Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J54321

Anyone else find it cringe how she’s put the person she’s talking to as her lock screen? to me it seems a bit childish like a year 7 would do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LilacAries

wendy is a fab mum compared to MeJulies jeez. she actually seems fun and a mum you could open up too.

Reactions: 42
Am I the only one that doesn’t find him that attractive? His mole is really off putting
I don't find him attractive at all, but I can see how others would find him attractive. Personally I think he looks like a typical British 18-22 year old guy. But I also don't think you should judge somebody on their birthmarks and moles, they can't help it that if they have them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Spencerskates

VIP Member
This is off topic but I can’t see all of these posts and not comment. If you are suffering with an ED, PLEASE unfollow and unsubscribe from Saffron. Her attitudes towards food and exercise are so triggering and it will be seriously detrimental to your recovery.

Don’t compare what she eats with what you eat. Don’t beat yourself up for eating more than her.

Seek help if you need it. Recovery is worth it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

heretoday10

The way she speaks about food will have a negative influence on the young girls and even boys too who watch her. This isn’t a new thing either she’s been making comments about food for a long time now but it’s got much worse and is all that consumes her now which is worrying. She will be at home eating or be out for a meal with family or a friend or even people she doesn’t know overly well and will make comments on their food. It’s so insensitive and rude there’s no excuse for her to say the things she does. Her words could leave a mark on someone causing them to have issues with food of their own. She truly believes she’s better than everyone when like someone said above , she’s messing with her metabolism and she spends time editing her photos to make her body smaller and anyone who says she doesn’t is clearly not looking properly. That’s going to effect her mental health as time goes on. She is going down a dangerous road , she isn’t the only influencer to edit photos though so I’m not singling her out, they’re all wrong for it. Her whole family are vain when it comes to appearance therefore none of them are going to confront her about the issues she has. If your own mum is commenting on extremely edited photos of you telling you you’re perfect and beautiful that’s just messed up that’s not even what your child looks like at all. Before anyone twists what I’m saying , my point is yes her mum is her mum so will compliment her daughter nicely I know that but her mum is encouraging Saffron’s unhealthy obsessive ways by doing that on her photos. That whole family is known for editing photos so it’s no surprise. Saffron’s almost 20 she can’t be told what to do but it’s sad the whole family put vanity first but with the job she has that’s how it is unfortunately. Saffron is very full of herself especially since the nose job and lip fillers I think that’s why her issues with food goes unnoticed by a lot of viewers cause she oozes confidence. “ Your portion is soooo big compared to mine , are you going to eat ALL that ? I could never eat that much , look at my food look how little there is , I usually never eat bad stuff like this it’s so bad for you , don’t worry guys I’m not going to eat the skin on the chicken that’s fattening so I’ll take it off , do you realise how many calories are in this? , that’s a lot of food you have there! , I’m so fulllllll after one bite I can’t finish this!, I don’t know how you can eat all that look at all those chips that’s too much , someone’s hungry have enough food there ? , guys I’m just having brocolli with mine it’s soooo much healthier I’d rather be healthy , I’m not going to get a dessert but Anastasia’s dessert looks sooo good yommmm but I’m being healthy I could never eat something like that *makes disgusted face* I hardly ever eat cake or sweets wouldn’t you agree Ana , mum it’s true isn’t it I hardly eat much I’m so healthy I might even go gym after this meal. She’ll two bites of a McDonald’s chip and vlogs herself going for a run straight after you can see the stress in her face at the thought of gaining weight right away. I’m not being insensitive to anyone battling an eating disorder of any kind or an issue with food as I myself have had my own struggles so I know how easily our minds can be effected it’s a very hard thing to live with but she has a way of making everyone else feel lazy and ashamed for what they’re eating. These are only a handful of things she repeatedly says. I wish nothing bad on this girl at all, respect to her for doing that marathon last year and she puts a bit more effort into her YouTube channel than a lot of people but I hope for her sake she sees her attitude towards food isn’t good because there’s nothing wrong with her body. She’s so young and so consumed with these things it’s gone past the point of exercising for fun and having a balanced diet , there’s some serious issues developing there slowly not only in her mind but to people watching her who could be effected.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

grilltea

6033668A-6E8F-4BC8-8E13-34707FBEED2D.png

the fact that she said this “lunch” made her so full and stuffed really triggers me...

• Haha
  • Sick

Elle

VIP Member
Saffron Barker #4: This carrot is sooooo unreal 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼. Check out my new boyfriend and my new wheels

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
I don't find him attractive at all, he looks like a typical British 18-22 year old guy. But I also don't think you should judge somebody on their birthmarks and moles, they can't help it that if they have them.
It adds character (that’s what I think as someone with an obvious mole too) and it’s very disheartening when people put someone down for something they simply can’t help

• Heart
Reactions: 32

J54321

6A9BCEDA-EDFD-4607-B0C4-4EF829B4857E.png

Nice One, 45 year old, 3 children, 2 grandchildren posted this on her instagram story, fucking go to facebook or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

YellowLilly

She felt self conscious about part of her face and she had the means and money to change it via a minor surgery and now she's happier. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. And as for "lying about it", she explained that she didn't want to make a big deal about it because she didn't want to be seen to be promoting it. If she did film the whole process I think you would have judged her for that too. She really can't win with some of you. Also I think she probably took the few months to get used to it herself before telling everyone online.

anon1997

Literally not being a dick but have you looked around? The rules are a pile of shit. Can’t go see your granny but can go to a theme park? Can visit someone living alone and form a bubble?😂 Sorry nobody cares anymore, lockdown is over there’s mass gatherings daily and even the government broke their own rules. More likely to die of a lightening strike than you are coronavirus if you’re young. If you’re still letting Boris tell you that you can’t see your family and friends then boy you must have some willpower. We’re 12 weeks in, it’s human nature, stop being jobsworths. Me thinks people are getting slightly too comfortable with doing f all and getting paid for it and are trying to pan it off as ‘caring about the vulnerable’ if you genuinely do, and have stayed at home this whole time then well done you!! But honestly, mind your own. If you’re that scared, don’t leave the house but life goes on and the world is opening up again, pubs are opening, nobody is going to die because Wendy and Darren Barker hugged their grandkids.

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Eww why are they saying I love you to each other all over each other’s pictures, they’ve only been together about a month 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I definitely think Saffron is playing more in to the fitness side of her brand during quarantine, knowing people will interact with her posts because alot of people are doing home workouts. She's working with Krissy Cela , who is amazing! I love her home work outs but I wouldn't look at Saffron and think 'yeah i'd buy a workout off her' - As amazing as her body is, I don't think she has the frame to be a poster girl for Krissy's workouts
That’s really interesting to hear. Personally, I’m the opposite; I’m less motivated by super skinny girls with a full six pack because I know that my body will never look like that, but for someone like Saffron, she has a toned, healthy body that seems more attainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Greygardener

Chatty Member
wendy is a fab mum compared to MeJulies jeez. she actually seems fun and a mum you could open up too.
I agree. I think shes a big part of why Saffron is so successful, shes been there behind the scenes preventing her making any big mistakes.

Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There was no suggestions so I made one up 😂🤣
happy to change it if someone can suggest something better....... all I saw was a user saying it needed to mention the honker.

continue here
and let me know if there’s a better suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27