Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they dislike Nicole too , well maybe apart from Jed and Darren they seem more accepting towards her but saffron and especially wendy defo dislike Nicole. I always found it strange though because Nicole comes from a wealthy background , nice family etc. all the things Wendy would most definitely approve off but yet they aren’t as close / warming to her whereas they’re more loving and kind / warming towards Imogen who also has the same things as Nicole ( nice home / family, wealth background etc ) that’s what makes you wonder if maybe it is because Nicole is Brazilian .. I wonder if they’d treat her different if she was English
---

Reactions: 22
I think they dislike Nicole too , well maybe apart from Jed and Darren they seem more accepting towards her but saffron and especially wendy defo dislike Nicole. I always found it strange though because Nicole comes from a wealthy background , nice family etc. all the things Wendy would most definitely approve off but yet they aren’t as close / warming to her whereas they’re more loving and kind / warming towards Imogen who also has the same things as Nicole ( nice home / family, wealth background etc ) that’s what makes you wonder if maybe it is because Nicole is Brazilian .. I wonder if they’d treat her different if she was English
---
I completely agree! You can tell Wendy can’t stand Nicole and I always think about the video of them telling Wendy and Darren with Harlow wearing the baby growing saying big sister that they’re having a second baby, and when Darren gets up to hug Nicole, you can see Wendy literally glaring at Casey saying oooh it’s going be hard, it’s going to be really hard in such a disappointed and patronising voice

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think the family think she locked down Casey so she could stay in the U.K.
Which to be fair she did, they even had to put up with her moving in with them, dropping out of uni and bumming around the house with Casey 24/7.
I don’t like Nicole and never have something seems really off with her, that’s not because she’s Brazilian before anyone starts i just got a really lazy entitled feeling from her from the start.
I never realised there was a fake blonde more annoying than saffron but I’ve just watched that “interview” with the irritant that is Grace Beverley, Jesus Christ if I was stuck in a room with them I’d look for the nearest window and jump.

Reactions: 17
Nicole dropped out of uni? Did Casey? Does anyone in the barker family even have any qualifications apart from GCSEs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nicole dropped out of uni? Did Casey? Does anyone in the barker family even have any qualifications apart from GCSEs?
she went to the U.K. to study, ended up bumming around Wendy and Darren’s house with Casey, moved in with them, wasn’t working, got pregnant by accident and left university, she seemed to latch onto Casey and that was that so honestly I’d probably be a bit put out by it all as well. Then instead of moving out they converted part of the barker’s house to use as their own, neither working.
Eventually they moved to the apartment then their own house but I don’t think relations were good for a lot of that time and they were probably civil more than anything, I also don’t think Nicole likes Wendy or saffron I think it’s a two way street.

Reactions: 12
Anyone listen to their podcast? Take a shot every time she says ‘my boyfriend’ does he not have a name? She honestly sounds like a bunny boiler. They’ve been together for less than 3 months and she was saying it was sad that spending Christmas together would’ve been too last minute! She was also all on her high horse and shitting on Ana for only considering doing dry Jan, instead of going fully sober, but it turns out that the reason for this is because hEr BoYfRiEnD’ is going sober for 2024! She literally was harping on about how she might stop drinking this year, and then later in the episode revealed that! Ana said she may try dry Jan and Saf went ‘just Jan…’ as if any 20 odd year olds are doing longer? LMAO then instead of being like ‘yeah? Why would I do any longer?’ Ana shits herself and goes ‘ok maybe Feb too’. Absolutely tragic.

I was also laughing when they did their 2024 ‘ins and outs’, and one of hers was to be the last one in the room to give her opinion, and to let others talk first/listen more. She said she ‘couldn’t word it properly but she knows what she means’. Ana seemed a bit perplexed and Saffron was struggling because to explain in dumb TikTok terms it would be ‘stop talking over everyone and butting in’ buuut of course she couldn’t possibly say anything self critical about herself and had to bullshit it to sound deep.

Reactions: 18
Anyone listen to their podcast? Take a shot every time she says ‘my boyfriend’ does he not have a name? She honestly sounds like a bunny boiler. They’ve been together for less than 3 months and she was saying it was sad that spending Christmas together would’ve been too last minute! She was also all on her high horse and shitting on Ana for only considering doing dry Jan, instead of going fully sober, but it turns out that the reason for this is because hEr BoYfRiEnD’ is going sober for 2024! She literally was harping on about how she might stop drinking this year, and then later in the episode revealed that! Ana said she may try dry Jan and Saf went ‘just Jan…’ as if any 20 odd year olds are doing longer? LMAO then instead of being like ‘yeah? Why would I do any longer?’ Ana shits herself and goes ‘ok maybe Feb too’. Absolutely tragic.

I was also laughing when they did their 2024 ‘ins and outs’, and one of hers was to be the last one in the room to give her opinion, and to let others talk first/listen more. She said she ‘couldn’t word it properly but she knows what she means’. Ana seemed a bit perplexed and Saffron was struggling because to explain in dumb TikTok terms it would be ‘stop talking over everyone and butting in’ buuut of course she couldn’t possibly say anything self critical about herself and had to bullshit it to sound deep.
Don't think I'd have enough alcohol in my house to play that game

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t have any qualifications higher than GCSEs -does that mean I’m lower than people that do?!
No of course not, it simply mean you're less academically educated. But in this context.. we're talking about the Barkers.

Reactions: 12
New tiktok of her doing a filter that guesses when/where/what ring you’ll get proposed to with. The filter said December 2024 and she said ‘well im happy its this year’. GIRL SLOW DOWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New tiktok of her doing a filter that guesses when/where/what ring you’ll get proposed to with. The filter said December 2024 and she said ‘well im happy its this year’. GIRL SLOW DOWN.
She's actually insane
It seems like a one sided relationship
At this rate she'll be demanding a bump in the next few months too.
Louis run while you can and then keep running if it's to Japan so be it.

Reactions: 16
Saffron barker autistic?

hi, I’m autistic and after listening to the latest sex, lies & DM slides podcast and following saffron for years I have come to the realisation that saffron may have undiagnosed autism!

things she does that make me think this:
  1. low self esteem/body image
  2. eats the same food everyday / very bland limited palate
  3. childish
  4. lots of routines, obsessed with the gym and health
  5. has dyslexia and ear problems (very common in those who are autistic)
  6. said she listens to the same song 100 times over (backed by Anastasia in latest podcast)
  7. lack of relatability/awareness - her comment about the train suicide incident years ago
  8. high empathy and emotional (common in autistic women)
  9. doesn’t get jokes
  10. asks lots of obvious questions
  11. has said in the past that she gets very anxious in groups/social situations
  12. Speaks over people
  13. Doesn’t realise when she is being rude / blunt
  14. Strong opinions
  15. Not very experimental
  16. Same friendship group since she was a kid, is awkward around Anastasia’s friends etc.
  17. Heavily reliant on family and close friends
  18. Upset easily by change & transitions e.g. not being able to gym/moving into her new home etc
  19. High masking, follows lots of trends and copies those around her

Anyway these are just some things I’ve picked up on, thought it would be interesting to share :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.