Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont like saffron I find it hard to relate to her and her life style she reminds me off the poplar girls at school

Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she's stuck to being plant based when she was eating DAIRY ben and jerrys the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t think people on this thread know the meaning of plant BASED 😂 She’s not claiming she’s vegan. Oh and btw Ben and Jerry’s do a dairy free ice cream

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But she wasn't eating dairy free ben and jerrys🤷🏻‍♀️
Plant based means you avoid dairy, meat and animal products but you don't necessarily ban it or believe against it. In veganism you don't eat it at all. So she can technically eat dairy products like Ben and Jerry's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf I don't need any excuses to moan about saff, but I don't mind her eating ice cream 😂 as you say, plant based isn't the same as vegan, and she's always said she's trying it out.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t plant based mean that you eat/follow a “vegan” diet but still wear leather, eat honey etc. At least that’s what I gathered from Niomi smart back in the day 😂

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t plant based mean that you eat/follow a “vegan” diet but still wear leather, eat honey etc. At least that’s what I gathered from Niomi smart back in the day 😂
I thought kind of along the same lines. Veganism is a moral objection to the use of animal products, so they don't eat anything from animals or use anything that came from them. Plant based is more health related, you're doing it for fitness, allergies, whatever other reason.

Honestly I wouldnt mind her eating non plant based occasionally if she didnt keep going on about being plant based now, like with the swap box or the green foods.

Reactions: 4
I dunno, I always considered it to be few animal products, rather than none
No, though I can see why one would think that. Plant based is just the diet aspect of veganism. Saying you follow a vegan diet is synonymous with saying you follow a plant based one.

Reactions: 4
I think this is right. I'm vegan and I've always believed that being plant based is simply following a vegan diet without making the other ethical changes. I don't know why she doesn't just say "I'm trying to eat healthier" or "I'm eating less meat and dairy" she already said in a recent video that she will go back to eating chicken soon.

Reactions: 7
Yea I’ve been vegetarian for quite a few years & I guess I eat plant based maybe 90% of the time, (I eat ice cream or chocolate sometimes) 😬 I just would never think of calling myself plant-based lol? The thought of eating meat/fish makes me ill, I prefer milk alternatives i.e. oat or almond milk, but I do still eat dairy products from time to time. I don’t see the need for her to constantly label her diet as plant-based when she is making up the rules as she goes along 😂

Realistically she’s just cutting down on eating meat & dairy products as opposed to restricting herself to eating a vegan diet... I don’t understand why she can’t just say she’s eating healthier 😂

I think this is right. I'm vegan and I've always believed that being plant based is simply following a vegan diet without making the other ethical changes. I don't know why she doesn't just say "I'm trying to eat healthier" or "I'm eating less meat and dairy" she already said in a recent video that she will go back to eating chicken soon.

Reactions: 5
Yea I’ve been vegetarian for quite a few years & I guess I eat plant based maybe 90% of the time, (I eat ice cream or chocolate sometimes) 😬 I just would never think of calling myself plant-based lol? The thought of eating meat/fish makes me ill, I prefer milk alternatives i.e. oat or almond milk, but I do still eat dairy products from time to time. I don’t see the need for her to constantly label her diet as plant-based when she is making up the rules as she goes along 😂

Realistically she’s just cutting down on eating meat & dairy products as opposed to restricting herself to eating a vegan diet... I don’t understand why she can’t just say she’s eating healthier 😂
I think she started off completely plant based and had no meat/dairy etc but now as time has gone on, she's probably giving in to some things like ice cream, chocolate etc.
I don't think its a big deal tbh.

Reactions: 2
It's not a big deal but don't say you've 'stuck to being plant based' when you haven't. What's the point in lying. 'Guys, I've been soooo good and completely stuck to a plant based diet except for this INSANE cow I ate the other day 👌'.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not a big deal but don't say you've 'stuck to being plant based' when you haven't. What's the point in lying. 'Guys, I've been soooo good and completely stuck to a plant based diet except for this INSANE cow I ate the other day 👌'.
We cant help stupid 🙅‍♀️

I just watched her lockdown festival video and why don't these people wear shoes outside?! They clearly have sliders, put them to use and maybe you wouldn't be stepping in your dogs tit Wendy. Same to Saffron, loves wearing her jordans with her bikini indoor but outside she's in socks :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.