Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he transfers to Japan like in the article posted by another user above. Leaving Saffy B in the dust would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I very much doubt he will move to Japan. He seems very close to his family and particularly his brother and it’s a whole different culture. There have also been rumours that he will switch from rugby to American Football. Saffy B would be in her element as she has previously mentioned wanting to live in the States 🤔🧐

Reactions: 3
H
I very much doubt he will move to Japan. He seems very close to his family and particularly his brother and it’s a whole different culture. There have also been rumours that he will switch from rugby to American Football. Saffy B would be in her element as she has previously mentioned wanting to live in the States 🤔🧐
He’ll either resign or move another English club

Reactions: 4
What is with that family and gifting each other expensive ugly designer gifts. Imogen got these ugly boots for saffron as a surprise. It wasn’t her birthday or Christmas

she looks so much like Darren here
682BDD76-61D8-45F8-A734-FF4D4B358785.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What is with that family and gifting each other expensive ugly designer gifts. Imogen got these ugly boots for saffron as a surprise. It wasn’t her birthday or Christmas

she looks so much like Darren hereView attachment 2679007
she has the worst taste in the world… i laughed so hard when she said “omg look how nice this coat is” 🤣 she looks ridiculous
IMG_4433.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came across this old tiktok of her from 2022 , something so off with her teeth they look soo weird in this or is it just me ?! ..

Her top lip injection is almost triangular if that makes sense. As if she's tried to achieve a cupid's bow? Isn't this down to your genes anyway whether you have one or not.

Reactions: 1
What does Casey do. How has he got this big house also if he doesn’t seem to work either. I don’t understand how would Wendy afford to send Jed money monthly either. How are they all so rich and do nothing.

Reactions: 11
What’s next for saffron? She usually has a ‘big’ 🙄 project or tv show she can’t tell us about that’s she been working on for ages. I’ve not heard anything like this from her lately, is work drying up?

Reactions: 4
She had a NYE party and Windy was over 10am the next day to help her clean. She's such a grown up lol.

Also. She's so insufferable. She says her "in" is learning an American accent but practicing 30 mins a day and she said by March or she's not doing sticking with it.
She can't commit to actually putting WORK in. You think Idris Elba put 2 months in and got the role in The Wire? Lol

Also she needs to STAP mentioning her bloody bf. I kinda hope he dumps her as she thinks she's soooo much better than Ana right now due to having a man. Decentralise men!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Her lips man, looks like she's been smacked in the face!! They are so bad

Reactions: 1
Her and Imogens

she looks so much like Darren hereView attachment 2679007
Their relationship is becoming so, so inappropriate. It'd make sense if say they were friends prior and THEN she got with Jed after. Not great but you know. Its becoming excessive. Its not like she has married into the family. They are young girls im their 20's. So much could go wrong.. they need to set some boundaries. Has Nicole ever had a random gift off Sarren??

Reactions: 10
I get the vibe that Nicole isn’t as close to the barker family. Maybe coz she’s Brazilian? Idk

Why do the gifts they give each other have to be designer though? It always looks to tacky and ugly too

Reactions: 13
Maybe coz she’s Brazilian? Idk
I’d say that’s exactly the reason. Their whole family strikes me as xenophobic and that’s all I’ll say.

There was a video of Nicole and Saffron doing a challenge with Casey on YouTube years back and she was so rude to Nicole. She only really was accepted into the family after she had Harlow.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.