Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💀💀💀 DEAD, this is so true 😂😂

If you took away all the fake tit, the tits, the teefies, the tan, the nose, her hair, her nails, the lips she'd be absolutely dog rough. She loves herself far too much and needs taking down a peg or two. I don't know why she's repeatedly shoving pictures of her backside in our faces, it's flat as duck luv, not changed one bit!

View attachment 2081213

😬 No one wants to see it luv 🤢
It’s the way she strategically tucks the back of her top in to show off the ‘bum’ even more:rolleyes: give it a rest ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching the first episode of hunted and the shade thrown at Saff is unreal, she’s paired with a mathematician and one of the hunters literally said word for word ‘they’re at two opposite ends of the intellectual spectrum’ hahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 45
could be coming across as a snob.. however, Jeds negativity before and after the Alcatraz tour... literally shut up!! be grateful to be in San Fran and being able to stuff like that. They are all so entitled
What do you expect from an unemployed lazy slob?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it very disturbing she has her arse cheeks out like that when her dad and brother are around. It's not right at all!

Reactions: 26
Trains hip trusts for a month then all of a sudden it's booty popping pics. Oh please saffy, the only thing that is glowing and growing is your ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Darren boy, please put ya little pancakes away, it’s Good Friday Daz, no one wants to see your hairy little ass 😙

Also she’s not going to have a pear/hourglass shaped body and do you know what, that’s absolutely ok. She needs to find a way to accept and appreciate the figure she’s been given. Wonder if she will ever accept herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen her tiktok with Millie T? They both look so different! Also she tagged the wrong Millie T LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are we not talking about how apparently all her underwear went missing from her hotel room? So she just had to drop that she spend $350 in victoria's secret

• Haha
Reactions: 32
After watching Saffrons lasted vlog I just don’t think I can watch anymore of them with Jed. I can handle one moron in her vlogs but the both of them is just too much. Wendy and Darren have raised the thickest children, if being a YouTuber/ influencer wasn’t a career I’d love to know what any of them would be doing with their lives.

Reactions: 42
Right own up, this must be a tattler x 2
Oh Mog, I’m so happy to see Sarren has made it to TikTok 🥺🤍

🤣🤣 alsooo do we think Sarren copies Millie T’s Turkey teef? Personally I think she’s copied her fake look and got inspo from her.

Reactions: 4
Oh Mog, I’m so happy to see Sarren has made it to TikTok 🥺🤍

🤣🤣 alsooo do we think Sarren copies Millie T’s Turkey teef? Personally I think she’s copied her fake look and got inspo from her.
very proud tattle moment 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Reactions: 5
Why are we not talking about how apparently all her underwear went missing from her hotel room? So she just had to drop that she spend $350 in victoria's secret
IKR? Her TikTok appeared and how she casually mentioned it is odd? Like why would it all go missing? Just an excuse to buy underwear probably, or she hasn’t packed any

Reactions: 8
IKR? Her TikTok appeared and how she casually mentioned it is odd? Like why would it all go missing? Just an excuse to buy underwear probably, or she hasn’t packed any
Her and Darren probs sharing xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.