Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going in…. Live reaction. 😂

Crockery ITS CROCKERY YOU STUPID BINT!!!!

The most obnoxious doorbell ever. Much like the property owner.
Painfully loud noise that drones on far longer that necessary.
And the door bell is annoying as well.

if her dreams of being an actress are ✨manifested✨ into reality. (Suppose Mary did get knocked up by Joseph when they hadn’t even had sex, so one must believe in miracles)
That is not the audition tape she should bring to any auditions.
I really do hope it’s not her AC-AUEL that’s torn because i can’t stand her saying AC-AUEL anymore.

“the worst month of my life”
So daddy dazza thinks his brain cancer might be infected we were told in the past
(now I’m not sure what’s going on with dazza so I’m going add, I do hope he’s alright, considering Ana’s mum has escaped the clutches of death an average of 4/5 times a year, which is always a massive reset for Ana to change her lifestyle and view on life **watch’s next vlog…..tumbleweed** I don’t ever know if what we’re being told is true, and Jedward Beckham is supposed to be “coughing up blood”) it was the worst month of her life because she… missed the one holiday she like actually,
actually loves,
basically,
and she may possibly have torn her ac-AUEL but……………no mention of anything else.
Most viewers with a brain cell at this point know there is duck all wrong with her leg but she’s not going to admit that so filler babble about doctors appointments and MRI’s being ordered commences.
With health insurance you can actually get an MRI booked privately almost instantly, if she was so worried why not do that and leave the NHS slot for someone who doesn’t have the luxury of paying for the service.

my friend gives like actually the most thoughtful gifts, like, I can’t think of any examples bar the saucepan that never bleeping happened but she’s like so thoughtful.

but god the real beauty of this upload, the Lou Lou conversion.
So basically, when we first met. He basically said he was going to be playing for the
NF-EAUL and like he had no idea back then it was a possibility this year….BULLLLLLLSHIT!!!!!!!
You really think the lad JUST found out about the London “auditions” the night before the happened and rocked up there on the way to Nando’s? That his management haven’t had this in plan for at least a year to make such a massive decision????? The amount of behind the scenes planning that must have gone on and the scouting that would have taken place on the NFL’s side blows that completely out of the water, he didn’t manifest the frigging program he APPLIED TO JOIN IT!!!!

so I knew from the start, let’s remember that was bleeping 3 months ago, it was always going to happen. AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM I’M ABSOLUTELY FINE……

(I almost feel sorry for her at this point)

and we’re totally prepared for a long distance relationship before we marry. (which in fact is probably around the same amount of time they’ve been together 😂) and we’re such a solid couple we can make it through anything.
The word vomit at this point is painful viewing. I’d like totally move to America, but like I’d totally not move to America but I’ve always wanted to move to America but basically I’d never fully move to America but like is Lou Lou is there I’m totally moving to America but also when I’ve manifested my dream to be an actress I’m basically going to be in other countries myself but we’re such a solid couple I’m so moving to America….. WE TALK ALL THE TIME OKAY HE EVEN ASKED ME TO COME AND SEE HIM ON HIS DAY OFF LIKE BASICALLY THATS A PROPOSAL SO IM SO…NOT….MAYBE….
ERM,
WE’RE LAUNCHING A PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT OR SOMETHING SIMILAR TOGETHER AND THATS MY ONLY WAY OF KEEPING HIM CONNECTED TO ME BECAUSE MAMMA BARKER IS A CLEVER WOMAN AND GAVE ME THE IDEA TO LOCK HIM INTO SOMETHING FINANCIAL 😂😂😂 (well played Windo Jenner!)

damn it I need to stop…… part two coming soon.
This is brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys don't get me wrong, I love love. I'm as soppy as anything, but if there's one thing that ALWAYS makes me cringe deep within my soul it's anyone who enters into a relationship without a SPEC of realism. Does Saff not hear herself planning her life over a man she met like 5 months ago? I totally get that we all probably think those thoughts when you start dating someone new, but to voice them out loud, especially to thousands of people on youtube gives me such an icky feeling.

Maybe I am too pessimistic but relationships moving like that just scream naive to me.

Off topic from Saff, but I also follow a tiktokker called Lauren Candy who I generally adore, but she's just bought a house with her boyfriend who she started dating 10 months ago?! AAAAH

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Talking about moving thousands of miles away from her family (that she heavily relies on) for someone she's known for a few months? How can she not see this is stupidity!! Would she do that is he had an average job? Nope.

Seems like a taylor swift wannabe with an NFL boyf😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys don't get me wrong, I love love. I'm as soppy as anything, but if there's one thing that ALWAYS makes me cringe deep within my soul it's anyone who enters into a relationship without a SPEC of realism. Does Saff not hear herself planning her life over a man she met like 5 months ago? I totally get that we all probably think those thoughts when you start dating someone new, but to voice them out loud, especially to thousands of people on youtube gives me such an icky feeling.

Maybe I am too pessimistic but relationships moving like that just scream naive to me.

Off topic from Saff, but I also follow a tiktokker called Lauren Candy who I generally adore, but she's just bought a house with her boyfriend who she started dating 10 months ago?! AAAAH
Yh i saw lauren had to do a tiktok because people were concerned as originally she was buying alone. Guess it does make ir harder if everything is tied tg if worst case they break up but guess its her money so
---
I just think she has to manage her expectations, nothing wrong with being excited but shes still young and it may prove harder than expected long distance etc so pinning everything in louis is a bit risky

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t care about anyone else saying it but her referring to Louis as baby always makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL she pretty much outed that Louis told her not to visit him. There’s no way she came to that conclusion. I almost feel sorry for her at this point.

Reactions: 26
Tbf I don’t either 🤣🤣
The way I learnt them was to think of a crocodile, they’ll always want more food so the open bit (their mouth) will always face the bigger number eg 3 < 4. The way it’s used on socials just means better than instead of bigger 😇

Reactions: 3
I find it extremely difficult to feel sorry for her because of how horrible , insensitive and mean she is to other people who she claims are her friends yet happily puts them down but there is a very small part of me coming through that almost feels sorry for her because I think she’s getting very ahead of herself planning all these thing and expecting so much with Louis and nobody in her life seems to be painting a realistic picture for her and instead are feeding into her fairytale obsessions.

There’s a nice way to say things to people while also being honest with them and what she needs is someone in her life who says something like “This relationship could last and work out but you need to stop revolving your whole life around it 24/7 getting your hopes up forcing things that might never happen because if it doesn’t work out you’re not going to know what to do with yourself and that’s a very unhealthy place to get to mentally losing yourself in a relationship depending on a man to be your happiness”. She’s only known him a short amount of time and no matter how in love with each other she claims they are it’ll take a lot of effort to keep this relationship going and growing seeing as they haven’t been together long they still don’t know each other as well as she would think.

She irritates me and her smugness makes her unlikable which is why I said before if the relationship doesn’t last I wouldn’t feel bad for her cause she makes fun of people who are single but at the same time no matter how much I don’t like her , the way I see her speak about Louis the more I can see her convincing herself everything is perfect and fine but she’s need to remember to not depend on this relationship cause she won’t cope well mentally if it doesn’t work out.

Reactions: 18
I think he has a lot of potential. The one handed catch is not something everyone can do. Sarren honey you may as well kiss him goodbye now!

I know she’s only 23 but I did cringe at her being like yeah in future I’ll move to the States, when 1) your man may not even get into a team and 2) who says y’all will stay together?! It’s been like 3 months. Why is she planning her whole life around him!

Reactions: 20
I think he has a lot of potential. The one handed catch is not something everyone can do. Sarren honey you may as well kiss him goodbye now!

I know she’s only 23 but I did cringe at her being like yeah in future I’ll move to the States, when 1) your man may not even get into a team and 2) who says y’all will stay together?! It’s been like 3 months. Why is she planning her whole life around him!
I'm actually here for her moving to the States. She would never cope at all. But I'm all seriousness, it won't happen. The fact they are saying they love each already is too soon let alone planning their move. It's all going to end up being thrown back in her face.

Reactions: 11
I'm actually here for her moving to the States. She would never cope at all. But I'm all seriousness, it won't happen. The fact they are saying they love each already is too soon let alone planning their move. It's all going to end up being thrown back in her face.
If I remember she did the same thing with tyler, deciding for him that he would be moving in to her house away from his own home and family which he never did and what their kids would be called as she's picked names already and won't budge.

On top of that she refused to put any work in to travel to his home or see his family always had to be him.

I think this is on a one way trip to the same destination she seriously needs to cool it and fast.

Reactions: 16
He skin turned to tit in January because she found out the day before her ✨long term relationship✨ ended , that Louis was going to be bleeping off to America, THE NEXT DAY!!!!

(and she has probably just learned how to spell his name correctly,
that’s how committed they were.)

she then probably hit the local McDonald’s, stocked up an Cadbury’s and cried into selection of E numbers and additives. Going on the card she uploaded her tears were probably being mopped up with a star bar and chicken nugget.

Obviously they’re still totally totally fine and totally committed to each other. Basically.
---
Does Saff not hear herself planning her life over a man she met like 5 months ago? I totally get that we all probably think those thoughts when you start dating someone new
or when you’re 12.
---
not one mention of him or like on his posts for ages, then people start asking questions and she’s googling “how do you get pregnant via FaceTime” and desperately posting about him non stop.

so this must be what she’s involved in, totally missed it if it’s been mentioned, wonder if she’s backing him financially to keep a lead on him.

Last edited:
If he does make it out in the US he will get so much attention and Saffron is nothing compared to US girls. They are in a different league and the whole YouTube star thing is bigger out there. I don’t believe he won’t get his head turned or he seems very dedicated to his ‘sport’ so he may want to focus on that completely and not want a relationship at all anyway

Reactions: 9
If he does make it out in the US he will get so much attention and Saffron is nothing compared to US girls. They are in a different league and the whole YouTube star thing is bigger out there. I don’t believe he won’t get his head turned or he seems very dedicated to his ‘sport’ so he may want to focus on that completely and not want a relationship at all anyway
which means if she is now part of his energy drink business, and it sounds like she is, regardless of what he’s doing she has him in a pin in the condom situation of the financial kind.
That girl was NOT letting another boy in barker captivity free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
which means if she is now part of his energy drink business, and it sounds like she is, regardless of what he’s doing she has him in a pin in the condom situation of the financial kind.
That girl was NOT letting another boy in barker captivity free 😂
I didn’t know this about the drink business.
now you’ve mentioned that, and I sometimes sportsmen are told to have a brand ie the Beckhams, Rooney and Brody (Giselle’s ex husband) the family /committed partner is one of the most successful brands in sports. They may be a big hit as both British. Who knows! You are right she definitely won’t let go of him

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know this about the drink business.
now you’ve mentioned that, and I sometimes sportsmen are told to have a brand ie the Beckhams, Rooney and Brody (Giselle’s ex husband) the family /committed partner is one of the most successful brands in sports. They may be a big hit as both British. Who knows! You are right she definitely won’t let go of him
It makes sense this is what she was alluding to in her vlog I think,
It’s a product he was about to launch that was first posted in Aug. I assume she offered to come in on the brand, and with her gym shart contacts he’s not gonna turn that down. Either this drink or a future product from the brand

You guys keeping saying Louis

Who's Louis?

Don't you mean "my boyfriend"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate when influencers pull this face

And what does she mean it felt like a Sunday? She doesn’t work so how does she know what a weekend feels like 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.