Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron barker autistic?

hi, I’m autistic and after listening to the latest sex, lies & DM slides podcast and following saffron for years I have come to the realisation that saffron may have undiagnosed autism!

things she does that make me think this:
  1. low self esteem/body image
  2. eats the same food everyday / very bland limited palate
  3. childish
  4. lots of routines, obsessed with the gym and health
  5. has dyslexia and ear problems (very common in those who are autistic)
  6. said she listens to the same song 100 times over (backed by Anastasia in latest podcast)
  7. lack of relatability/awareness - her comment about the train suicide incident years ago
  8. high empathy and emotional (common in autistic women)
  9. doesn’t get jokes
  10. asks lots of obvious questions
  11. has said in the past that she gets very anxious in groups/social situations
  12. Speaks over people
  13. Doesn’t realise when she is being rude / blunt
  14. Strong opinions
  15. Not very experimental
  16. Same friendship group since she was a kid, is awkward around Anastasia’s friends etc.
  17. Heavily reliant on family and close friends
  18. Upset easily by change & transitions e.g. not being able to gym/moving into her new home etc
  19. High masking, follows lots of trends and copies those around her

Anyway these are just some things I’ve picked up on, thought it would be interesting to share :)
She could be, but she could also just be a bit of a twit. Hate that (especially lately, I assume with the influence of TikTok) clearly just rude, bratty, and brought up terribly people are getting a free pass by just slapping “autism” to them.

Reactions: 40
She could be, but she could also just be a bit of a twit. Hate that (especially lately, I assume with the influence of TikTok) clearly just rude, bratty, and brought up terribly people are getting a free pass by just slapping “autism” to them.
Same happened on the Molly Mae thread not long ago too ffs

Reactions: 11
100% this!! When was it appropriate to diagnose everyone you come across as autistic, adhd etc when all your medical knowledge & experience is from watching a couple of tik toks

not aimed at OP btw.

Reactions: 10
Saffron barker autistic?

hi, I’m autistic and after listening to the latest sex, lies & DM slides podcast and following saffron for years I have come to the realisation that saffron may have undiagnosed autism!

3. childish
  6. said she listens to the same song 100 times over (backed by Anastasia in latest podcast)
  7. lack of relatability/awareness - her comment about the train suicide incident years ago
  9. doesn’t get jokes
  12. Speaks over people
  14. Strong opinions
  16. Same friendship group since she was a kid, is awkward around Anastasia’s friends etc.
  18. Upset easily by change & transitions e.g. not being able to gym/moving into her new home etc

Anyway these are just some things I’ve picked up on, thought it would be interesting to share :)
I don’t mean to nitpick but you’ve put the train incident and “high empathy” right next to each other. Surely what she said about the train incident was so incredibly lacking in empathy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Saffron barker autistic?

3. childish
  9. doesn’t get jokes
  12. Speaks over people
  14. Strong opinions

I had to enforce stereotypes.. but respectfully, as a woman on the spectrum Saffron is FARRRR too THICK to be autistic. All of the above can be attributed to her being as dumb as a box of crayons and uncultured. Also, she doesn't strike me as an empath AT ALL. She's a self centred twit.

Reactions: 28
I think it's nice when girlfriend's are friends with there partners siblings. BUT Imogen and Saffron are taking it to another level. I think Imogen has morphed her whole life with the Barkers which she may regret down the line.

Reactions: 25
I think it's nice when girlfriend's are friends with there partners siblings. BUT Imogen and Saffron are taking it to another level. I think Imogen has morphed her whole life with the Barkers which she may regret down the line.
I watched her two pillow talks with Jed yesterday after they randomly came up on my auto play, I didn’t even know she had a YouTube channel and my god she is dating his family not him, 100% if he hadn’t been saffrons brother she’d never have answered his DM.

I’m gonna regret saying this but here goes, Jed doesn’t come across that badly, very immature but there’s the making of a good bloke in there if he 1) wasn’t a barker 2) was given a kick up the arse, got a education and then got a job. He’s been ruined because so much attention went into saffron and her YouTube/media career he was clearly just left to do as he pleased and never grew up with parents who took an interest in what he was doing.
Imogen wants to be saffron’s best friend not Jed’s girlfriend. But I suppose this is the closest she’ll get.
---
Saffron barker autistic?

3. childish
  9. doesn’t get jokes
  12. Speaks over people
  14. Strong opinions

this is the biggest load of……
God can we stop trying to put labels on people, “adult ADHD” is the newest Pokémon collection trend.

she’s vain, she eats the same food to keep her weight down not because she likes it, it’s very clear if she could she’d eat like Ana but she’s so vain she’d never risk weight gain.
Her parents have done everything for her, she’s used to that, it’s not an attachment it’s laziness.
She’s uneducated because she never attended school and bad mannered at times because of her ego and the fact she thinks she’s the most important person in the room.
“high empathy and emotional” yeah the current world crisis/genocide going on has clearly effected her on a deeper level than most, she’s constantly posting in support of the Palestinian people. You’ve also contradicted yourself by mentioning how she reacted to someone’s suicide.
“said she listens to the same song 100 times over” most people’s Spotify playlists.
“Same friendship group since she was a kid, is awkward around Anastasia’s friends”
When? Byron she tolerates but she thinks she’s above the rest of them, hence why
She never went to Ana’s home. She’d never mix with the riff raf. Went to Scotland to stay with loaded Lucy though.
“has said in the past that she gets very anxious in groups/social situations”
Social anxiety is annoying Pokémon card. She just needs to collect “depression” to level up. Every single YouTuber says this.
Soph does life, Hannah whatever her name is, Jodie whatever her name is,Emily Canham, Lydia Millen, Zoe Sugg. The list goes on.
“High masking” genuinely confused where you get this from.
“follows trends/copies others” everyone. Ever. Especially if it’s your job to be an influencer . But actually I think she just buys what’s designer and expensive no matter how gawdy it looks to give the impression she’s better than us all. I don’t think she follows any trends just price tags and designer labels.

not targeting you, sorry my frustration is directed at one post but it’s a general observation.
but we really need to stop finding medical reasons why someone is a twit.

same as saffron blaming her lack of education on being dyslexic. No, she said herself she never bothered with school, even someone with the ability to be a Mensa level genius would know jack tit if they didn’t apply themselves and try and learn. She never bother because she wanted fame not because she struggled to understand, the fact she uses her dyslexia as a victim card pisses me right off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is such a look at me. Who goes skiing looking like that? Insufferable twit.

Reactions: 10
All the gear and no idea. I suppose that's what happens when you show off and take a newbie onto a red run.
And yet she had the nerve to pose for a photo mid injury??
Dresses ridiculous
No commonsense
And now has ended up hurt
Serves her right for showing off

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.