Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
noticed this, she also hasn’t liked his last one from 5 days ago or commented on it, but dazza b is there trying to slide up his ass, he’s not gonna shag you darren, go home.
View attachment 2727618Yet not a thing from saffron.

Even her Valentine’s posts have no mention of him being away *sad face sad face*
---

Jedlyn Barkham
---

duck me. 😂😂😂

Actually on second thoughts don’t Luis, I’m not gonna start AI’ing kids with you until you’ve locked down that mega bucks contract and Netflix mini series bby.
A couple of months in and Darren's already besties with Louis, saffron barely knows him god knows how her dad's acting like that so soon.
He doesn't like her, she's insane and you won't be his father in law anytime soon or at all.

Any other parent would be having words if their child was not so discreetly demanding an engagement, a ring and AI ING babies with someone they met 5 minutes ago

Maybe show her how the oven, washing machine and vacuum works before that.

Reactions: 22
A couple of months in and Darren's already besties with Louis, saffron barely knows him god knows how her dad's acting like that so soon.
He doesn't like her, she's insane and you won't be his father in law anytime soon or at all.

Any other parent would be having words if their child was not so discreetly demanding an engagement, a ring and AI ING babies with someone they met 5 minutes ago

Darren is just desperate for her to have a relationship, she’s probably none stop crying to her mum when she doesn’t, especially when Casey and Jed do.

Reactions: 16

Louis should watch this video and run

Also, her old face compared to her new face looool
---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

---

She had somewhat of a personality back then (but still very cringe). Now it’s all about her boyfriend and working out

Reactions: 10
She is quite a spiteful madam isn't she?
Yes she really is and that’s why if this relationship ends if she gets broken up with I will be laughing my head off. If she was a nice person then of course I wouldn’t wish for someone to get their heartbroken but Saffron is nasty and she gets joy out of putting others down. She’s creepy with the obsession of wanting to get engaged, married and have a baby when she hasn’t even been with Louis that long but she’s going to keep hinting and pressuring him to do these things and she isn’t going to stop cause she’s desperate. I can’t imagine he’s thinking about doing any of those things anytime soon but in her mind she thinks it’s going to all happen soon. I bet she’s having daily temper tantrums to Wendy and Darren about Louis not being by her side 24/7 and mad he hasn’t proposed to her yet lol. If this relationship ends I don’t think she’ll take it very well I think her ego will be very bruised because she thinks she’s above everyone so when she doesn’t get her way she can’t handle it.

Reactions: 13
safe to say she reads here considering only after it was posted here did she go back and like his last post from 6 days ago.

break up news get out too soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The irony of Saff saying her mum taught her to be independent when she still comes round to do all the housework for her 💀🥴 yikes

IMG_0617.png

Reactions: 20
Louis is miles away - both physically and mentally. He’s a young good looking (to some) British guy in a typically laddy/frat boy sport. If she thinks he’s not going to have swarms of American girls all over him, she needs to think again. She’ll fly out soon though, just wait. I can smell the desperation on her from here. She’ll be clinging on for dear life.

Reactions: 29
“i know you will never ever let me go” … another classic desperate act of manipulation from our saff there 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Oh no was going to show you the funny post but it’s changed :( it did say for motivating me to be beautiful everyday 🤣
I saw this too! Then when I read it up the thread I thought I was going mad and had imagined it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
soooooo confused haven't they been together 2 mins, I'd be slightlyyyyy embarrased to say things like that, looks v desperate and clingy. I was more laid back in my relationship with my husband at first, not rushing things, not acting desperate, we just enjoyed each other and had fun, I defo wasn't shouting from the roof tops he was my unconditional love (even though I thought it to myself lol) its better to keep things private/low key sometimes

Reactions: 37
I almost feel sorry for her.
Maybe he IS as besotted and obsessed as her but he doesn't play it all over the Internet like she does. If this relationship goes tits up she's going to look like a right idiot.

How long have they actually been together ?

Reactions: 17
She could of just texted or called him to say happy birthday 😂 but no she’s got to do the post to convince herself and everyone else everything is fine and they’re so in love lol. Like what @roryangel said that post is Saffron yet again being desperate and manipulative. Saffron has a really creepy forceful side to her and I could see her being a bunny boiler if things don’t go her way.

I think she desperately wants the engagement , wedding and baby in that order from how much she hints for a proposal but I also wouldn’t be surprised if she gets so desperate that she gets pregnant on purpose just to try keep him in her life even though I don’t think there’s a maternal bone in her body and she can’t even take care of herself without Wendy’s help. He would want to be careful cause she is very full on and I don’t know what he’s like as a person he’s only been in one of her videos but even then he wasn’t talking much in those clips so I don’t know if his personality is like hers or not , he definitely loves himself judging by his social media so they have a big ego in common but other than that I don’t know much about him but if him or anyone around him has sense they’ll tell him to be careful of what kind of life he would be signing up for with her.

She seems controlling and the whole world has to revolve around her, her family always has to come first she’ll make him put her family before his own cause she’s that selfish you could tell she expected him to spend Christmas with her and not his family and she always has to be number one in his life which is why she’s struggling right now with him being away for the next few months because he’s not there to obsess over her and give her the attention she desperately needs 24/7. Her ego can’t handle not being his number one priority and the way she’s trying to rush an engagement to happen and babies it’s weird she needs to chill out.

I don’t feel sorry for her at all she’s a vile bully and has no problem making fun of people putting them down thinking she’s better than them cause she has a boyfriend. If she was a genuinely nice person then I would be able to feel sorry for her if the relationship ended and she was upset but I can’t feel sorry for someone like her.

Reactions: 10
I'm not going to pretend to know a lot about the professional sporting world, but aren't these high intensity relationships often seen as a 'distraction'. I wouldn't be surprised if his agent/manager (if he has one??) is discouraging of this. If he's really meant to be aiming high in his career then having an incredibly needy girlfriend is surely going to be more of a hindrance than a help

Reactions: 13
I think Wrinkle's definitely been in her ear. Why is Sarren in such a rush to be engaged and have a baby? I mean aren't these the best years of your life? Early twenties are for enjoying yourself and having loads of fun. Not everything has to be all planned and figured out. I don't really get her need to be pushy. They aren't a match, you can tell they aren't. He's wanting to chase his career and she has no ambition to progress in the media, hence why she wants a baby I guess. Maybe sees this as her next big adventure. Oh and she purely wants a ring with it being a status symbol. They are on different playing fields, sooner she realises this, the better.

Reactions: 5
IMG_1845.jpeg

Lol okay darling - the caption may as well say DON’T LEAVE MEEEEEE!! We’ve seen this rubbish with Tyyyyyyyyyy . Give it a year max especially if he gets a contract for September start in the 2024/25 season .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.