Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Imogen had more about her but now she's become a full time influencer I'm much less impressed. When she was studying at least she wasn't just like saffron. Now she is although at least her and Jed have been together a few years, and she's not chasing someone who doesn't care.

Reactions: 17
What on earth does she look like in that fur coat and the stupid earmuffs!! We don't live in the bloody Arctic!! It's not that cold today 🙄

Reactions: 7
She also did a hand gesture and looked as if she wanted to say “I TOOOLD you I’m so small!” to the camera when Imogen said it, but stopped herself. 😂 It’s absolutely pathetic how ecstatic she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we know how tall Imogen is? and how tall does saffron claim to be? In pics of Imogen and saffron together they’re the same height

Reactions: 2
Jed is such a bleeping weirdo for telling Imogen in the taxi to meet him fam for the first time “if you don’t get on with them, I’m going to struggle to move forward in this relationship” 🙄

Reactions: 26
Do we know how tall Imogen is? and how tall does saffron claim to be? In pics of Imogen and saffron together they’re the same height
Imogen has said before that she is 5’4 then she changed it to 5’3 (since being around saffron) and saffron claims to be ‘barely’ 5’2 although there’s evidence of her tweeting that she’s 5’3 🤷‍♀️
Jed is such a bleeping weirdo for telling Imogen in the taxi to meet him fam for the first time “if you don’t get on with them, I’m going to struggle to move forward in this relationship” 🙄
more like ‘if you don’t get on with saffron and my mum Wendy’ because I’m sure Darren and Casey weren’t the ones being so judgemental !
---
Also do we think Imogen was a fan of saffron before she met her and Jed ?

Reactions: 12
Imogen has said before that she is 5’4 then she changed it to 5’3 (since being around saffron) and saffron claims to be ‘barely’ 5’2 although there’s evidence of her tweeting that she’s 5’3 🤷‍♀️

more like ‘if you don’t get on with saffron and my mum Wendy’ because I’m sure Darren and Casey weren’t the ones being so judgemental !
---
Also do we think Imogen was a fan of saffron before she met her and Jed ?
I don't think she was a fan per se, but she knew who she was and saw an in. Jed doesn't appear to have THAT many redeeming qualities for her to put up with him long distance during a global flaming pandemic. Ive never seem him be romantic or soft/sweet with her. He literally speaks to her like he does Saffron half the time. She must have just thought 👀🤑. Bit of clout can't hurt.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s her bday as libby as the same one? And I think libbys is meant to be the ying and yang symbol but deffo looks like 69 lol

Reactions: 5
lol I think Libbys is supposed to be the cancer sign but it looks like she’s just got a 69 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lol I think Libbys is supposed to be the cancer sign but it looks like she’s just got a 69 😂
But she’s a Taurus? Who’s the ♋ cancer sign for?🤣🤣
---
What is the meaning of the 247 angel number?
Ultimately, the 247 angel number symbolizes abundance, wealth, and success. When this angel number appears in your life, it can indicate that you are about to experience a period of great prosperity and good fortune. The angels are encouraging you to keep taking steps toward your goals and dreams. They are signaling that the universe is ready to open doors of abundance in your life.

Bloodyyy hellll ! imogen can’t get any further up saffrons ass if she tried !!! First impression when she saw saffron was how ‘small’ and ‘tiny’ she is , yeah sure .. I swear she just says these things because she knows it’s what saffron wants to hear , even saffron herself was like ‘ I ain’t that short ‘ funny how she doesn’t mention how tiny her best mate Romy is when she’s literally 5ft nothing. Saffrons first impression of Imogen was probably her and Wendy judging imogen any chance they get , wouldn’t put it past them the pair of mother daughter bullies
I wonder what Jed thinks of this. It’s so clear that Imogen wants to be like saffron. She probably only got with Jed because he’s saffrons brother
---
she needs to stop trying to make this face happen 🥴
View attachment 2752056
Why do influencers think this is cute?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.