Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes it worse is that the girl he's cheated on her with is probably aware of him and who Saffron is and then messaged Saffron to let her know 😬 I can only guess that's how its happened anyway

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The “communts” on the articles in the papers. 😬 As much as I don’t like her and I struggle to feel any sympathy, I hope she doesn’t read the comments kicking her while she’s down. I would hate to be in her shoes right now. I mean, I wouldn’t have the gall to think I could tie down a 23 year old rugby player who’s just moved to America to live his dream, but y’know, good on her for trying. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What makes it worse is that the girl he's cheated on her with is probably aware of him and who Saffron is and then messaged Saffron to let her know 😬 I can only guess that's how its happened anyway
For me that's the ultimate Q ---- how did she find out....

Reactions: 18
The “communts” on the articles in the papers. 😬 As much as I don’t like her and I struggle to feel any sympathy, I hope she doesn’t read the comments kicking her while she’s down. I would hate to be in her shoes right now. I mean, I wouldn’t have the gall to think I could tie down a 23 year old rugby player who’s just moved to America to live his dream, but y’know, good on her for trying. 🥴
The comments aren’t great but someone has to tell her. Why didn’t her friends or family step in and tell her she’s moving mad? The way she so confidently spoke about their future, having kids etc is delusional after so little time. I couldn’t take it seriously if that was my friend.

He probably thought he’d bagged some arm candy and they’d be in for a good time. It’s also his first relationship. If she wants to settle down she needs to go for someone older not younger. Kids and marriage are probably at the bottom of his priority list.

Reactions: 41
It’s the editing her waist for me 😂
Look at the line on the door near the right of her waist it’s a straight line that’s bent inwards towards her waist where she’s clearly pulled it in 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the editing her waist for me 😂
Look at the line on the door near the right of her waist it’s a straight line that’s bent inwards towards her waist where she’s clearly pulled it in 😂
I see she's taken a leaf out of Ana's book with the bikini top being 2 sizes too small

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree with everything everyone on here has said about Saffron she’s desperate , clingy and was doing way too much in the relationship trying to force things to make this fairytale life she dreams of being the girlfriend/wife of an nfl player. Sending him photos of the engagement ring she wants, using AI to see what their baby would like if they had one together , constantly reposting proposals , more than once in vlogs she said things like “might be getting engaged tonight” and “I should wear this dress cause you never know when I’ll get proposed to could be soon” and Imogen always feeding into Saffrons delusion on New Years saying “what if you get engaged tonight?”, I think that’s so weird! Saffron is very full on in a relationship and puts a lot of pressure.

I’m not surprised this relationship didn’t last had an off feeling about it from day one as did everyone else on here and something was always off about him cause she made him out to be perfect but it was obvious he was too good to be true with the love letter and everything else he definitely played a part in leading her on but she also has herself to blame for thinking a guy she’s known and been in a relationship with a few months who she’s hardly spent any time in person with and they hardly know each other was going to marry her and give her the life she’s desperate for she was being delusional, immature and lacked common sense. I understand when you develop feelings and an attachment to someone you don’t always see every red flag or sometimes you don’t want to accept something is wrong but I can’t make much of an excuse for Saffron because she chose not to live in reality when at her age she should have more common sense and more maturity to not rush into things because she’s desperate.

She was obsessed with the idea of him being in the NFL and being his wife lol she kept bragging about it convincing herself it would happen soon and thinking she was above everyone. I don’t think it helps that she has a very pushy mum who was also desperate for Saffron to have a rich famous boyfriend so that she could brag about her daughter and Louis being together. I don’t like Saffron and I do believe in karma so maybe this is her karma for what she did to her friend Sophie by sleeping with Luca when Luca was still in a relationship with Sophie. I know Saffron denied it but I remember at the time Sophie’s friend confirmed Luca cheated with Saffron and Sophie was so hurt about it. Luca of course is to blame for that too. I’m not saying Saffron deserved Louis cheating on her and leading her on because I wouldn’t wish for anyone to be cheated on but if you go through life being a smug mean person who’s always bragging , full of ego , hurting others and putting people down like she does to Ana it makes it hard for people to feel sorry for you that much.

I hope Saffron has people around her who advise her to stay single and not rush into things because if she doesn’t learn she’ll keep getting hurt over and over and never grow up. Wendy needs to step up and be better as a mum and not give her daughter a hard time for being single cause nothing wrong with being single but Saffron has said Wendy makes fun of her when she doesn’t have a boyfriend and tells her to get one. I hope Wendy doesn’t push Saffron to forgive Louis and stay with him because part of me wouldn’t be surprised if she’s that desperate for Saffron to stick with him cause of his career.

Saffron needs to stay single because she obsessed over Louis , her whole life revolved around him 24/7 that’s not healthy or normal. Something I will say in Saffrons defence is from reading comments on the daily mail , some people said “Louis had a lucky escape” I understand the way Saffron behaved in that relationship was so desperate and creepy at times like I said above but he cheated on her so he’s no angel he’s a fuckboy and sly.

Reactions: 39
God the constant obsessive need to take photos & eye-duck yourself ALL for social media gratification, while on holiday, is so chavy and lame lmao.

Reactions: 27
Okay I’ve read the old thread, how do we know he’s cheated for sure? They seem like fake accounts ..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.