Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame she has a hate relationship with her body she is already thin any more thin she may end up on the spiral of a eating disorder its weird how obsed with the gym she is . Its forming a bad image for the teen who watch her and want to be her . Again I dont want to see your foof or your tits or your bum in photos 🙄 you can still look great in normal clothes 🙄 my mum would kill me If I posted photos like that online and I'm 28 years old as soon

Reactions: 10
It's a shame she has a hate relationship with her body she is already thin any more thin she may end up on the spiral of a eating disorder its weird how obsed with the gym she is . Its forming a bad image for the teen who watch her and want to be her . Again I dont want to see your foof or your tits or your bum in photos 🙄 you can still look great in normal clothes 🙄 my mum would kill me If I posted photos like that online and I'm 28 years old as soon
Did anyone notice on her vlog a few weeks ago she was saying how excited she was all day to have a roast dinner as a treat , but she only ate the veg?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s because she wants to be thinner it’s because she doesn’t have curves, which explains the edited photos and which is also why she is thinking of ending her plant based died because she needs the protein from chicken and stuff to gain muscle.

Reactions: 2
This just popped into my head but wasn’t Saffron’s NHS fundraiser in April? Has anyone seen any actual proof that any of those who took part donated the money?

I would have expected more of a song and dance about it but haven’t seen anything

edited to add the only thing I can find after a quick search is dadvgirls with a cheque for NHS. why haven’t they all done that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This just popped into my head but wasn’t Saffron’s NHS fundraiser in April? Has anyone seen any actual proof that any of those who took part donated the money?

I would have expected more of a song and dance about it but haven’t seen anything

edited to add the only thing I can find after a quick search is dadvgirls with a cheque for NHS. why haven’t they all done that?
DadVGirls are quite transparent in regards to charity and how much gets donated etc.
Saffron probably has donated - but I don't think she'll ever disclose the amount as then all her viewers will know how much adsense she makes for ONE video. I imagine the figure being in the 5 digits region and making a lot of people angry in this time because of how useless her job is when people are out risking their lives for way less.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
DadVGirls are quite transparent in regards to charity and how much gets donated etc.
Saffron probably has donated - but I don't think she'll ever disclose the amount as then all her viewers will know how much adsense she makes for ONE video. I imagine the figure being in the 5 digits region and making a lot of people angry in this time because of how useless her job is when people are out risking their lives for way less.
Surely you get a confirmation email or something. She could at least post that. I do believe that she has donated the money, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that nothing has been said about it afterwards.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure SophDoesNails said how much she earned too and think it was around the 2K mark, and she said that she normally makes 300ish per vid in Adsense

I think it’s quite rude of her to not announce how much she raised, because at the end of the day her viewers are the ones that helped raise the money, the only thing she did was post a video, and she’s not even got the decency to tell them how much they raised. I’d be fuming if I helped to raise money and I never found out how much was actually raised.

Reactions: 17
Surely you get a confirmation email or something. She could at least post that. I do believe that she has donated the money, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that nothing has been said about it afterwards.
Thats a very good point. I'll be leaving comments under her videos from now on asking where the money has gone.
She's quick to announce her new purchases and spending hundreds on camping equipment she'll use twice.

ESPECIALLY, as she was the one to organise the whole thing and get others involved - maybe she has a video coming once everyone gets back to her regarding how much was donated and she'll just release the overall total figure?
But then again, I thought she would reveal her nose job in a video too so I'm always giving people the benefit of doubt lol

Reactions: 4
I’m sure SophDoesNails said how much she earned too and think it was around the 2K mark, and she said that she normally makes 300ish per vid in Adsense
This is what actually reminded me about saffron’s fundraiser because soph has just uploaded a video and is donating money to charity

I thought they wouldn’t really say anything about it at least til end of month when they actually got paid the money from the video but it’s been another month since then so just surprised she hasn’t said how much she raised or the whole campaign thing.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinking the new in the style launch is with saffron?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else thinking the new in the style launch is with saffron?
Yeah I think we were all in agreement a few pages back that it’s a loungewear collection now and possibly a workout collection in the future.

Reactions: 3
So Saffron has posted a tiktok about social media vs reality, basically saying she prefers no makeup, inside all day, hair up and hoodies... Stfu all see on her vlogs is Saffron not being lazy “i love waking up super early” and then she goes out for a run and then coming home and getting all dressed up and makeup ready and posts EDITED pictures of herself on instagram... talk about reality saffy when u stop getting plastic surgery or how abouts you admit to getting it first and by getting rid of that face tune app.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t even posted about saffron before and have never read this thread but OMG does anyone else HATE the constant 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Every time so says that something tastes good. In her green food video she actually had to put the cutlery down to do it.
Lolll she always does that 👌🏼 she put the cutlery down to do it 😂 I know a lot of people can’t stand Anastasia, myself included, but something about Saffron & her family really bother me... they’re rich/well to do, but with no taste or class.

I recently watched some of Saffron’s older videos with her ex bf Jake Mitchell because I had no idea who he was, wow... the most cringeworthy videos ever lmao

Lolll she always does that 👌🏼 she put the cutlery down to do it 😂 I know a lot of people can’t stand Anastasia, myself included, but something about Saffron & her family really bother me... they’re rich/well to do, but with no taste or class.

I recently watched some of Saffron’s older videos with her ex bf Jake Mitchell because I had no idea who he was, wow... the most cringeworthy videos ever lmao
There is something about Saffron that gives me the feeling that she thinks she’s better then everyone else and that whole thing with the person getting hit by a train and her complaining about it... screams entitlement and naivety, just makes me think if her parents have ever corrected her behaviour or anything that’s why i don’t care for her mom and dad.

Reactions: 10
She's just another basic witch to me. Completely unaware of her privilege.

Also, how boring. Another influencer with an inthestyle range. Yippee. Why can't they get some creativity?! I know it'll be a success she has enough minions for it and I'm sure it'll be designed well. It's just depressing to know she will have done NONE of the work around it, will make a mint, be fawned over constantly by the inthestyle team, whilst the clever workers who put it all together are probably on teeny tiny wages comparatively and have to shoulder all the heat from their boss if anything cocks up. All saff will do is try on and agree the styles, take some photos, fly somewhere nice for a meal and shoot, and watch the dollar come in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The black door she's posing in front of in one of her recent insta pics - I'm guessing thats the outside of their new home?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.