Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic. I hope he dumps her because he cba for long distance. You can bet if he does, they won’t say anything on the podcast for months, but she won’t be mentioning My bOyFrIeNd every five minutes.

Reactions: 14
Her English is so bad as well. No advanced vocabulary, no correct tenses etc. When she talks, it really shows how uneducated she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Her English is so bad as well. No advanced vocabulary, no correct tenses etc. When she talks, it really shows how uneducated she is
Extremely limited basic vocabulary let alone advanced 🫤 when in doubt throw the words literally, basically or actually in 👍🏻

And also if it’s my ACL, I Lit-Re-Lee,
I can’t work out *IN* nine months”

Aw that’s good news, she can work out until then…. But nine months from now saffron.
Just be prepared you’re gonna have to stop.

love that she compares a twinge in her knee to her dad’s cancer treatment and Jed…. “Coughing up blood” 🙄
Probably tomato ketchup that went down the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over the fact that she kept saying SAGA-ttarius during their Astrology podcast 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Howling at "she never sings in front of anyone" yet Libby posts videos of herself singing, and singing is literally her job 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 21
Libby has always been singing infront of people any chance she gets she breaks out into song cause she loves the sound of her own voice. Over the years she’s posted many videos of herself singing it’s her whole personality she’s got an ego she loves the attention so saffron saying “she never sings infront of anyone” that’s bs😂 Libby sings to people who never asked her to sing to them. That TikTok was so staged it’s cringe. It makes sense why the two of them are close friends they both have attention seeking in common. If you want to promote your friend singing or their business or whatever fair enough but you can things like that in a more genuine way in my opinion.

Reactions: 17
It’s been said before but Jesus the state of that Harriet’s face!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seem like she's forgotten about her injury 😂
She only remembers when it suits her, if she had really hurt herself that badly she wouldn't be able to pick and choose when to show it there would be bandage, crutches or some form of leg support but there has been nothing.

Says one thing but her and others stories say another.

Give it time she will use it for sympathy again soon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.