Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We woz ere”

I thought she was joking but no she really talks like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“We woz ere”

I thought she was joking but no she really talks like that.
She’s actually so thick it pisses me off. Whyyyyyy do we as a society give people with no brains a platform?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So watching her USA videos and her saying "my family have had the worst year..... its been the worst time" blah blah

Shes such a brat. She needs bringing down a peg or 2 because she doesn't live in the real world.

Poor Saffy had a delayed flight, and couldn't book a room in the right month.

Reactions: 30
Just caught up on saffron tiktoks and my god Jed is such a miserable brat! I mean how he affords life I never know, he only posts 2 videos a year. It's like he's stuck being a grumpy 15 year old teenage boy, get a grip mate and get your tit together.

Love how saffron is like 'Paris Jackson opened the door for me". No she bleeping didn't, she held the door as she went through first, she was hardly going to let the door slam in your face, it's basic human decency... 'opened the door for me' HA you're not that important Sarron
Honestly it’s pretty obvious that Imogen is with him for the money. He’s miserable, has the personality of a wet sandal and has the IQ of a newborn baby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
---
So watching her USA videos and her saying "my family have had the worst year..... its been the worst time" blah blah

Shes such a brat. She needs bringing down a peg or 2 because she doesn't live in the real world.

Poor Saffy had a delayed flight, and couldn't book a room in the right month.
All she does is whine and frankly it's embarrassing for someone her age.

Reactions: 9
Honestly it’s pretty obvious that Imogen is with him for the money. He’s miserable, has the personality of a wet sandal and has the IQ of a newborn baby
So so obvious. She ran with all the clout it’s given her! I don’t even see where there is chemistry between the two

Reactions: 12
So our Sarren is on the Keeping relevant podcast with Pete and Sam - discussing her dating life with Luca lmao ... "no we were seeing each other for a very long time ..."
I don't think so, he was with Soph for a long time Sazza, you were the inbetween while he was waiting to go on Love Island x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So our Sarren is on the Keeping relevant podcast with Pete and Sam - discussing her dating life with Luca lmao ... "no we were seeing each other for a very long time ..."
I don't think so, he was with Soph for a long time Sazza, you were the inbetween while he was waiting to go on Love Island x
The fact Sarren also looks like Sharon Watts from Eastenders makes Sazza even more funny 😭😂 Shazza Sazza Dazza

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jed thanked her for the best trip to LA? Do we think she paid for everyone’s trip? Or just for Jed?

Reactions: 5
Why does she wear shirts and blazers to go out for the day?they make her look short and stumpy..and literally if she shaved her hair off..a man!
No amount of pushing her bum out will give her a booty either..give it up 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Jed thanked her for the best trip to LA? Do we think she paid for everyone’s trip? Or just for Jed?
Her mum said Thankyou as well and saffron did book the hotel so I assume she paid for all of them x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sick of the back teeth seeing her smug face and everyone calling her a boss lady while nhs workers are fighting for better pay when she can afford holidays a house for nothing

Reactions: 13
Isn't she literally a Gymshark athlete? They'll pay for a personal trainer for her. It's awful watching her give terrible advice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.