Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s actually nothing wrong with that especially if your lifting in the gym it’s the fact she edits her body to be this teeny hourglass shape when she’s just not built like that - just embrace the muscle saffy I beg you 😅💪🏻
yeah no nothing wrong with that at all she’s just really muscular i only noticed her legs before but her arms look built & she only (well only films & talks) about her doing legs. maybe she can’t embrace her body cos she really don’t like it 😭

Reactions: 6
She's well built for a woman, she's not a Nuts model though which she clearly dreams to be

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s short and stocky. Never going to be slim and slender with a small waist. Built like a refrigerator let’s have it right. (I’m kidding). But yeah she’s literally Darren’s twin and no amount of surgery, hair extensions, 6-week slimming plans is gonna change that, sorry Sarren honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she think anyone cares about how much she loves the gym? It’s thee most boring personality trait known to man.

she also says in the start of her vlog that the amount of followers someone has means nothing to her, yet then later on says they were given a free gym pass to use, which obviously means she must have disclosed to the receptionist that she has a following. Clearly they’ve given her that in exchange for exposure.

Reactions: 14
She’s short and stocky. Never going to be slim and slender with a small waist. Built like a refrigerator let’s have it right. (I’m kidding). But yeah she’s literally Darren’s twin and no amount of surgery, hair extensions, 6-week slimming plans is gonna change that, sorry Sarren honey.
I’m quite similar. I was very slim until I hit 30 and then put weight on. But I have been dancing since I was 10 so I guess I’m fairly toned. I think I have the bum that Saffron is trying to achieve, but that’s just how I’m built.
Maybe if she stopped using that protein shite, she might find that her shape changes as her body will probably respond differently to the exercise.

Reactions: 2
I won't lie, I find all of this body chat a bit boring and uncomfortable now. I am built quite similarly to Saffron and it's taken me a long time to try to be comfortable and happy within my body but it's reminding me that maybe I am 'stockier' than most girls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So a few weeks ago she was whining on Instagram stories on how to get VIP Coachella tickets.....and hey presto....up she pops at Coachella....all paid for and free no doubt. I just don't get it......

Reactions: 15
I won't lie, I find all of this body chat a bit boring and uncomfortable now. I am built quite similarly to Saffron and it's taken me a long time to try to be comfortable and happy within my body but it's reminding me that maybe I am 'stockier' than most girls
Sorry you feel this way and good for you for being comfortable in your body. There is no ugly body, we are all beauts. However the problem with Saffron is that she doesn’t own and love her body but instead edits it to make out she’s something else.

Reactions: 21
So a few weeks ago she was whining on Instagram stories on how to get VIP Coachella tickets.....and hey presto....up she pops at Coachella....all paid for and free no doubt. I just don't get it......
They’ve gone with primark!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with her body and going the gym is obviously doing something. However, she's contradicting herself. Wants a more muscular body but then edits herself to have curves?
Make up your mind!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where her new house is? Not the actual address obvs but specific area or road? Curious to see

Nothing wrong with her body and going the gym is obviously doing something. However, she's contradicting herself. Wants a more muscular body but then edits herself to have curves?
Make up your mind!
Her actual body is brilliant and should be celebrated, it's that she photo shops and lies about it

Reactions: 7
Her actual body is brilliant and should be celebrated, it's that she photo shops and lies about it
Saffron is built like a box

Anyways...I see she has also now turned off the comments because I liked a couple comments and now they've all gone lol

Reactions: 1
Off topic but anyone know where this skirt is from? Tried to look on her comments but noones mentioned it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.