Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never even heard of it even after watching every single season of love island 🤣
As eb16188 said, it was was I saw it first on the love island ads not in the style. I think I first heard of in the style when Charlotte Crosby or Sarah Ashcroft released their lines with them..
Saffron’s range looks so cheap and thin from the pictures.. a shame because they do look quite cute

Reactions: 3
In the style is a very reality star heavy brand so I don’t think it was difficult for Saff to get a collab with them. They have done so many with Towie, Made in Chelsea, Love Island stars etc.

was just wondering, does wendy have a job? or is all the money coming in from darren?

Reactions: 1
I’ve had a look at Saffron’s range and all the tie dye short and tshirt sets are no different to things I’ve been seeing on insta boutiques for weeks. They’re hardly ground breaking designs.

But it’s the same with Jac Jossa’s ITS range, the pjs look like pjs you could buy in Matalan for £8 a set.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they've missed the boat wiyh lounge wear tbh. Lockdown is relaxing, and it's been pushed by every brand for over 2 months now. I still think it will sell out, purely because she has enough fans, but it's hardly a collection to be proud of. Just another crappy cash cow.

Reactions: 13
I think they've missed the boat wiyh lounge wear tbh. Lockdown is relaxing, and it's been pushed by every brand for over 2 months now. I still think it will sell out, purely because she has enough fans, but it's hardly a collection to be proud of. Just another crappy cash cow.
I agree - people are now looking for nice outfits to wear for the summer once we’re (hopefully) able to return to somewhere near normal. I’ve been wearing loungewear for weeks and I’m sick of it, I want a nice summer dress 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else find her "coupon" reference very rude in her latest vlog? She basically further highlighted how entitled she is claiming to be embarrassed to use a coupon.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find her "coupon" reference very rude in her latest vlog? She basically further highlighted how entitled she is claiming to be embarrassed to use a coupon.
I did think her saying she was embarrassed would come across badly to USA viewers. In the UK, couponing isn't a big thing compared to America. I don't think its embarrassing to use them and she shouldn't have used that word for it anyway. I know a lot of parents are getting food shop vouchers from schools if their child has free school meals - I think the comment was insensitive but before Covid-19, I don't know a time where we would've used Vouchers/Coupons in stores, in the UK. I know a lot of the ones at the back of the cereal boxes are redeemable online but never seen any other ones. Maybe thats my entitlement showing.

I think she wasn't articulate enough to say she didn't know how it worked over here and how uncomfortable it may be as it seems to be a specific voucher just for her at a specific store.

Those 'celebrity' clothing collections are always so cheap and nasty looking it's actually comical. Also very unflattering unless you are about 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did think her saying she was embarrassed would come across badly to USA viewers. In the UK, couponing isn't a big thing compared to America. I don't think its embarrassing to use them and she shouldn't have used that word for it anyway. I know a lot of parents are getting food shop vouchers from schools if their child has free school meals - I think the comment was insensitive but before Covid-19, I don't know a time where we would've used Vouchers/Coupons in stores, in the UK. I know a lot of the ones at the back of the cereal boxes are redeemable online but never seen any other ones. Maybe thats my entitlement showing.

I think she wasn't articulate enough to say she didn't know how it worked over here and how uncomfortable it may be as it seems to be a specific voucher just for her at a specific store.
I disagree, I'm from the UK and love a coupon!

was just wondering, does wendy have a job? or is all the money coming in from darren?
She was a foster carer before saffron did YouTube, now she’s saffron’s assistant, and she actually does a lot for her.

2013 called, they want their tie dye back. Who’s going to be wearing a thick tracksuit in summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her ITS collab looks so basic and boring. Wow, jogger sets and tie dye stuff that you can find anywhere and everywhere right now. Groundbreaking.

Her ITS collab looks so basic and boring. Wow, jogger sets and tie dye stuff that you can find anywhere and everywhere right now. Groundbreaking.

I like the colour schemes that she’s used, but like you said it’s nothing new or groundbreaking, and will be way overpriced for what it is!

I don't understand why the title of the vlog is 'They sent me shoes worth £6000'?! Those trainers aren't £6000?

I don't understand why the title of the vlog is 'They sent me shoes worth £6000'?! Those trainers aren't £6000?
Highest resale value I've seen is £1,443 - probably some clickbait as per.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.