Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4E8CBA33-9357-4E15-BA42-1D82C9F76849.jpeg

37E37790-C34E-439E-B332-8477BE72A52D.jpeg

Darren Barker talking about becoming a billionaire, I had to laugh! Just a heads up Darren, not a good look. Money talks, wealth whispers. Darren’s smug face and going on about ‘manifesting’ becoming a billionaire ah make it stop, very icky. You’re a spoilt brat who got lucky on YouTube, hardly worthy of becoming a millionaire, never mind a billionaire. Absolutely ludicrous! Taking two 30kg suitcases to Ibiza as well, spoiled to the core. P.S. Darren you’ll always look like Darren no matter what cosmetic procedures you undertake in an attempt to eradicate Darren’s cheesy features 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing I have noticed over the years is that even when Saffron has 10 tons of her own clothes & accessories available, she often ends up wearing other people’s stuff. This time it was Imogen’s bikini as underwear + her sandals. In other vlogs she often wears Wendy’s clothes.
I mean she referenced taking 2 x 30kg cases.
She also constantly feels the need to buy more & more and told Us she was aiming to be a billionaire.

However, I think that regardless of the amount of money she has, and the amount of stuff she buys and the amount of holidays she has, she is constantly seeking the next thing and will never be happy/satisfied.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Howling at her wanting to become a billionaire when she needs to be aiming towards the job centre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the hell goes on a date on holiday. So was she more interested in pulling lads then her gals?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find it so weird that she wished Harlow happy birthday on her insta story as if Harlow has insta and can watch it. She’s obviously doing it for everyone else to see
2AF8F705-2328-42C5-AF9E-3347982D8F5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it so weird that she wished Harlow happy birthday on her insta story as if Harlow has insta and can watch it. She’s obviously doing it for everyone else to seeView attachment 2366701
She knows full well Harlow won't read it only posted it to up her engagement and content
Probably vlogged the day aswell.
Also thats not a flattering picture looks like she forgot her trousers 😳 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look she has just woken up....apart from waking up...setting up the camera....going back to bed....waking up again....and letting out a huge fake yawn.....very authentic
literally came here just to say this!!! made me cringe so much thinking about her getting all ready, setting the phone up and walking back to get in bed just to pretend to get out of it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How boring can she be keep going on about being ‘tan’ all the time, give it a rest Sarren literally no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her award night speech when she wins even thou this girl is a tit fitness add no body changes even thou she gyms everyday 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Says she broke but a second ago was bragging about her car. You know . The Porche.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her big break as the new character who plays Sharon Sarren Watts on Eastenders incoming - - > 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
whatever acting she’s doing is a risk for her cause either it’ll be mediocre which for her sake I hope is the case so she doesn’t embarrass herself or it’ll be awful that she’ll be turned into a meme going viral on TikTok. She could be another Tanya Burr or like Aj and Curtis Prichard with their cringe “How’s Trish?” acting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
whatever acting she’s doing is a risk for her cause either it’ll be mediocre which for her sake I hope is the case so she doesn’t embarrass herself or it’ll be awful that she’ll be turned into a meme going viral on TikTok. She could be another Tanya Burr or like Aj and Curtis Prichard with their cringe “How’s Trish?” acting.
Tanya Burr my goddddd I totally forgot about her 💀💀💀 I can’t lie I would love for Saffy B to be a forgotten thing of the past as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.