Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ridiculous attempts at thirst trap stories give off cringe 16 year old snapchat energy. they literally feel like things you’d see the pick me popular girl post to get attention from the soccer lads
I’d absolutely howl if she’s doing all this and then gets back with Tyler.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saffrons instagram post from June 19th if you scroll to the 2nd last post that’s the car seat situation that’s been mentioned cause of Remi facing forward
Yeah that’s definitely it. I mean it’s up to parents how they choose to put their baby in a car seat but why anyone would choose to front face at that age is beyond me..not only that but she’s not even strapped in correctly… anyway this isn’t mumsnet 🤣 just hated to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s definitely it. I mean it’s up to parents how they choose to put their baby in a car seat but why anyone would choose to front face at that age is beyond me..not only that but she’s not even strapped in correctly… anyway this isn’t mumsnet 🤣 just hated to see it
My thoughts exactly.. Its a legal thing now so I hope they get pulled over and it's seen the selfish arse holes ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she ever share why her and Tyler broke up?
Nope, but I remember from one of Casey vlogs when they were all on a family holiday and she spoke to Tyler horribly. Also the rumour was she cheated on him with someone from Dubai then she hooked up with Luca Bish

Did she ever share why her and Tyler broke up?
tyler answered a question about it on his story ages ago and basically said something about losing trust in her, not sure what that could imply besides cheating

Reactions: 7
Tyler realised he was dating Darren Barker. One hungover morning he woke up a little hazy, turned over onto his right side, and saw the face of Darren Barker with a peroxide wig on and big nanny denture looking veneers. He ran, ran as far away as fast as he could. He’s now living on the premises of the bank of mummy and daddy branch up north of England.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ofc saffron gets the time wrong of the gymshark sale. Putting her stories up 30 mins too early…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the hell are gymshark still wanting to work with her????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarren describes herself as having “perfect skin” in one of her recent TikToks about acne. Very modest Sarren. She doesn’t half love herself!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching her old vlogs this morning & there’s one vid where she went to the new house and the garden had some beautiful features like bird baths and tall trees and she’s said she’s gonna cut them down! It had so much potential only to end up a boring love island garden

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching her old vlogs this morning & there’s one vid where she went to the new house and the garden had some beautiful features like bird baths and tall trees and she’s said she’s gonna cut them down! It had so much potential only to end up a boring love island garden
Money can’t buy taste. Can always spot a nouveau riche person a mile off. Her house is nice but it lacks any real charm. Her kitchen especially is tacky imo.

• Haha
What car do we think she's getting?
I initially thought a Tesla from what she was saying but then she was talking about not fitting her suitcases in so it must be some sort of sports car that maybe only has 2 seats?

Reactions: 3
Why is she so obsessed with showing her feet🤢 also get those long acrylics to f*ck!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.