Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people watch these “answer questions boys are too scared to ask” videos, You just know Saffron and Jed are going to give simple boring tit answer to please the 12 year old girls, i hate the barker family more then anything i can pick out ten unattractive features in each one of them
I physically laughed out loud at ur comment lol. So accurate 👏🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Saffron’s clothes look awful quality could probably get something better out of primark... and this tie dye trend??????? Really????? You couldn’t think of anything better... i’ve never seen more basic pieces
It looks so tacky, the one that springs to mind is the pink and yellow fade design, I like the idea, but it looks like a background you would design on PowerPoint in year 7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The entire family just looks like the dad. Saffron’s nose job was a cry for help but alas, still Darren.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The entire family just looks like the dad. Saffron’s nose job was a cry for help but alas, still Darren.
Wendy has had so much botox i’m not sure what she really looks like to compare her to her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I usually read and don’t comment but literally every picture/video I’ve seen of people wearing her ITS line the clothes are SO creased 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saffron INS range has been overshadowed with Adam Frisby bs with Black Lives Matter t-shirt and telling anyone who criticised him to "stop being so negative and have a day off" and the fact he has never worked with any black influencers and has tried not paying them for work!

Edit: INS clothes are not it. I've heard the quality is low and they try not to refund you

Reactions: 5
Interesting idkimhaz who's suppose to be one of her besties shared all the in the style trying to make money off blm and they have both unfollowed each other.. Would love to know what happened there

Reactions: 2
Lol would love to know what fully went on there, I bet anas in the middle of it all. However I don’t believe for one minute saffron and ana are truly best friends at all.

• Heart
Lol would love to know what fully went on there, I bet anas in the middle of it all. However I don’t believe for one minute saffron and ana are truly best friends at all.

This!!! I said this on ana’s thread. Probably the kind of ‘bestfriends’ that slag eachother off behind their backs, are indirectly bitchy to eachother and are jelous... I’ve been there 2 many times (one sided tho) lol it becomes a competition

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at how she posts on her ig story EVERY time she works out?? Idk I feel like she’s just yelling I WORK OUT IM FIT to everyone 24/7 and it’s like... geez we get it... idk ://

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at how she posts on her ig story EVERY time she works out?? Idk I feel like she’s just yelling I WORK OUT IM FIT to everyone 24/7 and it’s like... geez we get it... idk ://
Its her personality trait. She MUST inform us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lurker (hiii) I've always thought that Saff and Ana are just 'best pals' for the views. Anytime Saff is with Ana, Byron and Haz, they have always acted like they don't like her, so I'd also love to know if it's finally came out that they've never liked her. p.s sorry if my grammar is awful, I'm hungover af :LOL:

I don't remember if I posted on Saffron or Ana's thread but I genuinely believe Haz is trying to educate herself and her white friends about their privilege and for some, like Saffron its not going well hence them mutually unfollowing each other. Saffron put INS before BLM movement bc she is gaining profit/money from it. Selfish.

Like Ana has fucked up and said the wrong thing so many times over the past week, but I feel like she backed off the black square bc people like Haz messaged her to explain why she should not stay off SM. Ana might be thick as tit, but she shows willingness to learn, maybe this is because she does have POC friends.

During all of this, Saffron's true colours have really come out. She is so ignorant and I never realised but she has NO POC or black friends.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.