Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t eating properly. She needs to focus on eating over her daily calories plus adding in a lot of protein. You can lift all the weights in the world and still not make progress if you’re cutting calories because your body won’t be able to increase muscle mass. She also doesn’t have good form so isn’t even targeting her glutes (bum) half the time

Does she have a personal trainer? Because if not, with her money I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get somebody to do personalised meal plans and workouts for her so she can actually reach her goals
Shes been doing that fat loss camp or whatever its called for over 6 weeks and she looks the same lol
---
Why is her cleavage so gape-y and gross 🤢
Saffron Barker #21 Boobs parted like the red sea, oh another trip for Saffy B

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s got such a big cheesy mug of a face 🤣🤣 just find her, Darren, Jed and Casey really really cringy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that pose 😭😭😭 reminds me of this meme 🤣
this is an AWFUL outfit, she really thinks wearing any designer pieces together is the height of fashion 🤣🤣🤣 she’d never wear that outfit if it was all unbranded, so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She obsessed with posting pics of her arse whilst working out. They are hardly a good ad for promoting Gym Shark clothing, she makes it look like they give you the most uncomfortable wedgie, and the stitching around her arse looks ready to tear. She thinks it’s showing off her sexy new arse, but it just looks ridiculously uncomfortable…😬🤣🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She obsessed with posting pics of her arse whilst working out. They are hardly a good ad for promoting Gym Shark clothing, she makes it look like they give you the most uncomfortable wedgie, and the stitching around her arse looks ready to tear. She thinks it’s showing off her sexy new arse, but it just looks ridiculously uncomfortable…😬🤣🤣.

Return of the crack 🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow this thread much but I do often wonder when on earth is she going to sort them eyebrows out? Whoever her eyebrow person is wants sacked.. they’re ginger and look like pubes???? She’s got one of the strangest faces

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh bog off with the arse shot when you're working out 🙄
"Travelling to America without my family. Could anything else go wrong" oh for goodness sake 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The delay her family had sounded pretty crappy. No food given for 8 hours? She doesn't mention the airline.
HOWEVER, their itinerary is literally my dream holiday so I can't feel too bad for them 🤷

Is she trying for a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s interesting she didn’t mention the airline in her YouTube video (BA) but mentioned them all over her Instagram??

I’m really surprised with how easily she spends money that she didn’t pay for 2 hotel rooms in San Francisco and they’re all sharing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah it’s weird. Sharing a bed with your adult brother is grim.
Is it? When I go away with my family we usually get 2 rooms- one for mum and dad and one for me and my bro. We are both adults. Idk it doesn’t seem weird to me at all.

Reactions: 10
Is it? When I go away with my family we usually get 2 rooms- one for mum and dad and one for me and my bro. We are both adults. Idk it doesn’t seem weird to me at all.
Me neither, I am close with my family and this is normal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.