Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onlyfans genuinely isn’t far away. She’ll be selling feet pics and ass pics by July is my guess!
Yeah I think she’ll do a non-explicit one, don’t think she’d ever go fully nude on it and I think she’ll test the water by making out it’s for a video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Saffron will cosplay as Darren’s drag queen act on Onlyfans?? Bringing Sarren Sashaysmallarse front and centre ladies and gents 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic slightly, but I listened to that podcast she was on with Pete Wicks & Sam Thompson. Did anyone else find it super weird when she was telling the story about her and that Bobby guy sharing a tent because of Hunted and he was basically spooning her all night and she couldn't get him off her. I absolutely would not be having that. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s the spitting image of her Darren in every single way no matter what work she gets done she still looks exactly like him and obviously she can’t help looking like her dad but what makes me laugh is any guy she’s dated that means those guys all fancy Darren cause you put a wig on him he is literally Saffron there’s no difference at all between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was watching old videos of hers from 6-7 years ago. Her teeth were quite bad weren’t they! And so discoloured lol she used to wear the most vile coloured lipstick which made them look so much worse! She has changed an awful lot I know obviously she was younger then and people change but boyyyyy saffy u whole diff person lmao

Reactions: 4
Anyone feel like that nap photo with Anna is so posed and fake?🤣
I think it is fake as the phone next to saffrons hand is on. If she was actually asleep the phone wouldn’t be showing the home page as she would have to have pressed a button or tapped the screen for it to show
---
Oh god her boobs look soooo saggy in the photo with Judah 🤣😧

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bed photo is 100% staged. Tragically cringe. Saffron May as well lay on her back and flash us. She’s in edging closer towards onlyfans everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was probably one of those slow claps that someone does when they are mocking you! It’s only a matter of time before she gets butt implants because that isn’t making any difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her vegas tiktok vlog thing - why does she call a metallica top a metallic top? Surely it's satire now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.