Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So our Sarren is on the Keeping relevant podcast with Pete and Sam - discussing her dating life with Luca lmao ... "no we were seeing each other for a very long time ..."
Do you mean she said 'we WOZ seeing each other for a very long time'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Luca Fish and Darren Sarren Barker: The Love Story of The Fishy duck Boy and The Cheesy Faced Fake Veneers Dome Head 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she admits she dated him

what’s ridiculous is that she acts so proud of the fact that luca didn’t have many followers when she was seeing him… yet neglects to mention that the reason that she knew him in the first place was because he dated one of her friends 🥴

Reactions: 32
what’s ridiculous is that she acts so proud of the fact that luca didn’t have many followers when she was seeing him… yet neglects to mention that the reason that she knew him in the first place was because he dated one of her friends 🥴
Homewrecker vibes tbh

Reactions: 17
HAHA she makes it so obvious that she’s bitter about Luca Fish dumping her little ass 🤭😂 get over it! You were used just like a stepping ladder to get on LI!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can she shut up about hip thrusts in a gym with loads of guys watching her and apparently clapping and cheering her on doing 150kg? She doesn’t even do it properly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can she shut up about hip thrusts in a gym with loads of guys watching her and apparently clapping and cheering her on doing 150kg? She doesn’t even do it properly
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAH nooooooooooo!!!! surely she did not say that bahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
saffron literally looks like a body builder 😭😭😭
And there’s actually nothing wrong with that especially if your lifting in the gym it’s the fact she edits her body to be this teeny hourglass shape when she’s just not built like that - just embrace the muscle saffy I beg you 😅💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And there’s actually nothing wrong with that especially if your lifting in the gym it’s the fact she edits her body to be this teeny hourglass shape when she’s just not built like that - just embrace the muscle saffy I beg you 😅💪🏻
Her arms and legs are great muscle wise (I know nothing about all that I just wish I had some), why doesn't she ever capitalise on that rather than photoshopped into oblivion?

Reactions: 12
Love how in the staying relevant podcast they said she looked like a tank... Akwarddrddd 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am friends with lots of bodybuilders and powerlifters and I have to say she could really open up a new avenue of followers if she was just open and showed acceptance of her muscle growth

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.