Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone screenshot the clothing company tweet? It's since been removed 👀👀

Reactions: 6
I do agree but also Saffron has been putting up loads of helpful links on her stories the past couple days so not really necessary to call her out like that tbh.
Last couple of days? It was only yesterday AFTER her clothing line sold out that she started putting links up. Before that, she had posted two stories which were lost in the sea of self promo.
She put her campaign and job before this movement and she took her time finding a picture that suited her feed before she posted on her grid. Spare me.

Reactions: 5
No, they are worth nearly 6 grand, the way the whole limited edition sneaker market works is the retail price will be fairly cheap, but they are released in such limited quantities so barely anybody gets them and so then the resell price massively goes up. Have a look on StockX, the ones she has with the packaging are currently going for about 6 grand so in her defence, she wasn't actually lying.
as i said before, on stocks they may be advertised for 6k (and they're not as idk2 had replied, they're at 3k) and just because they're advertised for that price does not mean people are buying them for that much, so therefore they're not worth that much.

Reactions: 2
My opinion- Haz was right for calling Saffron out.
as said, don’t like Haz myself and agree with the above said she’s acting like superman come 2 save the day defo needs to get off her high horse BUT

I wouldn’t say that Haz and saffron are ‘friends’ as such. If you were close friends yes I would message them privately. But matters like these are serious and people need to realise what they’re doing and its an easy way to access saffrons large following too..
The way haz said it was pretty respectful too tbh, it didn’t come across as patronising. I’ve seen a couple or people on my insta feed call their friends out publicly and I applaud people for it as long as it isn’t rude. Awareness should be spread.
Just my opinion. I hope this makes sense too lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do agree but also Saffron has been putting up loads of helpful links on her stories the past couple days so not really necessary to call her out like that tbh.
Yes, all of the links Saffron has posted are a good thing but if she really followed the movement then she would of realised that loads of people on twitter were against this blackout trend because it limits conversation between people who need to learn.

Reactions: 3
I’m tired of this chat about Saffron and all influencers tbh. If she hadn’t posted the blackout pic she would have been called out for not doing it? She’s done it and she’s still getting negative comments. Seems like you can’t do the right thing either way here 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m tired of this chat about Saffron and all influencers tbh. If she hadn’t posted the blackout pic she would have been called out for not doing it? She’s done it and she’s still getting negative comments. Seems like you can’t do the right thing either way here 🤷‍♀️
The reason why people are posting negative comments is because originally the whole 'blackout' was to go out of your normal social media way (posting selfies etc) to Educate other people about the movement, not just post it and have the day off or something, If Saffron was smart enough to realise this and post information throughout the day then maybe her market of 10-18 year olds would of learnt something.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think haz is an absolute witch but i applaud her doing that, even if it was only to get a dig in. In fact if she text ana, and then called Saffron out publicly, she has gone way up in my estimations 😂

Haz seems much more grounded than saffy b, im sure she's still privileged but is not doubt much more aware. Saffy b just seems to think the world should rotate around her, and has no issue with that.

Don’t see how everyone’s praising Haz for this when she’s got it wrong. That’s exactly what the hashtag is for. People are saying don’t post a black screen on the hashtag for black lives matter as it covers up vital information but saffron hasn’t.

I said yesterday (Not sure if on this thread) that I didn’t agree with being silent but saffron has stopped posting about herself and posted useful links do not sure what else you can expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t see how everyone’s praising Haz for this when she’s got it wrong. That’s exactly what the hashtag is for. People are saying don’t post a black screen on the hashtag for black lives matter as it covers up vital information but saffron hasn’t.

I said yesterday (Not sure if on this thread) that I didn’t agree with being silent but saffron has stopped posting about herself and posted useful links do not sure what else you can expect.
I think most people’s problem is that the whole point of posting the black screen yesterday was to stop posting about yourself (which as you mentioned she did) but to post helpful links to do with the blmm, however yesterday saffron literally posted one thing on her story and I’m pretty sure that might have been from the night before.

I think most people’s problem is that the whole point of posting the black screen yesterday was to stop posting about yourself (which as you mentioned she did) but to post helpful links to do with the blmm, however yesterday saffron literally posted one thing on her story and I’m pretty sure that might have been from the night before.
To add to this I’ve also noticed how today she’s stopped posting about blm and started promoting herself again, she’s posted two things about the movement today and the rest is about her in the style collab. Yes she did post saying the Adsense from her video will go towards the movement however she posted a picture of herself wearing a bikini with that as a caption??????
COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE AND UNRELATED

Thought i'd comment on her post, but probably going to get lost between all her minions commenting how stunning and unreal she looks

IMG_4158 2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saffron’s clothes look awful quality could probably get something better out of primark... and this tie dye trend??????? Really????? You couldn’t think of anything better... i’ve never seen more basic pieces

anyone else just get incredibly creeped out by jed lmao
Very, Saffron is more down to earth than he is.. and am I remembering correctly, did he say he’s slept with over 5 girls in the video of saffron asking him questions or is that a joke? He’s a foetus!

• Haha
anyone else just get incredibly creeped out by jed lmao
LOOOOOOOL 😭😭😂😂😂 i literally said this from the beginning how people find him attractive is beyond me, don’t get me wrong hes a good looking boy but he actually makes me cringe. He looks like a 15 year old (he literally looks so young) that thinks he looks good just cos he wears all designer 🥴

• Haha
Why do people watch these “answer questions boys are too scared to ask” videos, You just know Saffron and Jed are going to give simple boring tit answer to please the 12 year old girls, i hate the barker family more then anything i can pick out ten unattractive features in each one of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.