Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she train so much and not have a huge bum? Is it genetics lack of food I'm honestly curious.
She isn’t eating properly. She needs to focus on eating over her daily calories plus adding in a lot of protein. You can lift all the weights in the world and still not make progress if you’re cutting calories because your body won’t be able to increase muscle mass. She also doesn’t have good form so isn’t even targeting her glutes (bum) half the time

Does she have a personal trainer? Because if not, with her money I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get somebody to do personalised meal plans and workouts for her so she can actually reach her goals

Reactions: 12
She isn’t eating properly. She needs to focus on eating over her daily calories plus adding in a lot of protein. You can lift all the weights in the world and still not make progress if you’re cutting calories because your body won’t be able to increase muscle mass. She also doesn’t have good form so isn’t even targeting her glutes (bum) half the time

Does she have a personal trainer? Because if not, with her money I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get somebody to do personalised meal plans and workouts for her so she can actually reach her goals
i feel like she wouldn’t get a personal trainer because they’d call her out on her disordered eating patterns and then she’d have to change them

Reactions: 16
1679731286232.png

Am I the only one who thinks her teeth look SO much better now? She looks so much better this year compared to what she did only last year

Reactions: 4
1) absolutely no need for her to use a photo of her showing her bum to talk about her to-do list for the day, want attention much?
2) ‘conclude of’…. you mean consist of saffy x
3) god what a day! hope she doesn’t overdo it, that’s a lot of jobs for someone that does duck all most of the time
E8815926-1178-4818-B9D5-FA3392A5C36A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1) absolutely no need for her to use a photo of her showing her bum to talk about her to-do list for the day, want attention much?
2) ‘conclude of’…. you mean consist of saffy x
3) god what a day! hope she doesn’t overdo it, that’s a lot of jobs for someone that does duck all most of the time
View attachment 2054691
It looks like she’s built more bulk on her legs rather than to her bum , which is something she’s constantly training on but doesn’t seem to be working

Reactions: 6
Haha no matter how many facial cosmetic procedures the cheater has done she’s still Darren Barker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m playing devils advocate here but I honestly think that is her best red carpet look to date (by no means am I saying it’s drop dead gorgeous)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.