Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron can’t dance 😂😂

View attachment 2344794
View attachment 2344801
View attachment 2344802

Nice to see Sharon Watts attempt to dance in Ibiza 🥰
🤭she looks like she’s in drag.

The regret these very young girls will feel when they look back at all that makeup will be real. She said herself she sometimes thinks she wears too much - what are they seeing when they look in the mirror?

Libby is annoying AF in every single video - she gets right on my last nerve at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤭she looks like she’s in drag.

The regret these very young girls will feel when they look back at all that makeup will be real. She said herself she sometimes thinks she wears too much - what are they seeing when they look in the mirror?

Libby is annoying AF in every single video - she gets right on my last nerve at all times.
Libby used to be such a sweet girl, since her and Sarren have got closer again she's not the same :/

• Sad
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason they didn’t get kicked out of the restaurant is because they were spending a ridiculous amount of money on drinks and shots

Reactions: 10
My god Sarren is insufferable in that Ibiza video, so full of it and obviously loves herself far too much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bless her; two huge cases full of clothes & makeup, hair extensions, thousands spent on surgeries and cosmetic procedures, yet still gives off such 2017 River Island energy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did I miss the part where Imogen became Saffrons slave? Could her head be any more up Saffrons arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I miss the part where Imogen became Saffrons slave? Could her head be any more up Saffrons arse 🤣
Imogen is completely obsessed with saffron , she copies everything she does constantly talks about how ‘tiny’ she is just like saffron. The girl probably got with Jed just to be close to his ‘famous’ sister because she 1000% knew who saffron AND Jed was before they met since saffron has been on TV also. She used to be quite likeable but now she’s almost as insufferable as saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get the badge in
Didn't anyone tell her no one likes a show off 🙄
All its doing is highlighting how vain she actually is.
She can't go a minute without boasting about how much money she has and it's vile.
Couldn't care less about the sports car saff you couldn't cope with driving the last one so this is an accident waiting to happen 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She keeps going on about how small she is on insta lol. Can someone tell her she’s not actually short. Trying to pretend she’s shorter than she is is not cute. I also love how she thinks she’s petite but she really isn’t. Quite sad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She keeps going on about how small she is on insta lol. Can someone tell her she’s not actually short. Trying to pretend she’s shorter than she is is not cute. I also love how she thinks she’s petite but she really isn’t. Quite sad
She’s 5ft 5 what is she on about? Give the lying a rest Sharon Watts 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is going to end up with really bad back problems if she keeps posing like that!

All she ever talks about is food, weight and her body or someone else’s. In her Ibiza vlog she’s always looking at the other girls bodies and making comments about it , comparing their bodies and even if its a positive comment it’s still odd how much she has to make these comments it’s like she wants to receive compliments so will keep bringing up the subject of weight/bodies.All she cares about is how she looks she’s obsessed and in the airport there was a group of men behind them minding their own business and Saffron purposely is raising her camera higher and talking extra loud looking behind her at the men like she wants attention it’s weird noticing all these things she does. I think she’s the most attention seeking person I’ve come across and she annoys me so I don’t know how anyone can even pretend to like her when they’re around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.