Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FB90A386-F482-4CCE-BF5B-58616663E0D8.jpeg

Brows are slugs. Big no. The teeth and lips, what has she had done? She looked fine before all this unnecessary surgery! At one point in the queue she snaps at lap dog Imogen by asking what is she doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did I miss the part where Imogen became Saffrons slave? Could her head be any more up Saffrons arse 🤣
Probably why she’s still with Jed, he seems so lazy and for saying his whole job is social media his YouTube content is terrible and half arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The part in the new vlog where her and ‘stas’ grinded on each other in the mirror… 🤮 and when stas saw saffron was filming she instantly wanted to try get a good angle of her arse..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
the way saff started jumping for joy and screaming at how happy she was because there was a gym near their villa was concerning. we get it saff, you go to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf is wrong w her eye …. Not only the unnatural
Colour not looks like she’s changed the shape of her eye or she has a lazy eye n the pupil in both aren’t matching
3E8F7092-FBB6-44B1-AA44-951A89435E22.png

---
Colour not looks like she’s changed the shape of her eye or she has a lazy eye n the pupil in both aren’t matching
3E8F7092-FBB6-44B1-AA44-951A89435E22.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Colour not looks like she’s changed the shape of her eye or she has a lazy eye n the pupil in both aren’t matching View attachment 2354284
---
Colour not looks like she’s changed the shape of her eye or she has a lazy eye n the pupil in both aren’t matching View attachment 2354284
I dont understand why she always over uses the brightening option on her eyes on facetune thinking it looks cute it actually makes her look a bit demonic sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
I literally came here to say the same thing 😂 it’s obvious she edits or wears lighter blue contacts to make her eyes more lighter than they actually are

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I going mad or should it he "I'm so tannED" rather than "I'm so TAN"?? She says it every single time to the point I'm thinking we'll maybe I've got it wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I going mad or should it he "I'm so tannED" rather than "I'm so TAN"?? She says it every single time to the point I'm thinking we'll maybe I've got it wrong 🤣
Tan is usually what Americans say, in the UK we usually say tanned

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice Imogen having a dig about saffron to Anna in Anna’s recent Ibiza vlog?
Saffron gets up doing a stupid dance in the quiet bar they are leaving and Anna and Imogen outside waiting and Imogen quietly goes “why does she do this everywhere we go?”
🫢 How anyone puts up with saffron I’ll never know can’t stand the jumped up miss piggy lookalike.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Saffron treats ana like trash. It’s so sad. Also how much do the other girls feature in the Ibiza blog and Ana is barely featured. Don’t think I saw her in the first vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.