Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry she thinks SOOOOO HIGHLY of herself

"I think my bf was a fck boy until he was in love"
"I think he wasn't himself in relationship until he was in love"
She's lost it!
They've been together a few months and he's never looked interested gutsy for her to say he's in love
He should enjoy the freedom while it lasts.

Reactions: 22
She’s just trying to convince herself. She only met the lad a few weeks ago for crying out loud.
What makes me laugh is that she knew him a week or so - went and brought a Christmas tree , but it was obviously just for her , not a cute couple thing really cos he went and had Xmas this his own family given Saffrons family will cry if she becomes a grown up and doesn’t do Christmas with them

Reactions: 9
Saffron Barker - the bestie who forgets your birthday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do i get the feeling things are already seeming rocky

Also havent even listened to the podcast yet but the title makes me want to vomit xo
She should work harder at not being a disgusting slob. Why wouldn’t you have a laundry basket for clothes?! And is that just a pen/makeup on the floor. She has loads of shelving and drawers what is wrong with her. It really shows how she’s grown up with no respect for anything as she hasn’t worked for it. I cannot wait for 50 year old saff, she already on her way there with the looks, but what does she really think she’s going to do with her life?! Her house must cost thousands a month to run, I just think this “success” is so short lived, she has no USP, no audience that will follow her through their midlife.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like we all might occasionally leave a pair of socks on the floor or knock a mascara off the side and not have time to pick it up because we’re rushing out the door, but most people wouldn’t post photos on the internet with it in. Especially if we had a few million followers. I thought she was too stuck up to have so little shame, but clearly I was wrong. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Like we all might occasionally leave a pair of socks on the floor or knock a mascara off the side and not have time to pick it up because we’re rushing out the door, but most people wouldn’t post photos on the internet with it in. Especially if we had a few million followers. I thought she was too stuck up to have so little shame, but clearly I was wrong. 🤢
Most of us don’t have an entire bedroom sized dressing room. You’d think you’d have a “messy area” then post from the bedroom that’s kept clear?

Reactions: 5
She’s lazy and her whole life she’s had everyone else mainly Wendy do everything for her. Clean up after her, pick up after her and do all the adult things that Saffron can’t be bothered to grow up and learn to do for herself. Wendy and Darren enabled this spoilt rotten behaviour so she’s grown up forever being spoilt.

Like someone else said there’ll be times you’ll drop something or put something in the wrong place cause you don’t have time to tidy up cause you’re in a rush somewhere or maybe you’re just not in the mood that day if you’re tired, also anyone struggling with mental health can have times their home is messier than usual but those are genuine reasons whereas with Saffron there isn’t much of an excuse cause her bedroom and bathroom are usually always a mess cause of laziness she’s had all her life.

Multiple people in her videos have confirmed how messy she is and they say it’s really bad so imagine what we don’t see. Yeah she lives alone even though Wendy is pretty much at the house 24/7 but cause it’s her house you could say she’s entitled to have it as messy as she wants but that’s just an excuse most of the time cause whether she lives alone or with other people she has got to learn to be clean , hygienic and have respect for her very expensive belongings but she just throws them anywhere or lets them get dirty on the floor and doesn’t pick up after herself.

She doesn’t really appreciate what she has. I know some people might say it’s not that big of a deal and yeah there’s far worse things going on than how clean her house is but I still think it’s embarrassing how she’ll be 24 this year and still has her mum come over to do everything for her.

Reactions: 8
I think being messy is her personality trait too, not that she has much of a personality

Reactions: 3
Guys I urge everyone to listen to their podcast when they discuss astrology- it’s the world’s biggest car crash! Saffron going on about how her boyfriend’s family told her he’d never been in love before her & how he’d been so pick with girls before they met etc, homegirl is scrambling. She is honestly so insufferable. She keeps saying ‘my boyfriend’ whereas Ana keeps bringing her down the earth and saying Louis.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
By the sounds of it from the newest episode saffron says her life’s gonna change alot so more than likely she deffo is gonna try and be a ✨NFL✨girly and try move there for abit

oh and she’s manifesting a Oscar.. girl can’t even pretend to be a nice person let alone act

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s desperate to get engaged so she will do whatever it takes to make Louis propose to her 😂 even if that means spending 24/7 in America by his side to convince him into marrying her she would probably do that cause I can’t see her ego letting this relationship end. It makes me laugh they haven’t known each other long and she is very full on it’s a bit scary.

Reactions: 6
She’s 100% moving to America. Ana even said about seeing saffron living elsewhere in the future

Reactions: 6
She’s 100% moving to America. Ana even said about seeing saffron living elsewhere in the future
She can't move to America, she wouldn't be accepted on a non working visa as she does social media for a living. Her line of work doesn't fall under any visas. Louis is alright as he will be under a Category P visa for athletes. This isn't a visa others can be added on to either (source: ex emigration consultant)

They won't last, I give it another 2 months hahaha

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.