Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something sly about the bloke. I'm sure he's decent but something about their relationship dynamic is off.

Reactions: 17
He talks like he has too many teeth and sounds dull af. Definitely gives off slime ball vibes as well😂

Reactions: 17
The way she smiles makes it look like her teeth are too big for her mouth. It just doesn't look right 😅

Reactions: 9
God it’s been a while since I’ve caught up on her thread so good to see she’s still the same self centered narcissistic witch she’s always been

Reactions: 8
There's something sly about the bloke. I'm sure he's decent but something about their relationship dynamic is off.
From everything she’s shown and said about their relationship aswell as the way they post things online I don’t think it’s love I think it’s just lust. None of it seems natural it’s very odd and rushed. Of course I don’t know enough about him so might be wrong for me to have this opinion but I agree with you there’s something sly about him and their relationship dynamic is off and I will be shocked if their relationship lasts.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s love I think it’s just lust
honestly I don’t even think it’s that, I think he gets a lot from the relationship financially because she the type who will try and buy his affection to keep him around,

like investment in his business, expensive gifts for Christmas/valentine’s etc

Reactions: 12
honestly I don’t even think it’s that, I think he gets a lot from the relationship financially because she the type who will try and buy his affection to keep him around,

Yeah those are good points too and it shows there’s something very off about this relationship!!

Reactions: 3

I totally agree with this!! I also think she reckons that by investing in his business she’ll always have some sort of tie to him? So even if he wants to break up with her the poor guy will probably feel trapped.
Same as her doing this ‘business venture’ with Imogen, it’s like Jed would think twice about ending it with her cos she’s now got financial ties to his sister. All seems a bit controlling to me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is she doing parkrun while apparently having torn her ACL? And having mris!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she did the flowers and shoes as she is obsessed with Louis Vuitton and too unhumble to have anything not designer. Only thing is how did she explain that to him and his family surely. It that it was just for content that’s abit weird. Her last vlog was so up her own ass showing off she has lots and lots of very expensive clothes and it goes on and on constant bragging. She’s not in the real world one bit

Reactions: 5
1k for a valentines gift for a boy that lives at home and has been with her 3 months. Don’t believe it. He asked her mum what should he get and her mum said that as her mums an entitled snob too. That’s one idea
---
Oh she has so much make up so much clothes. Her gardens a mess she needs a gardener.who the duck does she think she is. She seems a bloody horrible girl that only loves herself. She has no idea on reality at all. She has been raised in a horrible way

Reactions: 19
And the caption ‘beautiful things don’t ask for attention’ she frickin said on her podcast she wanted hand written letters and posted on Twitter/X lovey dovey Valentines tit 😂😂

Reactions: 18

She says in this TikTok that if Louis makes it into the NFL, she needs to make a decision whether to move to the States or not… I just don’t see how their relationship will work. There’s no way she’s moving abroad for a guy she’s been with less than a year. So what - she’s gonna sell her house? Be away from her mother whom she’s codependent with? Leave all her friends? I just don’t see it working. The alternative is they do long distance. That’s not sustainable and they’re too young and too new for there to be a foreseeable date of when they’ll move in together/get married/be settled.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.