Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationship is just for content. They give each other gift baskets and cook together because they can make content out of it. Realistically, Imogen spends more time with Saffron
It’s interesting to see how the Barkers have welcomed Imogen into their family so quickly. Even the latest tik tok with Wendy ‘daughter in law does my hair…’ I don’t remember this same energy for Nicole.

Nicole’s name was mentioned in the description of that video but it’s almost forced to avoid the comments 🥴

Reactions: 14
Just listened to their recent podcast , saffron said she was on slimming world at 14!!! That’s crazy and Wendy should be ashamed ! Why would you allow your 14 year old daughter to be on a crazy diet at that young age
---
She used the excuse that she only has to see food and she’ll put on weight and cause she’s so ‘small’ she can’t eat the same portion sizes as all of her other friends. Nothing to do with her bloody height its Just her genetics ! Imogen is the same height as her but she’s quite fit and doesn’t even work out.
this is sad because it’ll probably have been her mum who even suggested slimming world in the first place and would’ve put the idea in her head that she can’t have the same potion sizes because she’s smaller than her friends, as much as i dislike her i think it’s sad to see how much influence her mums had on her, although i think it’s just as bad that she’s now parroting that to her impressionable followers

Reactions: 8
Luis just strikes me as a regular degular lad. I went through his following and he follows quite a few IG girls/hoes with big boobs big butts, so he has a type for sure and that explains saffron suddenly being even more into her looks/fitness, she’s definitely less curvier than some of the girls he follows. He seems to have stopped liking girls pics once they got together, but I’m always side eyeing guys who continue to follow those girls despite claiming to be in love

coupled with his comments about her finger hairs and other stuff. It seems like saffron is trying to him sound like someone he’s not lol, which will probably backfire in time. Saffron just reminds me of Molly m and Tommy, with Molly constantly trying to push the narrative that Tommy is unlike other guys and is so devoted and homebody meanwhile he’s beating his chest topless in clubs and chatting to girls lmao. These girls are delusional and stay for the image
I’ve seen in tik tok comments girls outing him for what he really is- sleeping around and also tried to recently get a girl he had got with only fans content for free by asking on Snapchat (probs should screenshotted this comments at the time lol)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i have a real issue with people saying they’ve had a ‘glow up’ when they’ve actually had surgery and cosmetic procedures 🥴 of course you’re gonna look different/better when you’ve literally paid to change yourself

Reactions: 46
this is sad because it’ll probably have been her mum who even suggested slimming world in the first place and would’ve put the idea in her head that she can’t have the same potion sizes because she’s smaller than her friends, as much as i dislike her i think it’s sad to see how much influence her mums had on her, although i think it’s just as bad that she’s now parroting that to her impressionable followers
Under 15s can only go if accompanied by an adult who is a member, they go free and the adult pays. Appalling for a mother to encourage a daughter to go to a slimming club so young.

Reactions: 10
No wonder she is obsessed with her weight. Wendy really should be ashamed. Saffron needs to understand that genetically, her bones are bigger. She will never look super slim and that’s okay

It’s also nothing to do with height 🤣 I’m smaller than saffron but I have a fast metabolism so can eat more and not gain as much weight

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think Imogen and Jed seem fed up with each other lol I was just watching her recent pillow talk thing
The way Imogen basically called Jed lazy in the vn to Saffron 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Imogen basically called Jed lazy in the vn to Saffron 💀💀💀💀
View attachment 2785413
Jed is very lazy but Darren and Wendy enabled his lazy behaviour all his life so it’s no wonder he’s like this. He never has had to lift a finger and work hard cause his parents have given him money so he never had to worry about money. I still believe Wendy gives Jed money to this day to live off and even if he denies it or Wendy denies it I think they are lying. It was only like 2 years ago not that long ago Saffron said in a video “My mum gives Jed money my mum pays all his bills he’s never had to pay rent out of his own money and my mum pays for his phone” and Jed was in the car awkwardly trying to defend himself and I’m not saying it’s ok to shame your brother publicly but Saffron was definitely the telling the truth.

Jed has never had to worry about getting a job even a part time job cause his parents have funded his lifestyle, he never had to worry about doing well in exams cause he knew he had his family money to live off and we all know how image conscious Wendy is so there’s no way she’s going to let any of her kids look poor cause she wants the whole family to look rich and live expensive lifestyles cause she would be embarrassed if her kids didn’t look well off so it’s no surprise she’s funded Jed’s lifestyle for years cause she wants to keep up appearances that’s my opinion.

I know there are situations where someone’s child who is an adult could be having money struggles or for health reasons they can’t work or they’re struggling to find work or in some cases some parents will still give their children money so they don’t have to get a job while they’re still at uni and I understand all those reasons and I think if you’re in a financial position to support your child like that and it’s something you’re happy to do that’s completely fine it’s your choice but in Jed’s case he’s just a lazy spoilt kid who’s never had to mature and work for anything he’s got.

Yeah he makes content with Imogen but let’s be honest that content is boring and cringe and it can’t be making him that much money so his money has to be coming from somewhere or someone aka Wendy. I remember him saying in a video he does something with online trading to make money and maybe he does I can’t say he’s lying but I still think his parents are giving him money. Jed doesn’t seem like a horrible person he seems nice enough but from what I’ve seen of him he is lazy. He probably doesn’t realise how lazy he is because this is all he knows all his life and yeah it’s up to him to get up and work hard for himself but so many people have allowed him to be this way. Imogen is definitely using him and she’s desperate to be Saffrons sister in law so she will stay with Jed even when it’s clear the two of them have grown apart and just complain about each other.

Reactions: 5
Her parents strike me as the type of people who would make comments, laugh or be disgusted about someone they see on a street or on TV who is carrying a bit of extra weight. I think it is even more obvious they're like that when you see Saff's attitude regarding her eating habits etc. Bet her mum lectures her about the slightest thigh wobble or an extra lb of weight gain.

Reactions: 15
He's Welsh. They are far more tanned, dark featured and "exotic" looking than their English, Scottish and Irish counterparts.

His surname is Maltese (I'm Maltese and that's a very common surname here) Also he had reposted a story a while back and the caption was along the lines of Maltese lads

Reactions: 1
Her parents strike me as the type of people who would make comments, laugh or be disgusted about someone they see on a street or on TV who is carrying a bit of extra weight. I think it is even more obvious they're like that when you see Saff's attitude regarding her eating habits etc. Bet her mum lectures her about the slightest thigh wobble or an extra lb of weight gain.
Saffron and Wendy are nothing but two insecure , jealous judgmental bullies. Imogen posting a TikTok vid a while ago questioning whether she should get Botox at 21 (for her invisible forehead lines ) told me everything I needed to know about how that family make you feel about your looks / weight etc. they strike me as a family who point out an insecurity you never knew you had. Can you imagine judging people on their weight / looks all whilst your whole face is constantly changing due to the long list of cosmetic procedures you’ve had

Reactions: 17
Welsh rugby lads are another level of man bleep so good luck saff 😂 once a Welsh Rugby boy always a Welsh rugby boy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's Welsh. They are far more tanned, dark featured and "exotic" looking than their English, Scottish and Irish counterparts.
I went down a rabbit hole 🤣 on Facebook and and alot of his family with the surname are in Malta

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I can't see this Savitar drinks thing being the next Prime 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.