Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kudos to haz for having a bit of integrity. I always found their supposed friendship plain weird, they're both such dominant characters I could see them clashing. Saffron tries to be very sweet, young, innocent and adorable but I actually think she's quite cunning and nasty. Have seen her true self come out several times, and it's also quite clear she hates situations where she isn't at the centre of attention. Haz on the other hand makes an awful first impression, a pretty tit second one too, and things she's SOOOOO cool and qUiRkY. She gives off mean girl vibes but of the 2 is probably more loyal and straight forward, and probably a lot softer inside.

Reactions: 11
I don't remember if I posted on Saffron or Ana's thread but I genuinely believe Haz is trying to educate herself and her white friends about their privilege and for some, like Saffron its not going well hence them mutually unfollowing each other. Saffron put INS before BLM movement bc she is gaining profit/money from it. Selfish.

Like Ana has fucked up and said the wrong thing so many times over the past week, but I feel like she backed off the black square bc people like Haz messaged her to explain why she should not stay off SM. Ana might be thick as tit, but she shows willingness to learn, maybe this is because she does have POC friends.

During all of this, Saffron's true colours have really come out. She is so ignorant and I never realised but she has NO POC or black friends.
Agree with this totally. I have to say at times I find Saff more ignorant than Ana

Reactions: 7
ngl I can actually see saff going on love island lol shes naturally pretty and has a personality x

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her new car is. She got her BMW just because the Dolan twins had one didn't she? She was obsessed with them.
I don't even know why she has a car, she never seems to actually be able to use it and when she is home, she's attached to her mums hip. I wonder if she'll be driving to and from London and Brighton or using the train.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ngl I can actually see saff going on love island lol shes naturally pretty and has a personality x
EURGH pass the sick bucket.

Actually I'd love to see her on love Island, would be good to see her in an environment away from her family who are so far up her are up her arse. Don't think she could cope not being the centre of the universe for once.

Reactions: 6

Actually I'd love to see her on love Island, would be good to see her in an environment away from her family who are so far up her are up her arse. Don't think she could cope not being the centre of the universe for once.
Just basing off of her looks since that’s pretty much what the show looks at first, but yea I agree it’d be interesting to see her true self come out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t dodge cameras 24/7

i was thinking this!! *not diagnosing* but i’ve been through a similar thing that did lead to my more restrictive (dangerous) diet. It exists and with her doing so many “food” related videos i’ve always considered this. Especially when she said she uses them as an excuse to “cheat” or “go off her diet” once (i can’t remember which video it was).
I don’t know, I think she just really enjoys it, and all the benefits, like grace fit, Carly rowena ect... they’re all very similar to daft

She would never do it. She uses her family as a security blanket, she's so wrapped around her parents, she would struggle if she went on Love Island. As independent she thinks she is, she really doesn't stand a chance in the villa and besides, she comes across way too naive and young.

She seemed to struggle on strictly, having to work with people who didn't put her on a pedestal. Don't think she'd cope with the 24/7 scrutiny of love Island. Plus she's arguably too big, they prefer up and comers.

She would never do it. She uses her family as a security blanket, she's so wrapped around her parents, she would struggle if she went on Love Island. As independent she thinks she is, she really doesn't stand a chance in the villa and besides, she comes across way too naive and young.
If (key word IF) Ana and saff both got an invite to go on I can def see Anna taking the invite 1000000000000%

She is in no way independent. It comes across on her vlogs that she relies on her mum for way too much. I know she’s only 19 or whatever but I just find her so dim. She seems to lack basic life skills and common sense. Maybe that’s just me cos I get very irritated by people like that 🤣
Haven’t watched anyone else’s videos in ages cos I’ve been binge watching David Dobriks but just seen her latest one where she sat and slagged off the guys who clean her car. So awkward if they saw that! If they make you “seeew sew uncomfortable” then how about clean your own car you lazy bint, you seem to be doing nothing else!

Reactions: 4
Honestly think Wendy is the brains behind all her videos, and it is down to her that she is as big as she is. I think Wendy plans her content, helps her edit herself in a flattering age appropriate way, and networks to get her the opportunities. I think she's a spoiled little brat and it will all crumble down if she starts to think she can do it all herself.

I get in trouble on Ana's thread for sticking up for her. But I think saff is successful because of Wendy, Ana is successful despite of Julie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly think Wendy is the brains behind all her videos, and it is down to her that she is as big as she is. I think Wendy plans her content, helps her edit herself in a flattering age appropriate way, and networks to get her the opportunities. I think she's a spoiled little brat and it will all crumble down if she starts to think she can do it all herself.

I get in trouble on Ana's thread for sticking up for her. But I think saff is successful because of Wendy, Ana is successful despite of Julie.
100% - This is why Wendy deserves to be paid whatever Saffron pays her. She plans most of Saffrons content, buys all the stuff needed whether thats tents for glamming in the garden or the food for "eat ___ food for 24 hrs" and I'm 100% sure she does Saffron's emails and sorts through what brands she should work with etc. Saffron already had an accountant within her first year of being on Youtube along with her saying she had meetings at the bank about pensions etc, personally thats how I knew her parents were on the ball. Ana only got an accountant LAST YEAR, she's making a 6 figure salary and she only got an accountant last year?! Julie is absolutely clueless and clearly does not care enough to even try to steer Ana in the right direction. I do think Saffron is good at networking herself and Wendy doesnt do much of that for her as when they were in America, Saffron had planned to meet several young american youtubers that Wendy couldn't have done. Saffron isnt a one woman show, I also think she pays Jed to be in her videos, probably not much though.

Moving to London will be good for her. I think Strictly did her well too as she was forced to fend for herself alot of the time but during that time, it was clear she had a lot of help with her content. I also think that Saffron has better routine than Ana in the sense where she's never doing nothing all day, she's always occupied whereas Ana seems to think she deserves a break after asking her minions for video ideas on instagram. I don't think Saffron will crumble mainly because her parents are there to support her whether Wendy is getting paid or not, she will always that added support which everyone should have. Ana doesnt have that support nor does she have someone constantly pushing her to be better. Julie seems to think Ana is hot tit so theres no room for improvement and that where they mess up.

Reactions: 14
In her latest what I eat in a day video, does anyone think she was trying to act/ talk like ClickForTaz? Hard to explain how... but she just wasn’t herself

In her latest what I eat in a day video, does anyone think she was trying to act/ talk like ClickForTaz? Hard to explain how... but she just wasn’t herself
Omg I love taz she cracks me up everytime, one of my favourite people on yt ever, but personally no I dont think she was lol it’s impossible for saff to be as relatable/down to earth as her

I agree with what everyone said. Saffron has always had her parents' back, either for moral or financial support. Whilst Ana kinda came from nothing and did everything by herself, I have to give her that. Thats why Ive always found Ana way more relatable than Saff.
However these days things changed and I can't even relate to Ana anymore

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Wendy helps Saffron, why would she when Saffron is with a management? I reckon Saffron just talks to her Mom about everything and Wendy does seem the type to give her strong opinions of what to do and what not to do.
Also i never clicked on the video of Saffron showing us what she eats to stay in shape... Um what shape?😂😂 why is she acting like she has the body people want? Also love how she uses the edited butt picture she put on instagram as her thumbnail so people think she has a fat ass but it’s nothing of the sort trust me i saw the paparazzi pictures 😂

Reactions: 3
Found this on twitter from a fan account. An unedited, photo of her pre filler lol..
WOW. This is VERY noticeable. Ive never noticed how much has changed! Everything from her chin, to her cheeks, to her lips to her TEETH!!

Edit: Cant forget that nose!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.