Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2701583
Aw, off he goes "on his new venture" *cough* starting afresh with a new body count in another Country *cough*
Something tells me he isn't going to miss her all that much not sure why she's so adamant it will still work?
Almost looks like she put his arm there for the photo 🤔

I can guarantee she has already booked a holiday to America in the next few weeks
To "surprise" him it'll just be to make it known that no one else can have him!
Anything for another holiday 🙄🤨

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely going to be flying back and forth. She can afford it and it’s not like she’s held back by her job. Publically saying she’s confident it will work is so odd. Keep that to yourself? Sounds like famous last words to me…

Reactions: 37
She’s definitely going to be flying back and forth. She can afford it and it’s not like she’s held back by her job. Publically saying she’s confident it will work is so odd. Keep that to yourself? Sounds like famous last words to me…
She’s just trying to convince herself. She only met the lad a few weeks ago for crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Something tells me he isn't going to miss her all that much not sure why she's so adamant it will still work?
Almost looks like she put his arm there for the photo 🤔

I can guarantee she has already booked a holiday to America in the next few weeks
To "surprise" him it'll just be to make it known that no one else can have him!
Anything for another holiday 🙄🤨
I really think she's trying to convince herself it'll work, but there's no way someone like him will stay faithful. It's a shame really because heartbreak is awful, but I can see it happening. Oh there is no doubt she's already got her first trip planned and I bet its not far off either.

Reactions: 12
Bet she regrets making it so public. Sure most people would just call it quit at this point it’s been about 7 weeks. She knows she’s forcing it

Reactions: 17
For most people who actually work all week, Sundays aren’t for being productive - it’s literally the opposite and they’re for sleeping in and chilling. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 35
For most people who actually work all week, Sundays aren’t for being productive - it’s literally the opposite and they’re for chilling. She’s pathetic.
Does saffron even know what being productive means? She has no work or deadlines

Reactions: 20
Does saffron even know what being productive means? She has no work or deadlines
Nope, Wendy has to do most things for her because she doesn't know how
Her idea of being productive is going to the gym filming workouts so badly done it makes everyone cringe and wonder how she hasn't ended up hurt yet.
And faking injuries

Reactions: 14
This isn’t exactly a solid/secure relationship doing long distance for a few months.
he won’t receive any solid offers until early/mid March sometime.
And although I’m sure some teams will pick him up, season doesn’t really start until September right? (Interesting fact. Last year 13 talented young athletes were invited to join the 2023 IPP program following an NFL International Combine held in London, England (he must have done that this year) eight of these players were added to NFL rosters for the 2023. The 2023 IPP cohort spent 10 weeks at an intensive training camp at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, with opportunities to showcase their talents in front of NFL club scouts at a pro day at the University of South Florida)

he might as well be an AI boyfriend and secretly I bet Ana is delighted, especially if she can now pretend she has a boyfriend herself who actually lives in the same time zone.
It’s not even just distance between them it’s a completely different time zone.

Looks like a really bad school photo. That’s really really bad 😬
IMG_4963.jpeg

Interesting article.
Also, not bad, 50 grand just for taking part.
IMG_4964.jpeg

she must be gutted, so close to the six nations when all eyes would be on him/the team and she could do her best impression of Taylor Swift attending the games, and now. Nothing. Maybe a FaceTime call at duck knows AM every few days. But any “celebrity” status he had here is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This isn’t exactly a solid/secure relationship doing long distance for a few months.
And although I’m sure some teams will pick him up, season doesn’t really start until September right? (Interesting fact. Last year 13 talented young athletes were invited to join the 2023 IPP program following an NFL International Combine held in London, England (he must have done that this year) eight of these players were added to NFL rosters for the 2023. The 2023 IPP cohort spent 10 weeks at an intensive training camp at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, with opportunities to showcase their talents in front of NFL club scouts at a pro day at the University of South Florida)

he might as well be an AI boyfriend and secretly I bet Ana is delighted, especially if she can now pretend she has a boyfriend herself who actually lives in the same time zone.

View attachment 2704532
Interesting article.
View attachment 2704552
I’ll eat my hat if this relationship lasts. If it does she will have to move to US

Reactions: 19
I’ll eat my hat if this relationship lasts. If it does she will have to move to US
And she has no audience in the USA. She has some amount of “fame” here but she’d be nothing over there.
I think she’ll just slowly stop mentioning him and they’ll break up without any real announcement. I’ve had a longer more secure relationship with my Amazon delivery man. (Miss you Jamie, so proud of you following your dreams and joining Tesco… could have been Costa now I think about it, or like, prison, we were clearly very close)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2704532
Interesting article.
View attachment 2704552

she must be gutted, so close to the six nations when all eyes would be on him/the team and she could do her best impression of Taylor Swift attending the games, and now. Nothing. Maybe a FaceTime call at duck knows AM every few days. But any “celebrity” status he had here is gone.
Hear me out… his face (disregarding his mouth) looks like Anastasia Kingsnorth at least in this pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.