Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s had another nose job but also looks like there’s more filler in her cheeks giving the space radar/jigsaw look. Also her constantly speaking in the third person while speaking about herself is so annoying “I’m going out for dinner , she’s eating good tonight” I’ve no idea why speaking like that ever had to become the “cool” thing to do cause it needs to stop it’s cringe in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
anywayS I can’t even tell you how much I ACTUALLY GENUINELY love it so much in the entire world

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i also noticed a bit of bruising around her lips! fresh filler perhaps ?

Reactions: 3
she looks SO different in her new vlog but i can’t pinpoint what it is
I noticed her nose is PEEFECTLY straight so I think thats new, and when she's in bed in the hotel her cheek bones are really visible which I've never noticed before so I'd guess some sort of filler there. Also her teeth are looking slightly different. SO much work done for someone so young 🤯

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Imogen and Jed seem fed up with each other lol I was just watching her recent pillow talk thing

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Imogen and Jed seem fed up with each other lol I was just watching her recent pillow talk thing
Their relationship is just for content. They give each other gift baskets and cook together because they can make content out of it. Realistically, Imogen spends more time with Saffron

Reactions: 21
100%! I’ve taught this for probably about a year maybe a little longer that they seem fed up of each other and there isn’t really any chemistry. I think because they’ve been together all these years it’s more of a comfortable situation they’re in as it’s all they’re used to and because they started dating in their late teens I think maybe they like being able to say that but I personally think their relationship seems very dull. I also think they have grown up and want different things in life but don’t want to accept that so they act like they’re perfectly happy and in love but it’s clear from how they speak and act around each other they are fed up of each other.

I think Imogen is desperate to officially be part of the Barker family by marrying into it because she’s obsessed with Saffron and there’s no way she will want to lose that connection to being in the family but if her and Jed break up she won’t have that so I think she’ll force things to last with Jed no matter how bored or how little chemistry they have. Of course this is just my assumptions from everything I’ve seen of them so I’m not saying I’m right as I don’t know what their relationship is like behind closed doors but like what @gossipgirl59 said and I agree their relationship does seem like it’s just for content they can make money being together and that’s played a part in keeping the relationship going and Imogen spends more time with Saffron than with Jed which is odd.

Reactions: 11
100%! I’ve taught this for probably about a year maybe a little longer that they seem fed up of each other and there isn’t really any chemistry. I think because they’ve been together all these years it’s more of a comfortable situation they’re in as it’s all they’re used to and because they started dating in their late teens I think maybe they like being able to say that but I personally think their relationship seems very dull. I also think they have grown up and want different things in life but don’t want to accept that so they act like they’re perfectly happy and in love but it’s clear from how they speak and act around each other they are fed up of each other.

I think Imogen is desperate to officially be part of the Barker family by marrying into it because she’s obsessed with Saffron and there’s no way she will want to lose that connection to being in the family but if her and Jed break up she won’t have that so I think she’ll force things to last with Jed no matter how bored or how little chemistry they have. Of course this is just my assumptions from everything I’ve seen of them so I’m not saying I’m right as I don’t know what their relationship is like behind closed doors but like what @gossipgirl59 said and I agree their relationship does seem like it’s just for content they can make money being together and that’s played a part in keeping the relationship going and Imogen spends more time with Saffron than with Jed which is odd.
Yeah tbh they got together way too young and are living like a married couple it seems boring. They barely touch each other or cuddle or flirt in videos they just look like friends :/

Reactions: 14
Wow her face!!! So looks so different her nose, her cheeks duck me. Not even subtly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Luis just strikes me as a regular degular lad. I went through his following and he follows quite a few IG girls/hoes with big boobs big butts, so he has a type for sure and that explains saffron suddenly being even more into her looks/fitness, she’s definitely less curvier than some of the girls he follows. He seems to have stopped liking girls pics once they got together, but I’m always side eyeing guys who continue to follow those girls despite claiming to be in love

coupled with his comments about her finger hairs and other stuff. It seems like saffron is trying to him sound like someone he’s not lol, which will probably backfire in time. Saffron just reminds me of Molly m and Tommy, with Molly constantly trying to push the narrative that Tommy is unlike other guys and is so devoted and homebody meanwhile he’s beating his chest topless in clubs and chatting to girls lmao. These girls are delusional and stay for the image

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah tbh they got together way too young and are living like a married couple it seems boring. They barely touch each other or cuddle or flirt in videos they just look like friends :/
I’m also surprised that Jed isn’t fed up with Imogen’s baby act. She always pulls faces and says words to seem like a baby. How has he not gotten the ick? He used to be fed up with Saffron when she acted dumb

Reactions: 25
Just listened to their recent podcast , saffron said she was on slimming world at 14!!! That’s crazy and Wendy should be ashamed ! Why would you allow your 14 year old daughter to be on a crazy diet at that young age
---
She used the excuse that she only has to see food and she’ll put on weight and cause she’s so ‘small’ she can’t eat the same portion sizes as all of her other friends. Nothing to do with her bloody height its Just her genetics ! Imogen is the same height as her but she’s quite fit and doesn’t even work out.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.