Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her moving up weights this quickly is not going to have any impact on her body. Seriously, I’ve not known any fitness guru to move up weights so quickly when training. It’s like every few days at this point

Reactions: 9
Her calling a prescription a SUBscription that you have to get subscribed killed me off - how can you be this thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her hip thrust form is so insanely bad. Saffron if you’re reading this, please bring your feet closer to you and you will then actually target your glutes

Reactions: 7
This TikTok popped up on my timeline. Wild that this is what she looked like pre work. I’ve never known someone so young to look so incredibly different from their younger self. This video wasn’t even that long ago! I know people change as they get older but she has a whole new face!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t think they done a good job with her teeth tho. anas teeth needs work, saffron didn’t so she’s just ruined them to have teeth identical to her nans. then the bottom are are complete different colour like what is that about

Reactions: 11
She is so dumb. She could of had perfectly straight teeth if she had continued with her Invisalign to the end, yet she was so insecure about having a slight lisp on camera when wearing them that she went to get 2 fake teeth the quick way, obviously the dentist fucked it up and now she has 8 turkey teeth which look ridiculous!! I don't think she realises how stupid she sounds?!

She is so incredibly insecure. When she's finished obsessing over her backside and shoddily lifting weights, she'll move onto something else.
She is so lazy and vain. Tried Invisalign a few times and says it’s didn’t work, well saff it won’t work if you don’t wear them 22 hours a day. Was just about to say why didn’t she get clear traintrack braces but forgot she was vain 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely her moving up weights this quickly is not going to have any impact on her body. Seriously, I’ve not known any fitness guru to move up weights so quickly when training. It’s like every few days at this point
I think it is simply that she didn't use proper weights out of laziness, not knowing better or wanting to show off how strong she is and how fast she can increase the weight.

Reactions: 5
I've been hipthrusting for 7 months, have just got to 90kg with proper form and actually target my glutes. Saffron is mainly using her hamstrings which clearly she doesn't realise lol.

Saw her last video …… can’t see how bad her acting is thou those blue tinted contact lense I look like tit half of the time and have a partner looks arnt everything saff

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230321-131737_Instagram.jpg

Give over luv, you know exactly what you started talking... so that you could eye duck the camera

Reactions: 17
This TikTok popped up on my timeline. Wild that this is what she looked like pre work. I’ve never known someone so young to look so incredibly different from their younger self. This video wasn’t even that long ago! I know people change as they get older but she has a whole new face!
type in her name on getty images, its SO weird looking at hig resoultion younger saffron!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230321-190658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Such an unfortunate picture, and that guy... What a creep!

Screenshot_20230321-191116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reminds me of...

20230321_192102.jpg

Screenshot_20230321-191637_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like a whole different person now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
regarding her hip thrusts, i highly doubt she can do the maths to calculate how much weight she’s lifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.