Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda shady Imogen saying ‘why does she do that everywhere we go’ when saffron was dancing not realising Ana was filming 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saffron thinks she’s special because for one night during her holiday she was able to go clubbing until sunrise without taking drugs “not many people can do that” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saffron thinks she’s special because for one night during her holiday she was able to go clubbing until sunrise without taking drugs “not many people can do that” 😂😂😂
I thought it was such a weird and unnecessary disclaimer. Almost made me think they WERE doing drugs.

Also films them going out for her birthday but then it cuts to the next day and she says they didn’t feel like going out? On her birthday of all nights? I think Saffron went home with a guy that night (it was her birthday after all! 😂) - she mentioned going on a date out there - but was trying to save face for the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is going to end up with really bad back problems if she keeps posing like that!

All she ever talks about is food, weight and her body or someone else’s. In her Ibiza vlog she’s always looking at the other girls bodies and making comments about it , comparing their bodies and even if its a positive comment it’s still odd how much she has to make these comments it’s like she wants to receive compliments so will keep bringing up the subject of weight/bodies.All she cares about is how she looks she’s obsessed and in the airport there was a group of men behind them minding their own business and Saffron purposely is raising her camera higher and talking extra loud looking behind her at the men like she wants attention it’s weird noticing all these things she does. I think she’s the most attention seeking person I’ve come across and she annoys me so I don’t know how anyone can even pretend to like her when they’re around her.
Omg yes to the airport bit!! I totally clocked that she was doing that and clearly hoping they would look up and get involved or say something, but they obviously were just focused on their trip and saffron is hardly a neck breaker that they’d be looking at anyway. She’s so delusional and annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found the opening cards/presents part cringey, what’s written inside should be personal instead it felt like who could blow the most smoke up my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course she has to film Imogen falling over, laughing at her, and keep it in the vlog. And just had to point out that a group of boys walked passed and were laughing at her. Sarren is honestly a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course she has to film Imogen falling over, laughing at her, and keep it in the vlog. And just had to point out that a group of boys walked passed and were laughing at her. Sarren is honestly a witch
Saffron is just jealous and takes out her insecurities on other girls while doing that fake laugh and trying to act like what she says is a compliment or funny when it really isn’t. I remember her doing something similar before to Ana a few years ago when they were hanging out with some guys she kept putting Ana down and laughing at anything she said to try make make the guys laugh and it was uncomfortable to watch. I just wish Ana and others would actually stand up for themselves cause someone needs to put Saffron in her place for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shouldnt this be labelled as gifted or PR? If it does I can’t find it
BD157143-1A29-46E6-B057-58EFA98A16DA.png

Reactions: 9
Yes it should.
She does this constantly thinks thanking brands is enough but never actually declares it as gifted as such.
Every other influencer does so what makes her so special that she can ignore it.
Can’t she get in trouble with ASA or whatever the company is called for doing that. I’ve noticed she’s been doing that a lot recently it’s not that hard to put “gifted” on the screen 🙄

Reactions: 3
I watched her recent vlog…
I noticed micro aggressions and rudeness towards others. Like the part where she is unboxing her gifts with Imogen and I could tell she was annoyed with her and sounds like the kind of person where everything has to be her way or right!
I do feel she singles out Ana Ana and feel bad for her but she doesn’t help herself sadly…
She had a lot of designer goods but the fake reality that is displayed like many others is just sad.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.