Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t give a tit where she lives, imo it’s creepy to try and find out the exact address. This is kind of thing that gives Tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 25
IMG_0234.jpeg
She paid money for this mess?
---
The new reel with ana hassss to mention how short she is 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They’ve just noticed a camera in the air bnb and have been walking around nkd?

Reactions: 2
Is she going to keep throwing hints to strictly until they invite her back for Christmas??

Pretending to teach her friends cha cha out of the blue 4 years after she took part awkwardly I might add right after telling everyone how desperate she is to return 🤨

Reactions: 11
Is she going to keep throwing hints to strictly until they invite her back for Christmas??

Pretending to teach her friends cha cha out of the blue 4 years after she took part awkwardly I might add right after telling everyone how desperate she is to return 🤨
Also one of the friends she’s “teaching” is Imogen that just finished a dance degree? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also one of the friends she’s “teaching” is Imogen that just finished a dance degree? 😂
Seriously? I had no idea about that and what are the chances she'd remember the steps 4 years later without any reason to practice 🤔
See if it was someone like joe sugg no one would bat an eyelid but saffron nope

LOOK AT MY BOOBS LOOK AT MY BOOBS LOOK AT MY bleeping BOOBS - vacuous vapid woman who’s a scrounger and never worked in her life. Remember when she looked like Darren with a nose ring ? She’s trying to get what Ana naturally has
IMG_8667.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems weird on day 1 and 2 they were posting stories live the whole time of where they were at. Then day 3 at Ocean, the biggest lively beach club in Ibiza, all stories were posted a day later acting like they were live? And a night in cooking dinner in Ibiza, when they’re hardly strapped for cash seemed weird. Jumping to assumptions massively but wonder if something happened 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.