Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s okay, she’s just pretending! Saffron doesn’t clean!
- - -
I really don’t understand the marketing departments of retailers and brands. They must have massive budgets to throw at influencers who don’t have their target market. Must be an easy way to earn a tit load of money! I’m in the wrong job!
Did u see the amount of liquid she used wow. Clearly never washed up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did she call it a fluffy boa? It’s a feather boa, so minor but just sounds wrong

• Haha
Thing is I really do feel for her because she obviously is desperate to lose weight (all the body checking posts drive me insane), and is obsessed with looking a certain way but isn’t getting results. But she has low thyroid levels which makes it exceptionally difficult to lose weight yet she fails to do anything about it…?! If she spent as much time going to the doctor and addressing the thyroid issue as she does posting on Instagram she could’ve lost tons of weight by now.

also why does she ALWAYS look in the view finder when filming? It literally drives me mad

• Haha
What in the 2003 is she wearing? Please not the belts and double denim making a resurgence 💀

Screenshot_20230618_115655_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How do you know she has low thyroid

Thing is I really do feel for her because she obviously is desperate to lose weight (all the body checking posts drive me insane), and is obsessed with looking a certain way but isn’t getting results. But she has low thyroid levels which makes it exceptionally difficult to lose weight yet she fails to do anything about it…?! If she spent as much time going to the doctor and addressing the thyroid issue as she does posting on Instagram she could’ve lost tons of weight by now.

also why does she ALWAYS look in the view finder when filming? It literally drives me mad

Reactions: 2
Not to be mumsnet but the way the baby is forward facing at about 7 months old in saffrons thread of pics, and the headrest and everything it’s so bad :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.