Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't move to America, she wouldn't be accepted on a non working visa as she does social media for a living. Her line of work doesn't fall under any visas. Louis is alright as he will be under a Category P visa for athletes. This isn't a visa others can be added on to either (source: ex emigration consultant)

They won't last, I give it another 2 months hahaha
This is interesting, would you know how do UK influencers get away with moving to LA?

Reactions: 5
This is interesting, would you know how do UK influencers get away with moving to LA?
Usually an ESTA, they last for 2 years/till your passport runs out (whichever comes first) and you can leave and re enter the USA as much as you please. They absolutely shouldn't be working on this visa though, if found out they will be deported straight back to the UK

Reactions: 6
Usually an ESTA, they last for 2 years/till your passport runs out (whichever comes first) and you can leave and re enter the USA as much as you please. They absolutely shouldn't be working on this visa though, if found out they will be deported straight back to the UK
Wow! Thank you, that’s eye opening 😂

There is an Visa which is for exceptional work which a few Irish "influencers" have moved to the states on. Think it's called an O Visa
Ohhh the old 'extraordinary achievement/ability' visa. Of which again Sarren wouldn't qualify for as what extraordinary abilities does she have, other than not being able to string a sentence together in English:ROFLMAO:

What Irish influencer was it? I'm surprised that visa entry worked for them, it's so hard obtaining O Visas. And from prev experience, the role of an influencer doesn't even constitute the entry requirements of this visa

Reactions: 3
Ohhh the old 'extraordinary achievement/ability' visa. Of which again Sarren wouldn't qualify for as what extraordinary abilities does she have, other than not being able to string a sentence together in English:ROFLMAO:

What Irish influencer was it? I'm surprised that visa entry worked for them, it's so hard obtaining O Visas. And from prev experience, the role of an influencer doesn't even constitute the entry requirements of this visa
Erica Fox AKA Retro Flame and Louise Cooney. Erica brought her sister on her visa as her PA but we all speculate on Erica thread that they all must have cash in hand jobs as she is one of the laziest influencers ever. Erica is currently in London renewing hers as the Dublin embassy are notorious for refusing visas

Reactions: 1
Erica Fox AKA Retro Flame and Louise Cooney. Erica brought her sister on her visa as her PA but we all speculate on Erica thread that they all must have cash in hand jobs as she is one of the laziest influencers ever. Erica is currently in London renewing hers as the Dublin embassy are notorious for refusing visas
Ooo im off for a read on this one! Love finding new threads :ROFLMAO:

She can't move to America, she wouldn't be accepted on a non working visa as she does social media for a living. Her line of work doesn't fall under any visas. Louis is alright as he will be under a Category P visa for athletes. This isn't a visa others can be added on to either (source: ex emigration consultant)

I saw YouTuber Kiera Bridget do it, i don’t exactly know how, but she spent thousands in the process and took her months to do

Reactions: 6
There is an Visa which is for exceptional work which a few Irish "influencers" have moved to the states on. Think it's called an O Visa
Recently Holly Brooks was granted the O Visa through an agency that helped her get in, although ngl I actually love her and I'm excited to see her living over there lol
Sarren would be insufferable in the USA

Reactions: 8
Yeah Holly Brooks, Emily Canham and LikeLily have got visas as YouTubers, to name a few that i know of, I’m sure there are loads!

Reactions: 4
I thought she made a whole video about having her visa approved and moving to LA and then ended up coming home after a few weeks lol.

Anyway back to Saffron. I can see Anna’s pain every time Saff says “my best friend” in the podcast and she’s referring to not Anna 😭😂 She’s so mean to her

Reactions: 10
I thought she made a whole video about having her visa approved and moving to LA and then ended up coming home after a few weeks lol.

Anyway back to Saffron. I can see Anna’s pain every time Saff says “my best friend” in the podcast and she’s referring to not Anna 😭😂 She’s so mean to her
But Ana never calls her on it and that annoys me just as much

Reactions: 3
not just saffron that’s messy but the whole barker family are especially Jed , not only is he a walking ick but I’ve just watched the bum on TikTok plate up his chinese , not only does he proceed to throw the empty bag on the floor he also rubs the residue of the Chinese oil / sauce on his jumper that he’s wearing and you can see the stain where he’s done it. imogen is only with him because saffron is his sister and she loves the benefits she gets from being around them because Jed and saffron are walking icks imo

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Like Others have said (much smaller) influencers like holly brooks have got exceptional talent visas somehow so she probably would get one if they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.