Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks similar but not the same
I thought her new house was quite old fashioned View attachment 139356

View attachment 139358
It did look really old fashioned in the vlog where she was there for like 10 seconds. But they've said they're having it completely gutted and redone before they get in and Darren works in doors and windows so I guess he could've done them himself? He did Casey's bifold doors in his house too.

Reactions: 1
Quite liked her video with Jed but are we surprised Ana sent such a dirty question she couldn't even ask it without risk of demonetisation?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how all her stories are about her latest video, she really doesn’t care about releasing another line 🤣

9E9D20B6-B05F-4D57-8151-416951FACE07.jpeg

I wonder why her mouths open so wide, I mean I understand her smiling but that’s a bit dramatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are most of the photos she's shared recently with her on her knees? My mind keeps going to the gutter and think inappropriate things. Just seems an odd position to be posing in most of the time.

• Haha
I have never heard of IN THE STYLE 😂 How on earth was this the most exciting announcement ever, it’s just some sponsorship with a clothing company!? and it’s not even PLT...BORINGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol at her new video with Jed. 'It didn't take much convincing for him to be in it!' She says, as if he was ever going to say no. Well yes, he's desperate for clout and would never pass up a chance to be on youtube.

Reactions: 3
Lol at her new video with Jed. 'It didn't take much convincing for him to be in it!' She says, as if he was ever going to say no. Well yes, he's desperate for clout and would never pass up a chance to be on youtube.
I think she pays him to be in the videos lol - He's lazy and uninspired. I saw on my suggested the other day one of his videos has 1 million views, you would think he would post more but nope, why would he when his parents hand him everything? Saffron and Casey stopped editing for him and then his videos stopped too. God forbid he put any effort in to learning to edit himself.

In the style is complete trash. The constant ads before/during/after Love Island finally got to me after about 5 weeks and I spent a good £200 (multiple sizes etc cos you never know) sent the whole lot back. Wouldn’t use their stuff as cleaning rags! It’s the epitome of influencers sticking their name on any old tit for a payday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the style is complete trash. The constant ads before/during/after Love Island finally got to me after about 5 weeks and I spent a good £200 (multiple sizes etc cos you never know) sent the whole lot back. Wouldn’t use their stuff as cleaning rags! It’s the epitome of influencers sticking their name on any old tit for a payday.
The ads around Love Island were I Saw It First, really similar. Don’t mind In The Style but have had problems with delivery and hate having to pay for returns!

Never even heard of it even after watching every single season of love island 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.