Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaks volumes that she says she enjoyed Madame Web it’s been one of the most critiqued films of the year & it’s only February 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s way too smug lately especially in her tiktoks she’s become even more full of herself the way she boasts thinking she’s all that. I didn’t think it was possible for her ego to get bigger but it has. The day reality hits her and she’s humbled in whatever way that’ll be will be a good thing because it’s needed. I think her relationship with Louis from everything she’s spoke about and everything we’ve seen it looks too good to be true in my opinion there’s something off about it I won’t be surprised if it ends badly. I’m not saying I wish for her relationship to end badly and if they’re genuinely happy fair enough but in my opinion it’s like she’s forcing things to be the way she wants it to be instead of it naturally being that way.

I think anyone who has to constantly post about their relationship about how in love they are that is very weird. Yes she’s an influencer and posting every second of their lives of things and people in their lives is what they do I get that but I still think whether you’re an influencer or not if you keep trying to make your life appear perfect online and try convince everyone you have it all that’s a strange way to live and usually offline things aren’t really as great as they are made to appear online.

Reactions: 13
Saffron’s friend Libby has released a song and it’s awful! she has such a great voice and shes written such a bad song

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if when she started CONSTANTLY showing off her side profile recently-ish was just after a second nose job had healed.

Reactions: 15
It wouldn’t surprise me if the valentines rose petals display was Wendy’s idea tbh

Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t surprise me if the valentines rose petals display was Wendy’s idea tbh
I agree ☝ I’m guessing he messaged Wendy about sending a gift via her address to give to Saffron and she suggested all the extras offering to set it all up herself! I personally don’t find it that romantic when it’s not done by the person themselves. Anyone with money can orchestrate something like that, and the fact is she has basically TOLD him exactly what she likes/expects. He didn’t come up with this idea on his own…
---
Also the fact that it was Wendy is just embarrassing. It must have been her as she was at Saffrons house that morning using her gym 🧐

Reactions: 20
Are we supposed to believe she left the door unlocked and a company came in and organised it without her noticing? It would have taken ages.

Definitely think her mother helped, the two of them set it up and she bought herself that LV. Does Louis even have that kind of money!?

Reactions: 14
Are we supposed to believe she left the door unlocked and a company came in and organised it without her noticing? It would have taken ages.

Definitely think her mother helped, the two of them set it up and she bought herself that LV. Does Louis even have that kind of money!?
Has she ever actually showed what the LV was? She doesn’t show it in the reel. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wrapped up an empty box from a previous purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She confirmed that her mum was asked to set everything up in today’s episode of her and Ana’s sorry excuse for a podcast. Cringe. Hard to believe she didn’t hear anything and only found out when she opened the bedroom door. She has a ring doorbell too I’m pretty sure. Did she not see a motion notification when her mum snuck in lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Saffron was talking about one of her friends going through a break up on the podcast and I figured it was Harriet as Saffron then went and bought her a present from Chanel. Having a little stalk and this guy that casts people for Love Island has commented on an old photo with her boyfriend. Imagine her pouting away on tv. Her makeup would melt off in the villa sun!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saffron was talking about one of her friends going through a break up on the podcast and I figured it was Harriet as Saffron then went and bought her a present from Chanel. Having a little stalk and this guy that casts people for Love Island has commented on an old photo with her boyfriend. Imagine her pouting away on tv. Her makeup would melt off in the villa sun!
are her eyebrows still horrific?

Reactions: 1
Harriet bio made me spit my drink out
1000059325.jpg

Let her go on so everyone can roast her and see her unfiltered face

1000059325.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_130711_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_130444_Chrome.jpg

And yes @casperon they are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On first glance I thought she had a plank of wood or a floorboard resting against her 🤦‍♀️ yes, I'm overdue an eyetest before anyone asks 🙄
Screenshot_20240222_183734_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.