Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God she’s obsessed. Is his government name My Boyfriend Rees-Zammit??
thanks for the ‘valentine outfit idea’ saffy! (it’s absolutely diabolical)
View attachment 2744967
This can’t be real i am crying. When you have dinner with the gals at 8 buy a dual at dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her “boyfriend that loves her so much and will never let her go” has no pictures of her on his Instagram now apart from one that she posted and tagged him in

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh god she’s extremely obsessed. This is why I said in another post that it’s so unhealthy how her whole life revolves around him especially when they haven’t been together long so to depend on a man she hasn’t been with long will mentally mess her up if this relationship ends because she most likely won’t be able to cope if he decides he doesn’t want her anymore. It’s one thing to be in love, care and miss someone that’s normal but the way she speaks about Louis and the way she acts I don’t think that’s normal I think she’s too obsessed and going to cause herself more hurt if the relationship doesn’t work out.

If they ever break up I would be shocked if she is ok with it but cause I could see her not being able to handle it and losing it cause of how much she’s convinced herself he’s going to marry her and they’re going to live happily ever after. I’ve no idea what Louis is like as a person and he could be promising her these things who knows but she needs to start being mature and looking at this situation in a realistic way cause this obsession she has is too much and can only end badly.

Reactions: 15
Was going to have a shower this morning but decided to wait until my boyfriend gets home….

only another 8 weeks. But why bother until he can see me.

(actually bizarre as someone who works online and is expected to upload content and photos as part of brand deals that she’s said she didn’t want to get her hair done, because there is no need until her boyfriend is there to see her, great work ethic)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her style is actually atrocious! Every outfit she puts together is NEVER a look ! please saffron hire a stylist x
funny her and Imogen are both trying to change their style to ‘old money’ but her style is giving Kat slater from eastenders the girl looks rough ! Maybe Imogen if she got the right stylist could actually pull of the ‘old money ‘ aesthetic but it definitely won’t be giving Sofia Richie if that’s what they’re trying to achieve

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her style is actually atrocious! Every outfit she puts together is NEVER a look ! please saffron hire a stylist x
funny her and Imogen are both trying to change their style to ‘old money’ but her style is giving Kat slater from eastenders the girl looks rough ! Maybe Imogen if she got the right stylist could actually pull of the ‘old money ‘ aesthetic but it definitely won’t be giving Sofia Richie if that’s what they’re trying to achieve
cant wait for the clothing range 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sorry, the old Saffron can’t come to the phone right now…. Oh wait is that my boooooyfriend!?

Get 👏 a 👏 life 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always find it hilarious how much Saffron and Casey try to outdo each other at Christmas and birthdays with the parents, and always seem to hate each other for it,

and Jed couldn’t be fucked 😂 probably made them a pot noodle like the master chef he is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is anyone else finding it cringey that she keeps posting American related stuff? Pics from when she was in New York, her wearing an American baseball t-shirt, pics from when she went to the Super Bowl etc? I dunno just find it really weeeeeed (as Saffy would say) 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
saff and imogen together scare me, if i was ever trapped in a lift with them idk what i'd do

Reactions: 14
Wendy needs to stop with the Botox/eyebrow lift because she looks terrifying and her eyebrows are almost touching her scalp

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.