Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully
I feel for her but.. driving with a flat tyre before the crash then wondered why her car didnt turn propeerly.. oh Saffron. Good job it was only a small crash and everyone was ok. Flat tryes and slow punctures are deadly this is from someone who has lost someone very close to a car with a slow punture. Sounds like Saffs had alot of pressure on her and she needs to slow things down a bit.
---
Also i don't think Darren n Wendy have broken up. I think Wendys either been staying with Casey and family to help out or there Nan whilst her Grandads been in hospital possibly?
Hadnt heard about any car crash good job everyone was okay, but again it all comes back to saffron being incapable of doing the simplest things by herself, she wouldn't have cheap cars so would have known about a flat tyre hopefully This will be the wake up call she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully
Hadnt heard about any car crash good job everyone was okay, but again it all comes back to saffron being incapable of doing the simplest things by herself, she wouldn't have cheap cars so would have known about a flat tyre hopefully This will be the wake up call she needs to grow up.
In her latest video ' my car now has a completely flat tyre' ' actually i think i had flat tyre before i crashed into the bus' the reason for the crash she said she tried to turn to pass a parked bus and the wheels didnt spin.. she said she knows the size of her car but i think it was more due to the flat tyre by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 9
Surely a Range Rover has the technology to warn you about a decrease in tyre pressure? Her car is only three years old. Unless the tyre had just been punctured by which doesn’t sound like is the case.

Reactions: 21
Dont they always say check your tyres before every journey?
I think so and i understand why people dont always if it was a quick journey but if you knew your tyre was flat you shouldn't of been driving in the first place. She should of gone n got a new tyre or tried to pump it. 🫠

Reactions: 11
I think so and i understand why people dont always if it was a quick journey but if you knew your tyre was flat you shouldn't of been driving in the first place. She should of gone n got a new tyre or tried to pump it. 🫠
Yep is the fool not in the AA or RAC? the only thing she'd be checking is her reflection in the mirror.

Reactions: 6
It's a new car she will have sensors on them. I think she just wasn't explaining it well.
I felt really sorry for her for lots of reasons, the pressure it happening in front of a bus of people and also knowing they would potentially go public with pics etc..then family being poorly and just everything going wrong at once. It's alot and she is young.

Reactions: 13
Surely a Range Rover has the technology to warn you about a decrease in tyre pressure? Her car is only three years old. Unless the tyre had just been punctured by which doesn’t sound like is the case.
yes, had the same make and model as saffron has and it warns you as soon as it starts to drop

Reactions: 2
In her latest video ' my car now has a completely flat tyre' ' actually i think i had flat tyre before i crashed into the bus' the reason for the crash she said she tried to turn to pass a parked bus and the wheels didnt spin.. she said she knows the size of her car but i think it was more due to the flat tyre by the sounds of it.
I just can't understand why she would even think about driving that car with a flat tyre.
First her car would be new enough to have sensors and warnings so that's the first concern
And second
If the wheels wouldn't turn then it was more than a bit low on pressure and she's lucky no one was hurt by the sounds of it anyhow.

Reactions: 11
Bad things happen to everyone but the difference is 99% of people don’t use sob stories for views, sympathy and clickbait

Reactions: 27
Bad things happen to everyone but the difference is 99% of people don’t use sob stories for views, sympathy and clickbait
Titling your video ‘my family are sick’ to essentially get views is gross. The whole family are fame hungry. 🤢 rank.

Reactions: 20
🙄 do we think she was vlogging at the time or really wanted to take a cute photo and hit a bus …… deffo not in shock ….. could u imagine Darren in a wig screaming at the bus driver I would of taken photos

Reactions: 9
🙄 do we think she was vlogging at the time or really wanted to take a cute photo and hit a bus …… deffo not in shock ….. could u imagine Darren in a wig screaming at the bus driver I would of taken photos
Probably was given how often she's done it before.
Something about the whole thing doesn't sound right I mean most of us leave a sizable gap between the back of buses and our cars if her wheels wouldn't turn why not brake?

Do we really believe people were more bothered about taking photos of some has been disliked scrounging youtuber than checking on everyone involved 🤔

Don't get me started on the obvious sympathy ploy using her unwell family members it doesn't get lower than that.

Probably hoping everyone will excuse the fact that her reckless decisions could have seriously hurt someone 😕

She isn’t eating properly. She needs to focus on eating over her daily calories plus adding in a lot of protein. You can lift all the weights in the world and still not make progress if you’re cutting calories because your body won’t be able to increase muscle mass. She also doesn’t have good form so isn’t even targeting her glutes (bum) half the time

Does she have a personal trainer? Because if not, with her money I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get somebody to do personalised meal plans and workouts for her so she can actually reach her goals
It always makes me laugh when Saffron succeeds in making people believe that she actually undereats lol. I’ve watched her on and off for years, she has had the same exact body throughout this entire time, despite consistently going to the gym, and eating high protein low cal meals (on camera). The reason she has never seen any body improvements, no muscle growth, no weight loss and the reason she’s constantly editing herself thinner and her bum bigger is because she’s a secret binge eater with terrible form. She also clearly hadn’t realised what workouts work best for her body, and seemingly just does what people with her “ideal body” do, despite not realising that she’s a wide, squat individual due to being riddled with Darrens genetics. That being said, I’ve seen wide, squatty people slim down their bulky legs and grow their glutes, but Saffron has no idea what she’s doing despite having all the available resources.

She needs to work on her mental health and start being honest with her audience. I don’t really know what she gets out of promoting a super restrictive diet, but I assume it’s so people really think that she eats that little. It’s evident that she starves herself throughout the day and then gorges on junk in the evenings. The food she binges on lacks high nutritional value, and has very little protein.

I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a pathetic, irritating lump who promotes unhealthy behaviours to an audience of easily influenced teenagers (I don’t know who on this earth would be influenced by her body but her fans are particularly strange).

So Tyler is starting travelling in a few days and saffron has said she’s going away for a month, could she be going with him for a month😏 he’s been liking some of her insta picture’s lately 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
One thing I will say her relationship with her Nan is so sweet
Yeah seeing their relationship makes me wish I had mine. I love that she spends so much quality time with her, so many old people are so lonely and it’s really lovely to see

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.