Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but in this latest video when she's talking about her "injury" on the slopes she mentions 10000 times how many times she's been skiing. And she's now on "double digits" the amount of times she's been. Babe give over you entitled 45 year old x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What makes her think she can be an actress when she refuses to show a whole one side of her face on her own camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_2978.png

what’s this all about then?? Pls tell me the “everything happens for a reason” isn’t about her knee💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg where can i watch this?

also back to the suposed ACL injury would they not have given her a knee brace or something? they dont just turn you away without any support if you've supposedy sprained or torn your ACL (speaking from experience). shes chopping about walking fine!
I don't believe her for a minute.
If she was hurt that badly then she would be resting not immediately go shopping and visiting the spa multiple times.
In other people's stories she was absolutely fine no walking aids, bandage, straps
Nothing and same when they flew back no sign of anything having happened
she's exaggerated to drum up the engagement on her channel.

Obviously thinks its funny to pretend to be injured when people do actually have bad falls on the slopes.

Reactions: 13
What makes her think she can be an actress when she can’t even convincingly pretend to like her “best friend” Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This being just 1 of about 10 reposts of engagements 🫠 Saf it’s giving embarrassing and desperate babe
Trying to hint to Louis while he’s probably talking to another girl
---
IM DEAD the tiktoks she is reposting 🤣🤣🤣 how old is she
9E29DF96-9215-4E98-A484-C946AABD40A2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Watching her vlog from yesterday,

in a ten minute segment I’ve just counted how many times she’s said “actually”

28 times, TWENTY EIGHT bleeping TIMES IN TEN MIN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
duck me how clingy and desperate is she!! Everything is about relationships and her bf now, she must be so needy

Reactions: 25
Watching her vlog from yesterday,

in a ten minute segment I’ve just counted how many times she’s said “actually”

28 times, TWENTY EIGHT bleeping TIMES IN TEN MIN.
Did you notice her lips in the beginning of the video? They looked so unnatural

Reactions: 6
Did you notice her lips in the beginning of the video? They looked so unnatural
I’m too busy trying to find a part of her that LOOKS natural at this point 😂

I will say her and Imogen make such a cute couple, Imogen is clearly head over heels,
Nice of them to bring saffron’s little brother along as well.

giving out about luis being annoying in bed, well luckily for you that’s not something you have to put up with anymore hun 😂😂
---
duck me how clingy and desperate is she!! Everything is about relationships and her bf now, she must be so needy
you mean her AI FaceTime relationship. Can you really be needy with a MacBook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.