Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare they leave a-list saffy B waiting for two hours in her first class lounge!!!!!. /sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me that isn’t bothered about them complaining about being delayed. It would be annoying? Luckily they have the business class(?) seats which will be comfier. Buts imo it’s still annoying. Especially for her parents if they were stuck on the plane for 6 hours yesterday and then delayed on the plane again today. I know I’d be complaining and I’m sure a lot of not most of the people on the plane are as well. i wouldn’t actually complain to the workers as it’s not their fault but we also don’t know if she has either.
It’s less about the complaining and more about the tagging company and trying to get freebies by shaming them online because they have a big following.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This screams back to the time she moaned about the Train incident. Just shut up whinging you entitled BRAT! Be grateful you’re getting there in 1 piece, be grateful you’re going in the first bleeping place and flying in a £10k seat. Little witch!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
6 hours is taking the piss however if you're not in cattle class you can lay down which is a definite bonus!

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Tyler is back on the scene? Why is she posting them pictures or does she normally do that?
Also, the cleavage 🤢
Saw on LinkedIn he has left his ‘corporate job’ to build a ‘6-figure personal brand’. So wouldn’t surprise me if he is trying to get back with her to use her for his own gain…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ask the air attendant about your flight time instead of posting to nearly 2 million people looking for freebies.

Reactions: 8
I think Sarren’s just a little bit in love with himself. Must be the old nanny dentures upping the ego. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally off topic but I don’t get these influencers I use the word lightly 😂 getting free stuff most jobs get discounts and other offers I know people with blue lights cards who save life’s who have to pay to have that card and get 10% maybe even 20% off things when there people like saffron getting all the free things and getting paid a lot more it’s really dose annoy me that by just putting a camera in your face and film your life could u earn u more than a nurse and to be so intiled and complain about a delayed flight I bet she one of those people who complains about the wait in a&e

Reactions: 11
So Tyler is starting travelling in a few days and saffron has said she’s going away for a month, could she be going with him for a month😏 he’s been liking some of her insta picture’s lately 🤷‍♀️
Probably not she don’t follow him back on insta

Reactions: 1
embarrassing photoshop skills even Stevie wonder could do better
Jake Jamie commented on this post saying ‘give me your jawline please’ she doesn’t even have this jawline ffs! Get on face app Jamie you’ll find it there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.