMW so he’s definitely rich, but we been knew.

Am I the only one who thinks he comes across quite shy? She’s definitely the loud and overpowering one. In one of her insta stories she was asking him what they should shot and he starts to say how he likes sambuca and immediately she starts shouting over him about how she doesn’t like sambuca and she won’t drink sambuca 😂 I don’t envy him going out with her at all, she’s annoying as fuck
His dad owns a few companies by the looks of it and I think I’ve found their hous, which is a big 6 bedroom house sohis family are deffo rich 😂

ChloeBee

I never sweat during workouts and it honestly frustrates me so much!! I know that's stupid but I will get hot and red but I very rarely break a sweat and I drink lots of water and work hard but I just don't sweat 😂😂
God I wish this was me I look drowned😭😂

Tea4u

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned but how cringe at the comments on this photo. Full of Saff’s “fans”