Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I think Haz is so entitled. Would be interested to find out what happened between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she posts a black square and then everyday after a selfie advertising herself and her basic tye dye range. Absolutely out of touch and completely contradicting herself. Influencers always seem to think that they need to put on a "I'm a good person" image. Fake fake fake

Reactions: 6
Do any of you know Gary C the Disney youtuber? I think saffron’s bother Jed looks just like him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her new video, I can’t be the only one who thinks she’s too obsessed with her diet? The amount of protein she consumes daily seems insane !!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why her or her mum thought that would be a good YouTube video for her audience, basically just makes people feel tit about themselves

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise she was now sponsored by gymshark (she mentioned in the video)?! But guess that explains her obsession with working out

Didn’t realise she was now sponsored by gymshark (she mentioned in the video)?! But guess that explains her obsession with working out
She's been obsessed with working out way before she was on the Gymshark hype. She's been hinting and tagging them on socials for months to get this spon. Not subtle of her at all!

Also, I thought the video was decent. I think her portions are quite small, but they are packed with protein which I guess is filling. Its clear to see she isnt starving herself and her main goal isnt to lose weight. Judging from the amount of protein and types of food groups she's eating, she's clearly trying to build muscle and her diet isnt anything out of the ordinary from those amateur gym wannabes.
With food videos, the influencer cant win imo. Everyone has different tastes, meal portions, etc. But this video was a lot better than Emily Canham's What I Eat video.

After how she handled BLM, I won't be watching any of her videos unless my adblock is on and won't click any of her links either.

This pic is from 2 years ago but she looks so different? idk if she’s maybe had a makeup change but I could barely recognise her ://
Lol & this is why I'm surprised when people try to defend her and say she's never had any work done. Clearly different nose & lips -- and nothing is wrong with it! Just weird that she tries to make it a secret :rolleyes:

Why her videos always foooooood related it is so bleeping boring
Ugh yes. And the number of times she did the finger thing 👌 If an emoji could represent Saffron, that would be it. Also why did she have sunglasses resting on her head when she was supposedly in the house the whole day?

She did the 👌 thing like 20 more times but didn't want to screenshot every single time or else I'd be there all damn day haha

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 10.50.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 10.04.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 10.24.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 11.15.29 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's definitely had her nose and lips done but all that was fairly recently. I think she had lip fillers the same time she had chin filler as its definitely not the first time she's had it but what I cant understand is why she never got the lip filler before Strictly!! Her top lip would be none existent when the judges would give feedback and all you could see was teeth and gums 😫 She just needs to admit it, its not like Ana didn't just confirm it in her latest video anyway. And no one gave two shits she had chin filler when she admitted either.
Side note but when she was wearing her hair in curls in the black gym clothes, I think she looked really pretty. The dark roots really suit her.

Reactions: 3
Her diet just seems like the typical, cliche fitness guru diet you see everywhere on ig :// I could literally predict what she was gonna have lol the protein shake for breakfast, rice cakes w pb, plant based sausages, omelette consisting of mostly egg whites. Idk if she’s genuinely eating like this bc she wants to but I get a feeling she’s just copying fitness gurus on ig bc she wants to be like them?? Going all plant based, the gymshark spons :// feel like shes chasing up a myprotein sponsorship rn also. I might be wrong thoo

Reactions: 6
Her diet just seems like the typical, cliche fitness guru diet you see everywhere on ig :// I could literally predict what she was gonna have lol the protein shake for breakfast, rice cakes w pb, plant based sausages, omelette consisting of mostly egg whites. Idk if she’s genuinely eating like this bc she wants to but I get a feeling she’s just copying fitness gurus on ig bc she wants to be like them?? Going all plant based, the gymshark spons :// feel like shes chasing up a myprotein sponsorship rn also. I might be wrong thoo
if she's been doing stuff with Krissy, I can imagine women best is on the horizon tbh. Id be lowkey pissed if she did get myprotein as I feel like they're a proper gym brand for people who genuinely train - not those who go though "health kick" phases like saff clearly does

Reactions: 2
if she's been doing stuff with Krissy, I can imagine women best is on the horizon tbh. Id be lowkey pissed if she did get myprotein as I feel like they're a proper gym brand for people who genuinely train - not those who go though "health kick" phases like saff clearly does
I think she's aiming for MyProtein, they're always looking for fitness inspired influencers which is what Saffron is trying to break in to. I think Womens Best will be a bit harder as it took Krissy a while to even get that. Tammy Hembrow has a line/spon with Women's Best as well. Saffron really doesnt have their bodies yet to be an ambassador of WB. Don't get me wrong, Saffrons body is amazing but she doesn't have that defined/muscled look in her arms, abs and ass. She's toned but not like them. I hope what I'm saying comes across 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think she's aiming for MyProtein, they're always looking for fitness inspired influencers which is what Saffron is trying to break in to. I think Womens Best will be a bit harder as it took Krissy a while to even get that. Tammy Hembrow has a line/spon with Women's Best as well. Saffron really doesnt have their bodies yet to be an ambassador of WB. Don't get me wrong, Saffrons body is amazing but she doesn't have that defined/muscled look in her arms, abs and ass. She's toned but not like them. I hope what I'm saying comes across 🤣
I know what you mean. I just don't feel she's at myproteins level - lets face it, she's no where near on the level of some of those athletes lmaooo

Reactions: 4
I can’t tell if saff is just passionate about fitness or if shes overly obsessed and is just good at masking the unhealthy relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t tell if saff is just passionate about fitness or if shes overly obsessed and is just good at masking the unhealthy relationship
i was thinking this!! *not diagnosing* but i’ve been through a similar thing that did lead to my more restrictive (dangerous) diet. It exists and with her doing so many “food” related videos i’ve always considered this. Especially when she said she uses them as an excuse to “cheat” or “go off her diet” once (i can’t remember which video it was).

Reactions: 5
i was thinking this!! *not diagnosing* but i’ve been through a similar thing that did lead to my more restrictive (dangerous) diet. It exists and with her doing so many “food” related videos i’ve always considered this. Especially when she said she uses them as an excuse to “cheat” or “go off her diet” once (i can’t remember which video it was).
I hate how she’s almost displaying it so readily to a younger audience. Be obsessed with fitness all you want don’t get me wrong, but read the room. If your audience are young girls there needs to be some sort of barrier up through how you’re making out food and fitness to be perceived as

The only other explanation I can think of is simply just that she’s a wannabe fitness guru, bc her current diet sounds like it was literally copied from ig and the way she chases after sport brand sponsors/hypes up gym wear like they do on ig, I rly do hope she doesn’t have an unhealthy relationship though!

I hate how she’s almost displaying it so readily to a younger audience. Be obsessed with fitness all you want don’t get me wrong, but read the room. If your audience are young girls there needs to be some sort of barrier up through how you’re making out food and fitness to be perceived as
agreed, young girls need to realise that you don’t go clean for like 3 weeks or whatever she does then think duck this for one week, feel guilty then go back to clean so she does need to consider the message she’s portraying to her audience

3AF5089C-3255-4EBF-8D38-D6C9DC655199.png

You stopped talking about it a long time ago Saffron!
I believe this is the first time since blackout tuesday she has actually spoken up about the black lives matter movement (apart from the picture of herself she posted)!!

Reactions: 7
Interesting idkimhaz who's suppose to be one of her besties shared all the in the style trying to make money off blm and they have both unfollowed each other.. Would love to know what happened there
Haz hates her
Screenshot_20200609-031227_Instagram.jpg

If you take away her fitness (her diet and exercising)

What does she have left?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.