Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, we are allowed to meet up to 6 people outside our households now in an open space such as garden, park, or beach. They all look 2m apart to me?
That’s what I was thinking

Reactions: 3
LOL, how have I only just seen this?! he gives me massive stuck up Tory vibes himself, but it was still enjoyable tbf

i don’t care if the rules are now 6 people or whatever it is now, Be Smarter, the virus is still going around and is being at the beach a must? just pretend your gardens a beach or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The rules came in today, she was at the beach Saturday and was seen touching her friends and being closer than 2m. The girl who uploaded the Tik Tok is going to upload another. She’s a hypocrite

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The rules came in today, she was at the beach Saturday and was seen touching her friends and being closer than 2m. The girl who uploaded the Tik Tok is going to upload another. She’s a hypocrite
If the girl has proof she was touching her friends and next to them then why not upload that one first? She’s tagged Carmie for what exactly?

Reactions: 4
If the girl has proof she was touching her friends and next to them then why not upload that one first? She’s tagged Carmie for what exactly?
Don't think Carmie can preach about it since he has moved households & so has his girlfriend throughout lock down 🙄

Reactions: 7
The point is she should practice what she preaches. She has a platform and she should be setting an example. They are defo not 2m away😂😂

Reactions: 8
The beach wasn't packed like the ones in Southend. They were sitting on uncomfortable pebbles ffs. If she has pictures and videos of her touching her friend then okay, but for now, I don't think she's done anything wrong even if rules were enforced today.

Also, that social media black out challenge she's participating in is bleeping stupid. Why cant you educate yourself and open yourself to discussion on your twitter and instagram platforms? ASK PEOPLE QUESTIONS. No one will berate her for this. The best way to learn is to open yourself for discussion with people who have experienced this first hand. She's gonna stop posting and what? Stay in her white household around all her white family and somehow on Wednesday, she'll be educated? Give me a break.

Now is NOT the time for silence or a "blackout" on social media. Black people need VOICES. They need you to repost and raise awareness. You can do that while educating yourself. Influencers are just thick.

Reactions: 9
Resale value is going up everyday. Right now, they're worth 2k ish. Limited edition and collectors item so they'll be worth more soon. Still a cheeky title, got the figure out of her ass.
that's a fair point but those resale websites such as stocks and eastbay advertise them for waaay over the price people pay for them and you don't even know if people are actually buying them for that or if its just advertised for that much.

Reactions: 1
that's a fair point but those resale websites such as stocks and eastbay advertise them for waaay over the price people pay for them and you don't even know if people are actually buying them for that or if its just advertised for that much.
Theres no way people are paying that much. All these limited edition shoes are ugly af anyway. Saffron won't even wear them after a month I bet.
She just likes having something other people don't.

Reactions: 2
This whole black out is so stupid i agree, What.. oh god NO... You are spending a whole DAY Without Social media... how are you going to survive saffy i feel so sorry for you, how about during this day of NO PHONE you can maybe talk to your family members... or maybe do a workout in your massive house or play with ££££ of makeup you buy or play with the things other BRANDS have sent you, i’m praying for you saff!!!!!!! Your presence will be MISSEDDDDDDD!!!

Reactions: 7
so I don't know if this has been mentioned but those shoes are NOT worth 6000 pounds!? I looked on the Nike au website and the price was $140 aud so that's 80 pounds, what a joke saying they're worth nearly 10 times more. 😂
No, they are worth nearly 6 grand, the way the whole limited edition sneaker market works is the retail price will be fairly cheap, but they are released in such limited quantities so barely anybody gets them and so then the resell price massively goes up. Have a look on StockX, the ones she has with the packaging are currently going for about 6 grand so in her defence, she wasn't actually lying.

No, they are worth nearly 6 grand, the way the whole limited edition sneaker market works is the retail price will be fairly cheap, but they are released in such limited quantities so barely anybody gets them and so then the resell price massively goes up. Have a look on StockX, the ones she has with the packaging are currently going for about 6 grand so in her defence, she wasn't actually lying.
nah they are currently at £2969 (which is still stupid amount of money) but theyre not £6k on stock x

Reactions: 2
Just read this about the brand Saff worked with on her Clothes, wonder if she'll comment

Just read this about the brand Saff worked with on her Clothes, wonder if she'll comment
She won't. Anything that affects her income and business deals, she stays mute. White Privilege.

Reactions: 4
I think they all secretly hate each other and this was an easy way to get a dig in. I’m glad she’s done it that way tbh

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.