Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe the car seat has only been mentioned once 😫 that’s actually so bad and apparently she’s been deleting comments about it when people have mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would think she is 14 and posing she is just embarrassing she must be one of the top five narasitic influencers. I can't imagine her ever being in a healthy relationship she is to me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why is she cupping her boob like that to show off the shorts 🤣🤣🤣 don’t think your boob is gonna cover the shorts if you let go saffy x
IMG_9446.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've genuinely never seen anyone sexualise themselves so much online - it's wild. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol her ass in the back View attachment 2266586
---
I’m sorry it looks so different to insta lol View attachment 2266588
LOOL she’s sooo insecure it’s actually sad , after Imogen mentioned in her words her “peachy bum” showing in the mirror behind them, she quickly took her shirt down to hide her ass and slightly moved out of frame , clearly doesn’t want people to see her real body shape 😂 and why is she now saying she’s 5 foot !? … look in the mirror , your literally the same height as self proclaimed 5 foot 4 Imogen … please give it a rest !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know of any villas in Ibiza for 6+ people? Begging for freebie on insta
What makes her think it's okay to beg for freebies like that!
I typed it into Google and umpteen results appeared didn't click any but its that easy.
it would do saffron good to remember she's not entitled to anything for free begging for it is a big no

• Haha
Reactions: 17
cant believe the car seat has only been mentioned once 😫 that’s actually so bad and apparently she’s been deleting comments about it when people have mentioned it
What happened with the car seat? I tried looking back through the threads but it's taking forever 😂 please can someone explain?

What happened with the car seat? I tried looking back through the threads but it's taking forever 😂 please can someone explain?
Saffrons instagram post from June 19th if you scroll to the 2nd last post that’s the car seat situation that’s been mentioned cause of Remi facing forward

Reactions: 1
Saffrons instagram post from June 19th if you scroll to the 2nd last post that’s the car seat situation that’s been mentioned cause of Remi facing forward
Was there not another car issue a little further back to do with lake when saffron was helping with the school pick ups possibly whilst casey was recovering can't remember what exactly though 🤔

If she can't be an adult and secure them in the car safely then she shouldn't be having them at all it's her responsibility to make sure the little ones are safe

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was there not another car issue a little further back to do with lake when saffron was helping with the school pick ups possibly whilst casey was recovering can't remember what exactly though 🤔
Yeah maybe that’s what people were talking about on here I just assumed it was to do with the post of Remi cause she’s in a car seat but I’m probably wrong. What is with this family and car seats.

Reactions: 2
Her ridiculous attempts at thirst trap stories give off cringe 16 year old snapchat energy. they literally feel like things you’d see the pick me popular girl post to get attention from the soccer lads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.