Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A few years ago, we went to South asia to attend a wedding. We were there for a month and came back almost underweight 😬. I know it's a different situation, she's gone for a holiday and it's all about relaxing and eating unhealthy. Plus we had diarrhea... i'm just saying, just before corona we were away for 2 weeks, survived on takeaways and junk food, walked plenty. We didn't gain weight/get out of shape. If anything i felt more energetic when we came back. Besides, holidays are usually a week or less long, they won't do much damage on your figure? Enjoy your time ladies.

Reactions: 2

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m sorry if my post came across rude it wasn’t meant to be that way, all I’m trying to say is that your comment should’ve never been posted, maybe next time unless you know the full story don’t make any comments about it 😊
oh I know I was going by twitter etc which made it out to be much different. I've learnt from my error though :) x

Wildheart

Omg yes. Jed's gf Imogen even posted IG stories of herself with Ana + another 1 or 2 of Saffron's friends from the BBQ, but in Saffron's latest vlog she didn't show anyone else to make it look like it was just her family + Tyler + Ana + Imogen lmao.

LOL literally makes me cringe like wtf is that pose, Saffron & Ana both do it, ever since Saffron got her lips & nose done she always poses looking to the side now. Gotta get your money's worth I guess haha

View attachment 196047View attachment 196048View attachment 196049

Had to throw these in of Ana too like why girls??

View attachment 196054View attachment 196055View attachment 196056
She’s paid good money for that nose she needs to show it off somehow 😂

• Heart

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Her birthday meal definitely seems to me like more than two households and more that six people if im correct? (from looking at wendy’s story)
I think it’s two households
So Saffrons:
- Saffron
- Wendy
- Darren
- Jed
- Imogen
- Tyler

Then Nasey fam:
- Casey
- Nicole
- Harlow
- other baby no clue their name

Weeskatergurl

Go watch this insta story of Saffron’s, if anyone can actually spot any sweat I’ll give you £5🤣 “I’m actually sweating, as you can tell.....” I thought having flushed cheeks and being out of breath was it?👀 can’t spot sweat anywhere....
I never sweat during workouts and it honestly frustrates me so much!! I know that's stupid but I will get hot and red but I very rarely break a sweat and I drink lots of water and work hard but I just don't sweat 😂😂

Casperron

VIP Member
Yeah the smear test comment was dumb. Surely she saw all the praise Zoe got last year for filming her smear test and realised that being open about these things would've got her loads of positive attention?
Tbh I doubt Saffron cares about or watches Zoe

Thewayitis

I've apologised for my misunderstanding so i'm not quite sure what else you want me to say?
I’m sorry if my post came across rude it wasn’t meant to be that way, all I’m trying to say is that your comment should’ve never been posted, maybe next time unless you know the full story don’t make any comments about it 😊

Aint2375

Hi, new poster! Does any body know what saffron had done to her nose? Was it a nose job, I know she said shaved but is that she same thing? I don’t really follow her much but I was curious; Has she spoken about it properly what she’s actually had done? Thanksss x