Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else finding it cringey that she keeps posting American related stuff? Pics from when she was in New York, her wearing an American baseball t-shirt, pics from when she went to the Super Bowl etc? I dunno just find it really weeeeeed (as Saffy would say) 😉😂
Blatantly seen all the posts on here about hot American girls and wants to show Louis she can be an American girl, too. đŸ„ș

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she realise that Imogen isn’t her ‘sister in law’ because her and Jed aren’t married?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she realise that Imogen isn’t her ‘sister in law’ because her and Jed aren’t married?!
Well
Imogen and Jed lease in London ends in June
And the are talking about saving for a house (either in London or Brighton) so I'm thinking Imogen really wants that sister in law spot

Tbh I won't be suprised if Saffron and Mumanger Wendy convinces Imogen and Jed to move back to Brighton

Reactions: 13
They will definitely move back to Brighton even though Jed had his heart set on Australia. Saffron was never going to allow Imogen to do that and now they have conveniently started a business together 👍

Reactions: 14
They will definitely move back to Brighton even though Jed had his heart set on Australia. Saffron was never going to allow Imogen to do that and now they have conveniently started a business together 👍
Jed would never be able to move to Australia, you can't just Waltz in like that you'd either need to marry an aussie or have to have a job that they need, have experience and the money to keep up with everything.

I've seen a program where people decide between home and aus and the costs are huge even for those with a good job

A lazy influencer with no proper job wouldn't be of interest what made him think otherwise đŸ€š

Reactions: 2
SO. MANY. QUESTIONS

1) how is it possible for the camera to capture both saffron and Imogen’s face

when Imogen resides up saffron’s ass!!!!

2) did we REALLY need a full upload of made up questions when the main aim of the video was to try and convince the viewers (and probably saffron herself) that everything between her and *my boyfriend* are fine,
Stop reading here saffron, we all know the score and witnessed your meltdown, and stop where you stopped liking and commenting on his posts to try and get attention and your friends had to pick you up from the floor!
Louis wasn’t worried about leaving you because, well, he really doesn’t care enough,
You’ll be there as a distraction when he comes home until he’s gone again for good, takes those scraps being thrown to you if you wish. 😐

3) Jesus how easy did she come across if this lad travelled from another “country” đŸ«€ and presumed he’d been sleeping at hers, wouldn’t the gentlemanly thing to do be to book a hotel for the night and if it wasn’t needed fair enough, but damn that lad knew dinner would be served up, including dessert đŸ€Ł

4) how to you get to the big old age of 20+ and not know that you pay bills, not beauls.

5) WHAT THE duck HAS IMOGEN’ MA GOT AGAINST CHEESE TOASTIES!!!!
duck sake had to move out to be allowed a cheese toastie at 11am because she now has “free will”
It’s like a bleeping lifetime movie about abuse in the making.

6) Imogen please please stop it. Just stop, she won’t shag you. We’ve been here before.

7) okay enough, Imogen has already said it’s a clothing range, just get on with finding whatever Chinese sweatshop gives you the best deal and shut up already.

8) gonna stop now, between them they can probably only count to 10 between them and I don’t want to stress them out when they’re reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone fancy counting the number of times Imogen says ‘do you know what I mean’ or maybe even the number of times she stares at saffrons lips 😂 painful watch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloodyyy hellll ! imogen can’t get any further up saffrons ass if she tried !!! First impression when she saw saffron was how ‘small’ and ‘tiny’ she is , yeah sure .. I swear she just says these things because she knows it’s what saffron wants to hear , even saffron herself was like ‘ I ain’t that short ‘ funny how she doesn’t mention how tiny her best mate Romy is when she’s literally 5ft nothing. Saffrons first impression of Imogen was probably her and Wendy judging imogen any chance they get , wouldn’t put it past them the pair of mother daughter bullies

Reactions: 21
saffron was how ‘small’ and ‘tiny’ she is
I actually found this funny because she never calls her small or tiny she calls her SHORT 😂
Continuously,
Never once “tiny” which saffron would love, just short. đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

“Do you know what I mean”
“Actually”
“Basically”
“Basically”
“Basically”
“Actually”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually found this funny because she never calls her small or tiny she calls her SHORT 😂
Continuously,
Never once “tiny” which saffron would love, just short. đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

“Actually”
“Basically”
“Basically”
“Basically”
“Actually”
add 'if that's even a thing' to the list as well

Reactions: 4
Imogens mum sounds like a drill sergeant. Knowing me, If I wasn't allowed in the kitchen past 11pm I'd be on the phone to child line every evening 😂 Also, was intrigued to know that her parents don't live in the same house despite "still being together". I initially thought it was perhaps work related but wouldn't you just say that he's away for weeks at a time? The way she worded it was that he doesn't live there. Strange.

Reactions: 2
Imogens mum sounds like a drill sergeant. Knowing me, If I wasn't allowed in the kitchen past 11pm I'd be on the phone to child line every evening 😂 Also, was intrigued to know that her parents don't live in the same house despite "still being together". I initially thought it was perhaps work related but wouldn't you just say that he's away for weeks at a time? The way she worded it was that he doesn't live there. Strange.
But he doesn’t. 3/4 weeks he’s in a different country. Imo his ‘home’ is more like an Airbnb. I feel like 3/4 weeks of the month is a lot I wonder what his job is
---
I think it’s a bad business move to create a company w your brothers sister. Idc how far into the industry saffron is a majority of sales will be saffrons following n they will make money however imogen doesn’t seem like she can say no n I have no doubt they’re not doing 50/50 split as saffron has more money to invest n out in. I find it very weird to discuss sex lives w someone much less the sister of the guy you’re sleeping w. Her n jed may get married who knows I still don’t think they should’ve created a business together

Reactions: 4
honestly I think Imogen was talking out of her ass,
In an attempt to make herself look like she’s “adulting” đŸ«  she gave the most stupid, obviously made up example of her “free will” and made herself look like a fool.

her advice that “everyone should go to Australia” is just bleeping bizarre đŸ€Ł
Honestly everyone should learn how to read, and construct a proper sentence, do you know what I mean? This two obviously had other priorities.
They make Ana’s mother Julie look educated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
influencers are so desperate to be seen as adults because their jobs are a joke, they don't see a morsel of normality

Reactions: 17
Saffron's face lighting up when Imogen's first impression was she's small. Also Louis couldn't care less about this relationship and she knows it.

Do we know what Imogen's dad does for a living? Assume she comes from money, don't know what job would require him to be away for work 3 weeks and back for 1?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.