Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Imogen had more about her but now she's become a full time influencer I'm much less impressed. When she was studying at least she wasn't just like saffron. Now she is although at least her and Jed have been together a few years, and she's not chasing someone who doesn't care.
I just watched her latest vlog and wow.
She really is another saffron.

also her parents have never been in the barkers house, how weird
---
Also do we think Imogen was a fan of saffron before she met her and Jed ?
only reason she answered his DM, she’s said in the past she was a fan of hers and nervous to meet her. Right back when she first started appearing online with them.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, how nervous Imogen was to meet Saffron shows that she was a big fan beforehand. I was nervous to meet my partner’s sister and I have social anxiety but I wasn’t shaking and dropping food like Imogen was.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, how nervous Imogen was to meet Saffron shows that she was a big fan beforehand. I was nervous to meet my partner’s sister and I have social anxiety but I wasn’t shaking and dropping food like Imogen was.
Yeah that seems really excessive tbh I get it can be daunting especially mum sister etc but to that extent is abit much

Reactions: 9
I remember her speaking about being a fan before, and how she was pretty much more nervous about meeting saffron than she was Jed,
and i never understood how he’d didn’t realise that was probably the only reason she answered his DM the desperate twit 😂

Reactions: 18
Anyone else shocked she hasn’t posted anything today yet for valentiene’s??? Do we reckon she’s flown out to America to ‘surpise’ him maybe 🤔

Reactions: 7
In the latest podcast, episode 53, Saff claims that her brother Jed found a half white, half milk chocolate cream egg and ate it without realising about the competition, so lost out on 10 grand.

it’s not adding up 🤔

IMG_6106.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else shocked she hasn’t posted anything today yet for valentiene’s??? Do we reckon she’s flown out to America to ‘surpise’ him maybe 🤔
If she has then I’m expecting another couch guy reaction situation (I hope someone knows what I’m talking about lol )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else thing she set that valentines thing up herself

Reactions: 30
This is going to sound very odd but is there a chance saffron made that post to herself on Louis account?
It reads like her and the font is an odd choice is it something he would use 🤨

Reactions: 6
Perhaps Wendy has set it all up?? She does love to push the narrative of Saffron being in a ‘happy’ relationship

Reactions: 14
she has the tightest security in the world on that house and she somehow woke up to that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Louis had actually done that set up, she’d be freaking out way more; there’d be story after story, video after video of her saying “omg I can’t believe it/I'm actually gonna cry” etc., some long ass caption about how amazing he is to do that despite being away. She’s acting way too casual about such a grand gesture. Hmmm wonder why. Probs cos she did it herself!

Reactions: 23
If Louis wasn’t trying to be in the NFL and let’s say his job was working in business in another country in an office there’s no way she should be staying in a relationship with him when we all know she’s the most attention seeking needy person ever in a relationship she needs her boyfriend around her 24/7 , she expects a boyfriend to give up his life for her and she struggles to be alone so for her of all people to be sticking in this relationship when he’s far away training it’s only because of the job he has that’s why she’s putting up with this distance cause usually she wouldn’t.

His job and lifestyle is all that’s keeping her interested because she’s so desperate to be the girlfriend/wife of an NFL player. She’s desperate to live a celebrity lifestyle being photographed with him at games so she’s hoping he becomes this big star and having more things to brag about she’s in love with the idea of that lifestyle more than she’s actually in love with him. I’ve no idea what his personality is like so I can’t really speak on him. I think if you constantly post about how in love you are with someone and all these lovey dovey posts saying perfect the relationship is just makes it seem like she’s trying to convince herself and everyone that things are great but if you are actually that in love with someone and genuinely so happy you don’t feel any need to keep posting about it trying to prove it.

Reactions: 13
If he’s in a different country how did he manage to do this? Why act so surprised surely you know who is going in and out of your house. Also I have to say this but spoilt entitled brat!! Who the duck gets Louis Vuitton for Valentines Day??? I don’t understand why you’d splash out on something like that just for Valentines Day all for it birthdays and Christmas pushing the boat out but surely flowers something small but simple is enough for Valentine’s Day. She winds me up of how much of an entitled brat she is! No I’m not jealous but if you know you know what I’m saying

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Her gifts always have to be designer. It’s not about the money saffron, it’s the thought that counts

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.