Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have so many thoughts about that post. 1.) What is the point? You're advertising ice cream and trainers - what's the need to get your bum out? Fair enough if you were advertising work out results or fake tan or a swimming costume...but you're not? 2.) Her leg looks blurred and edited beyond belief, so damaging as when I first saw it I thought God I wish my legs looked like that.

Reactions: 9
I just have so many thoughts about that post. 1.) What is the point? You're advertising ice cream and trainers - what's the need to get your bum out? Fair enough if you were advertising work out results or fake tan or a swimming costume...but you're not? 2.) Her leg looks blurred and edited beyond belief, so damaging as when I first saw it I thought God I wish my legs looked like that.
Honestly this is why the whole influencers and photoshop is so damaging-creates a ideal body type that isn’t achievable unless you train to a high standard. Look at the difference in these paparazzi photos and the one saffron posts. There is NOTHING wrong with her body in these paparazzi photos, you can see she is slim and has a normal healthy body as opposed to blurred out, stick thin legs and editing her bum. Saffron isn’t the only one all influencers do it but I wish they saw how big of an audience they had and used it for good.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
New member but I’ve been following this thread for a long time! I noticed on one of Saff’s pics that Kiss Aesthetics had commented- they’re a well known aesthetics company who treat people from Geordie Shore and Love Island. Anyway, they do a lot of non-surgery rhinoplasty and have fab results so it’s 100% possible Saff didn’t get surgery and just had filler!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly this is why the whole influencers and photoshop is so damaging-creates a ideal body type that isn’t achievable unless you train to a high standard. Look at the difference in these paparazzi photos and the one saffron posts. There is NOTHING wrong with her body in these paparazzi photos, you can see she is slim and has a normal healthy body as opposed to blurred out, stick thin legs and editing her bum. Saffron isn’t the only one all influencers do it but I wish they saw how big of an audience they had and used it for good.
Her body is gorgeous in those photos! It makes me so sad she feels that she has to edit her IG photos to an inch of their life. We know she doesn't really look like that. Also regarding the ice cream photo, I certainly don't look like that when I'm eating a tub of ben and jerries! I'm usually slobbed out on the sofa in a jumper and joggers with no makeup on, and have usually spilt some on my top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t even posted about saffron before and have never read this thread but OMG does anyone else HATE the constant 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Every time so says that something tastes good. In her green food video she actually had to put the cutlery down to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My 7 year old niece loves Saffron and obviously she doesn’t have Instagram but to pose like this when you have young fans is weird af
Just made an account recently and I agree with a lot of what is said on this thread. She definitely has had a nose job it's very obvious from old photos of her side profile. I think she has always had naturally big boobs, they definitely look larger recently but it looks like she's using photoshop or facetune (the fendi bikini top insta pic is warped around her cleavage). I like that she's basically competing with Ana and they're constantly trying to outdo each other. It's hilarious, their friendship is so fake that I feel sorry for them. It must be very draining to be so jealous of each other.

However, I think that as Saffron is 19 years old, she can post what she likes and why pin such a responsibility on her? Her videos are not aimed at 7 year olds at all, she openly talks about sex and adult things e.g in videos with her mum. She's not meant to be a perfect role model for kids hahaha. This is like how Zoe Sugg decided she was sick of the expectations to cater for a teenage audience when she is literally a grown woman who has no interest in pretending that she's still a teenage girl.

IMG_1102.PNG

IMG_1101 - Copy.PNG

Reactions: 1
Her body is gorgeous in those photos! It makes me so sad she feels that she has to edit her IG photos to an inch of their life. We know she doesn't really look like that. Also regarding the ice cream photo, I certainly don't look like that when I'm eating a tub of ben and jerries! I'm usually slobbed out on the sofa in a jumper and joggers with no makeup on, and have usually spilt some on my top 😂
Agree, the Pap pics are gorgeous and make me feel confident with my body more!

Reactions: 2
Google it... marsh mello kk
I have lol nothing comes up expect how a a semi blind man mistook him for being a member as he had a white mask one 🤦‍♀️ saffron probably doesn’t even know what the KKK is so to try affiliate her with it is stupid 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I agree!! The stick figure mentality is such a bad thing to promote young viewers honestly it’s what triggers eating disorders and body dysmorphic thoughts :// it’s sad and tiring to see how important they think outward appearances are

Reactions: 1
Could this be their new house ?
They're downsizing. That house is worth more than their current one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And its way smaller too.

ALSO, Saffron seems to spend so much money. Like she's purchased tons of new clothes, the camping equipment, the new shoes, etc. Just her purchases in the last vlogs total over 1k. All in the last few weeks.

13E43DDD-4D0F-47D1-80BA-AF31AD013EEC.jpeg

Does she not understand what being vegan/plant based means. You can’t just say ‘oh yeah I’m plant based but I eat things that aren’t plant based/vegan’.
It really does make me wonder what goes on in some people’s heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.